[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk to some folks >occasionally laugh at a joke together

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1451979813571.gif (951KB, 325x253px) Image search: [Google]
1451979813571.gif
951KB, 325x253px
>talk to some folks
>occasionally laugh at a joke together
>maybe even like the same video game or cookie brand
>feel empty and dissatisfied afterwards

at the risk of sounding like a hipster tumblrina, i feel like i never meet people who i can really share the "real stuff" in life with. there's no deeper bonds or genuine connections, everyone just knows me as some dude they have an ok time with every now and then. i never feel like there's anyone who's really someone i can open up more to or show off my interests and thoughts to more in detail

i feel like this goes for women too, it all just feels like pretense and bullshit even when you're literally attempting to date with the intention of maybe getting together at some point. do normies not crave this or something, or am i just mentally fucked?
>>
File: Calc.jpg (424KB, 1584x957px) Image search: [Google]
Calc.jpg
424KB, 1584x957px
Yes my friend, maybe you are a cyborg just like me
We don't have the skills normies have neirher the magic power of the robots
Walking both planes need developing technics. This sucks bc you will never be completely alone, but nine of that ppl will know the feel
>>
I was lucky to have a proper Judeo-Christian upgringing and while it was difficult to see the ideology put to ruin in my later years I at least have the sentiment with me at all times. The kinship; the pure, boundless love, the compassion, the nostalgia..
>>
>>25711437

Behold, I'm a grand wizard.

>>25711498

cuck
>>
>>25711498
Look for the ebook "no more mr nice guy"
It's sounds to me that i may help you
>>
>>25711522
Hello fellow grand wizard!!
Lets hope those great powers serves you well on your quest!!
>>
>>25711158
It's better that way, the less people know about your inner thoughts the more leverage you have over them
>>
>>25711437
Cyborgs unite
>>
>>25712215
Lets keep developing a great tech tree so we can join wizard at destrying normies!!!
>>
>>25711889
how to blend in? i stick out a lot, i've had to look around more often smile more when i approach others and walk more fluidly
>>
>>25711437
Being a cyborg feels really bad.
>>
File: 1416373039064.png (144KB, 296x375px) Image search: [Google]
1416373039064.png
144KB, 296x375px
>>25711437
>mfw cyborg
>>
>>25711437
Slightly strange.

Yeah, I'll take that.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 960x915px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 960x915px
>mfw 130+ success and no one can stop me
>>
>>25711437

78, so cyborg. But I happen to be a 37 yo khv.

as for OP, welcome to life. Nihilism isn't just for edgelords or college freshmen. Existential angst is real, because life is meaningless in a literal, objective way. We're a speck in the universe, in a infinitesimal slice of time.

the only way to have any real impact is to either create something that actually helps humans (so, calculus) or make a lot of offspring.

let's be honest, the golden age of knowledge is behind us, so you better be fucking.

oh, chad already has strew the world with his semen. right.
>>
>>25711437
This thing calls me a cyborg essentially based on the fact that I'm not unemployed and don't actively hate everyone I see
But the thing is both used to be true for me, I haven't gotten better or anything, just older and more jaded
>>
>>25711437
I can belive there are people here proud to be a cyborg.
Anything above robot tier shouldn't be allowed in this board.
I was barely able to get to 38 points while being generous with some ambiguous criteria and considered those fulfilled.
And I have even had sex more than once (only hookers) .
So how do you even get to be anything else above a robot while not being a complete normie, heck sometimes I even feel that I might not belong here.
Also, this sort of point system is kinda biased to let you stay in the robot tier. You will need to be a normie to get over 60 points and a full blown Chad to reach 80
>>
>>25711821

Well met. Not many of our kind here.
>>
>>25711437
>Upper end of slightly strange
Truly this is hell. People think im a serial killer.
>>
>>25711437
>168

wow, i've come a long way. Most of my points come from relationships that happened years ago, though. I'm a hermit in academia. Socially most would probably still consider me a loser.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.