[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding jobs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bryce_williams_pepe.jpg (88KB, 780x662px) Image search: [Google]
bryce_williams_pepe.jpg
88KB, 780x662px
>tfw asshole dad took away my N64 and he's kicking me out of the house if I don't find a job in the next month

How do you wagecucks find slavemasters? Do you just call numbers from a newspaper? I'm 26 and have never worked before. I don't want to be homeless, please help.

Pic unrelated
>>
I'm only 18 but I have the same problem. I can barely find anything, and if I find anything to apply for, I get no answer.

I guess I'm going to have to give them a written application in person, but I don't see how that can help my chances of being hired.
>>
I'm not a neet but during the summers I chose to get certifications or take classes rather than work. Ironically, this prevented me from getting work experience, hence why I too know these feels
>>
Ive had half a dozen jobs in the last 2 years AMA

quick tips:
>staffing companies exist to give unemployable people jobs, apply to all of them in driving distance
>learn to bullshit at job interviews early, memorise your academic stuff like GPA and the rating of your school
>>
>>25709842
>go to google maps
>type "employment agency" into the search bar
>fill out the paperwork
>decent chance of warehouse job
Worked for me first time every time. Simple work and turnover is huge in most of these places.
>look up stores nearby
>fill out the application
>they might call you
>do interview
This is as far as I got doing this. But I sucked at interviewing by being autistically honest about my lack of experiences.

>>25709955
What sort of things can you get qualified for in a summer?
>>
>>25710110
>But I sucked at interviewing by being autistically honest about my lack of experiences.
When I went to get a McJob, they asked me to decribe myself in 3 words.
I went with shy, quiet and modest.
>>
Become a mailman. Really easy to get in right now.
>>
File: nervous_pepe.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
nervous_pepe.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>25710146

>they asked me to decribe myself in 3 words

Jesus, I would probably freak out and try to leave, are all interviews like that? It sounds like they're just trying to trick you into not being able to think of answers on the spot.
>>
>>25710186
>are all interviews like that?
Most interviews are much worse than that dude.
That's why I choose to study instead. Fuck getting a job.
>>
>>25710186
>what is a time you succeeded by working in a team?
>name something you achieved and are proud of?
Interviews aren't something you probably want to go through.
That's why staffing agencies are a robot's best friend. They stay out of your private life and only expect that you actually work.
You're just a piece of machinery to them.
Get a forklift license and you'll even have your paycheck bumped up around 30%.
>>
File: 1435929667675.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435929667675.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>25709842
What games you play on 64?

I know there are a few you play religiously, since they've kept you on 64 all this time
>>
>>25709842
>n64
>newspaper

Is this 1996?
>>
>>25710186
literally just memorize 3 words.

I'm drunk.
Off the top of my head.

Honest.
Motivated.
Dicsciplined.

THERE.

GET THE FUCKING JOB,
>>
>>25709842
Join the army, it's practically a NEET paradise.
>>
1. My dad take me at the his own factory yeah he is owner it's fugging easy i'm making furniture in manufacture line

2. >>25710868 this
>>
>>25710713

Mario Kart and Smash Bros.

>>25710791

Fuck off with your newfangled Playstation 58 or whatever the fuck you're on, I don't have time to keep up with that shit.
>>
Find a franchise that isn't fast food, I work at pancake house. Submit the allocation and call then a week later.You will get no where if you don't follow up on the application.I've submitted about 9 applications in my life, 7 of which I did not follow up.I got no call back. The other 2 I followed up on and they both wanted to hire me.
>>
Find a store near you, if it's a bigger chain place go to their website they'll want you to register a username and email stuff probably. Then they'll have you fill out an application. If I were you I would ask your dad for help for filling out part of it so he sees your actually doing it.

Normally I physically go into a place to ask for an application or ask a manager if they are hiring at all. Most places just want you to do it online because it's easier for them to delete or ignore applications they get than throw them out in the physical trash bin.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.