[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: red flags, male edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: young-sexy-man-red-flag-12707764.jpg (149KB, 953x1300px) Image search: [Google]
young-sexy-man-red-flag-12707764.jpg
149KB, 953x1300px
>he watches anime with any regularity
>same goes for reading manga
>no sense of hard work
>doesn't maintain his physical health
>only dates asian girls (this is fucking creepy)
>has no hobbies other than vidya
>only does something if he thinks it will get him girls (no innate desire for self-improvement)
>too romantic/clingy
>doesn't read any nonfiction
>>
>browses 4chan
>>
>she posts on 4chan
>>
>>25710414
adding more
>has ever used tinder unironically
>has a reddit account
>doesn't read the news/has no knowledge of current events
>insecure about intelligence

>>25710495
>lacks reading comprehension
>>
>he isn't me
>>
>>25710414
>(no innate desire for self-improvement)
I hate to break it to you OP, but people only pursue things for tangible benefit. I think what you actually mean is that he is just too obvious about it.

Bear in mind, this is coming from someone with 0 friends let alone a girlfriend. I shouldn't even be the one telling you this.
>>
>>25710414
90% of this list is subjective as fuck, and just your dumbass personal preferences. Not many of these things are real universal red flags.
>>
>>25710414
>>25710551

ITT: expecting men to do things women don't
>>
File: 1452478551821.jpg (36KB, 644x616px) Image search: [Google]
1452478551821.jpg
36KB, 644x616px
>mfw all of these things except for the last 2

good thing i don't give a fuck
>>
>>25710414
4 of 9
not bad
>>
>>25710623
yes, becoming more educated or more physically fit is a tangible benefit. if you only do shit to attract girls it's pathetic as fuck

>>25710636
lol forgot to add
>bitchier than me when I'm on my period

>>25710644
>implying I don't pass all of those requirements
I have self-respect my friend

>>25710650
that's ok anon you still have time to improve should you so choose. or maybe you don't want to and that's ok too, it's just also a red flag
>>
>>25710414
>he makes expansive lists on "red flags" for men, which consist of things he may not enjoy to the same extent as those who fall into the target demographic
>he posts that list on a Bangladesh pillow-fluffing forum to fit in

>laughinggirls.png
>>
>>25710684
Which 4?

I'm
>too romantic/clingy
>doesn't maintain his physical health
>he watches anime with any regularity
>>
File: f185512672.jpg (14KB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
f185512672.jpg
14KB, 250x215px
>>25710414
>he is attracted to 3d women
JUST
>>
>>25710414
>he goes to the gym (and bloats about it)
>he considers himself to be a straight guy who's into traps
>he has a strong political agenda and constantly talks about it
>he has absolutely zero hobbies
>he is very scheduled
>he is active on social media
>he considers himself to be funny while obviously lacking humor
>he lacks self-awareness in general
>>
>>25710685
>>bitchier than me when I'm on my period
see there you go that's something that would be a common expectation, and not
>>doesn't read any nonfiction
seriously what the fuck with that one
>>
>>25710699
>he

>>25710724
three isn't so bad but those are three pretty awful ones

>>25710730
go away

>>25710735
agree with all of these except I love a qt who sticks to a schedule

>>25710743
reading fiction is like watching movies, you don't learn anything from it. a waste of time imho. but I will concede that barely any guys read in the first place, let alone read nonfiction books
>>
>Which 4?

>>25710414

I get too romantic clingy when I have feelings for someone.
>>
>>25710551
>>has ever used tinder unironically
LOL how dare that person try and get laid.
>>
>>25710852
>needing tinder to get laid

not to mention guys on tinder reek of desperation which is probably the least attractive thing ever

>>25710848
christ anon those are the worst ones
why do guys get clingy? I went on one date with a guy, wasn't really feeling it so I told him immediately and he continued to ask me out three times after that
why are you so clingy like why must you inflict that on another human
>>
>>25710816
I meant more along the lines of too scheduled to pay attention to me.

I totally wouldn't mind a guy who has a job where I can take care of the household tasks. As long as he still has time for me.
Alternatively someone who gets autismbux and who I get to caress and take care of.
>>
>>25710685
>yes, becoming more educated or more physically fit is a tangible benefit.
Is it?

That would depend on your goal. Expanding your personal knowledge is always a good thing. But for some reason I don't believe that putting a great deal of effort into gaining muscle mass is going to do much for me this millennium. Unless of course the goal is to be physically attractive. Hence my point.
>>
>>25710816
>you don't learn anything from it. a waste of time imho
I'm sorry, what is literally every literary classic ever?
I seriously recommend reading 1984 and Farenheit 451, they paint a very good portrait of worlds without literature and fiction
>>
>>25710685
>I have self-respect
>makes threads on /r9k/

no you don't.
>>
>>25710885
well maybe not clinginess but possessiveness.
it tends to taper off.
>>
>>25710904
seriously? that sounds like my dream guy desu, one who doesn't need much time/attention/maintenance bc I am the same way

>>25710905
well then numbnuts clearly you're in it for the pussy aren't ya

>>25710914
if you're going to mention fiction you could at least offer something that isn't high-school-English-tier
>>
>>25710954
this is a fair point

>>25710973
ugh please fix that asap, you're probably idealizing these incredibly basic women in your head
>>
>>25710816
>>he
>implying you're a woman

If you are, get out of here, you roastie piece of subhuman shit
>>
File: 1439950427955.jpg (42KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1439950427955.jpg
42KB, 500x370px
what the fuck is wrong with being romantic?

you want some kind of cold, sociopathic dexter-tier motherfucker?

you must be a red flag yourself
>>
>>25711021
did I say just "romantic"? no, I said TOO romantic
although I have a low tolerance for romance in general, but that's just me, not much of a red flag
>>
>>25711015
>probably idealizing these incredibly basic women in your head

possessiveness has nothing to do with that.
it simply not wanting to share her.
i.e not being a cuck.

but like I said after a while it tapers off.
>>
>>25710816
>go away
No faggot I was here first, get lost
>>
>>25710978
>well then numbnuts clearly you're in it for the pussy aren't ya
No, because I don't try. I was hypothetically putting myself in place of someone who does.

My point wasn't about me, only that if you believe someone in any wealthy country would bother gaining muscle for any other reason than to be attractive; then you would be wrong.
>>
>>25711015
>admits to having no self-respect
>talks about basic women like she isn't one

you're not achieving anything here
>>
>>25710978
>if you're going to mention fiction you could at least offer something that isn't high-school-English-tier
They teach it in schools for a reason, but besides that there's fuck tons of amazing fiction novels, poems, and short stories of all kinds, styles, and topics.
I imagine you just don't enjoy many things in general.
>>
>>25710816
>reading fiction is like watching movies, you don't learn anything from it. a waste of time imho
So you have no appreciation for art whatsoever. That's a bigger red flag than anything on your list desu
>>
>>25711042
ITT: female red flags
>low tolerance for romance
>guaranteed slut
>will cheat on you
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.