[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe this shit is why you all can't get a gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x634px
Maybe this shit is why you all can't get a gf
>>
this is the result of not getting a gf
>>
>>25709588
It's funny when girls ain't like this isn't the case.
>>
>>25709564
My lord what is the deal with robots
>>
chads, what's your reaction when you see kvs here? like, do you get revolted? angry?
>>
>>25709696
i pretend to be a virgin too sometimes.

other times i just accept that the average age here is under 20 and it's no big deal. i only have a reaction when somebody claims they care about sex or intimacy or whatever but clearly their actions say the complete opposite.
>>
Just hilarious what people attempt for sex.
>"she should be flattered I'm interested in fucking her in the ass"
>>
>>25709747
>i just accept that the average age here is under 20
And when they are over 20? (also, not like being 19 and virgin is acceptable)
>only have a reaction when somebody claims they care about sex or intimacy or whatever but clearly their actions say the complete opposite.
like how?
>>
File: cup_of_smug.jpg (8KB, 235x218px) Image search: [Google]
cup_of_smug.jpg
8KB, 235x218px
>>25709564
It's wrong for guys to have this, but it's ok for women to have all sorts of dildos and vibrators.
>>
>>25709831
>and when
you can tell when people lie to make a dumb point. 19 is perfectly fine in most of the world to be a virgin still, but beyond a certain age maybe 25 i don't think the guy cares anymore because hormones are down and there's no peer pressure. a dude like that coming here to constantly remind himself of that doesn't sound like someone serious about being a virgin or hating it.

>like how
like not meeting or dating people.
>>
>>25709831

Sad part is the guy in pic related was at least 30
>>
jhgjghjghkghkghk
>>
>>25709564
Why get a gf when you can have a fleshlight?
>>
>>25709696

I am simply confused

who the fuck would send a picture of their fleshlight? and to who?

my first impression is hes probably not a KV who would probably be too nervous to send something like that, but is just a general creep
>>
>>25709899
I see, so you don't believe there are KVs over 25 (at least in this site)

>like not meeting or dating people
just to explain to you how our minds work, asking robots to go to dates is like asking burned people to go to the beach
>>25709998
I wasn't asking particularly about the picture, it was about the whole board
>>
>>25709896
it's not wrong to have a fleshlight, but it's wrong to tell a random stranger you're going to fantasize about fucking them in the ass
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.