[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The bigger they are the harder they fall, what they may make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

>The bigger they are the harder they fall, what they may make up for in muscle they lack in speed, you may have muscles but that won't help you when I run circles around you and you cannot even lay a hit.
>>
File: squid_pepe.jpg (55KB, 754x653px) Image search: [Google]
squid_pepe.jpg
55KB, 754x653px
>mfw I used to believe this unironically

Now I literally get sad instead of scared or angry when people threaten me, reminds me of how much of a lil manlet I am
>>
>>25710511
>>25710570

>implying you'll catch me when i start running at full sonic speed with my arms behind me
>>
>people like this think the point of lifting is to fight better

lifting will improve a huge number of aspects of your life and these guys are missing out on these benefits by convincing themselves that the only reason to lift is to fight or be intimidating
>>
File: rekt.jpg (34KB, 306x386px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
34KB, 306x386px
>>25710618
GOTTA GO F--
>>
>>25710627
>I lift for girls
>>
>>25710627
but size is power

the more mass you have, the harder it is to stop your velocity

ive seen guys who were ripped chads lose to big bulky fat dudes because the big dude just didnt give a fuck, the hits didnt repel them, it was like he was being hit by a women, he just kept coming at the ripped guy until it was all ogre
>>
>>25711108

>people think the point of lifting is to get girls

lifting will improve a huge number of aspects of your life and these guys are missing out on these benefits by convincing themselves that the only reason to lift is to get girls or be attractive
>>
street fights will usually be determined by who is bigger and stronger but there are so many variables, honestly streetfights could be ended by one lucky punch or misstep, neither of these fuckers are actual fighters. professional fighting seems to be just as much if not more about endurance then strength.
>>
>>25711225
i hate people who try to use boxing or mma as the standard there are weight classes for a reason. on the street there are no weight classes.

99% of people dont box or do mma, and on the street, spur of the moment, a brawl, the brute force usually wins unfortunately
>>
>>25711267
people use those as the standard because fighters do fighting sports, streetfighting is not a sport its just engaged in by random drunk bros who looked at some other drunk bro wrong. street fights are to fighting what twerking is to dancing
>>
>>25711200
but girls are also pretty
>>
File: 1452523116185.jpg (12KB, 280x224px) Image search: [Google]
1452523116185.jpg
12KB, 280x224px
>>25710627
>people who lift and automatically think they can fight better
It doesn't work like that, yeah in theory you can punch harder but if you don't know how to do it properly, it shows how easy it is to manipulate.

Its like someone with really good vision picking up a gun who's never used one, compared to an average sighted guy who's had years of experience with guns, both aiming for a target, latter is going to pull through because he knows how everything works like recoil, whereas the other dude is just a case of "lol yeah can't be that hard".

Just because you've got something which would make the skill for it better doesn't mean you automatically have it, someone who knows how to fight e.g. boxing but is average is going to have an upper hand to some guy who only got his muscle from lifting weights up and down, cause the first guy knows how to and likely has handled those situations.
>>
File: 1442544472334.jpg (47KB, 463x494px) Image search: [Google]
1442544472334.jpg
47KB, 463x494px
>>25711661

>post about how lifting isnt to fight better
>another anon responds with a tl;dr post about how im wrong because lifting isnt to fight better

thanks!
>>
File: 1403762908812.jpg (204KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
1403762908812.jpg
204KB, 500x346px
>>25711729
No problem at all, frogposter
>>
File: 1450079493085.png (305KB, 422x319px) Image search: [Google]
1450079493085.png
305KB, 422x319px
>>25711878

dont condescend to me spongeposter
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.