[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going college next semester and my planned roomate turned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (63KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 540x405px
I'm going college next semester and my planned roomate turned into a cunt and bailed on me.

I'm going to be 20 and have multiple college hours already.

I went to one of those roomate search sites but they're literally all girls. I wouldn't mind living with a girl, I have plenty of self control, can be tidy, and have an older sister. My only concern is would they be okay with me?

Femanons preferred, does it seem possible that a girl would be okay with a random dudemate?
>>
>>25710597
just go for the dude
>>
>>25710651
There isn't a male option right now.
>>
Exactly mirrors my situation. I was very choosey, not wanting to live with degenerate friends. I pick one I'm okay with, and then they fail out. End up living with a girl I never knew before. It is fine so far. Good even. Just make a perfect first impression.
>>
> implying this isn't a rape themed honeypot plan a hatchin

Please don't rape any more people OP
>>
>>25711061
I can give advice/answer questions if you have any.
>>
I lived with two women in 2nd year of Uni, would not recommend.

First grill was alright, but she had like a mental breakdown halfway through the term and went home.

Second was roastie incarnate.

>her life's goal was to be a HR manager
>didn't know who Nelson Mandela was
>ate pretty much nothing but Mac n cheez
>which she never then cleaned up
>room was next to mine, 5/7 nights I could hear her fucking random dudes she brought home
>looked at me with utter contempt whenever we passed in the house

About a month before the end of the year she moved out, took a load of pictures of the messy parts of the house and gave them to the landlord, and told him that we regularly did drugs in the house. (Not true, we smoked outside in the garden bit.)

Got kicked out, had to live on a sofa for 2 months. Shit was not cash.
>>
>>25711315
You may have been the problem.
>>
>>25711315
>lived with crazies

There's your problem
>>
>>25711096
I used to be a pretty hardcore christian so I still have some pretty strong moral values. Rape isn't something I intend to do.
>>
>>25711454
Maybe. I was struggling pretty hard with depression for most of that year, so I didn't do much but go to work, go to class and lie in bed.

I know I did most of the cleaning though, in that I did some and she didn't do any.
>>
>>25711599
I mean sometimes roommates are just shitty anyways. She probably was holding a grudge about something completely reasonable that you said like "Hey could you clean up some crusty easymac bowls?" and felt it was necessary to fuck you over.
>>
>>25711644
I think it was probably how the living arrangement came about to be honest, it was just supposed to be her and grill #1, but the people I was supposed to get a house with dropped me from the equation and left me with nowhere else to go.

If I'd have know what was in store I probably would have just called it quits and stayed with my parents.
>>
I lived with a girl roommate I found on craigslist when I moved to a new city. I had my wageslave IT job, and she was a PhD student and always studying or going to some department function, so we didn't see each other much.

It was alright, but looking back I'm fucking astonished she picked me. I guess I can make a charming first impression when I really need to.
>>
>>25713114
I don't care about seeing them too much. Cost and comfort are really my only concerns. It's nice to see there is a possibility of not having to get shoved in a dorm with some children.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.