[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today was my third day working at McDonald's. This shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: rtr1j573.jpg (152KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
rtr1j573.jpg
152KB, 1200x800px
Today was my third day working at McDonald's.

This shit is terrible. I have no idea how ANYBODY could do this bullshit full time.
>>
Have you ever worked any other job?
>>
>>25707865
literally one of the easiest jobs ever, as far as fast food goes.

At least they're organized and professional. I worked local fast food places that were put together with spit and string and THAT shit was awful, nearly made me kill myself
>>
>tfw joined the Navy
>tfw 18 hour days at sea

Well lads, at least theres girls there.
>>
>>25707865

Just wait until you become a MANAGER!

Please don't. Don't bother doing more than part-time underling work. The higher you go, the more bullshit you'll have to deal with.
>>
>>25707993
And they all still want Chad.
>>
>>25707865
we dont, i worked at Mcydies for a week when i was 13

then i quit, got a job as a laborer for a concrete company gettting paid twice the amount i was making slinging fucking hamburgers

get a real job hippie
>>
>>25707865
Three years I had to work at a restaurant, you should have seen me when I got done (i.e. made enough money for college without having to work a shitty job). I literally danced out and gave the middle finger to the store while I baked away. Then I laughed, went to the dollar store, bought a ton of junk food, then ate it at a nearby park while watching the sunset. One of the /comfiest/ days ever.
>>
if you have to get a job at macarnolds it's time to consider offing yourself, tb h familia

no body respects you
>>
If you've got rudimentary social skills, a hotel desk job is quite easy low-paid low-qualification work. Third shift is especially nice, as you're basically paid to sit on your ass and shitpost or study or whatever.

I very rarely encounter people being niggers or cunts, or even moderately rude folks. Seems completely opposite of other retail/service jobs.

And truthfully, it WILL improve your social skills. At least those specifically catered to talking to strangers in a pseudo-business environment,.
>>
>start working at a deli
>the irony of roasties buying and judging roast
>>
>>25708079
that sounds really comfy anon
im not even at the job level though.
tfw no one wants to hire ur no experience ass
;_____________;
>>
File: Mc-Donalds-Burger-Flipping.jpg (28KB, 228x270px) Image search: [Google]
Mc-Donalds-Burger-Flipping.jpg
28KB, 228x270px
>>25707918
I found a job at McDonald's 2 days a week just for experience. I have a full time job too (retail).

>>25707962
The job is very easy once you learn how to do everything but the environment and atmosphere is fucking toxic. The managers treat you like absolute shit, the customers do too. When you're out in public shopping after work and have your uniform on you can FEEL how low people think of you. It's fucking humiliating. I feel like I'm walking around looking like a 6 month showerless homeless man.

What I described above is just for McDonald's I think. I don't feel people gawking me when I have my other work uniform on in public.
>>
>>25708183

I forgot about this. Toxic environment is right. Everybody is tired, cranky, cold (from the drive-thru window) and shoved close together. They all revert back to middle school behavior. Drama always starts because the black ex convict said something to the white trash druggie, the 20-something burnout is flirting with a 16 year old, etc etc.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
You're better off just drowning yourself in the taterstick fryer. Not only are you a wagecuck being a McWhore, you're giving up valuable time finding a far better career. Do it. Dunk your head in there. Make for a better next life.
>>
have fun with that

>get a job at local special event place- weddings company picnics
>work in the kitchen
>help cook food grill hotdogs give softserve icecream
>stand my feet all day
>some day would work 12 hours
>in the end it was a good job just long day
>>
File: why live.png (699KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
why live.png
699KB, 2272x1704px
>>25708240
The black women are the absolute worst. They don't do anything at all. They just take orders. All the people who do real work are men and Mexican women. Black women just stand around acting like hood rats and disgusting customers. The shit is unbelievable. I don't see how the managers don't recognize this and put the rude nigger bitches somewhere in the back and get friendly looking males up on the front end because all the cashiers are women, literally. They even said they purposefully pick women as cashiers during orientation. And they wonder why the reviews on Google and shit are so bad. Fucking blows my mind.

I'm probably going to quit but I don't have to go to that shit again for another week.
>>
>>25708334
niggers are a blight on this planet

more at 10, tom
>>
>>25707865
They say you "get used to it", but you don't. Your brain gives up and shuts down.

It's like when you beat an animal into submission.
>>
>get new job making $30/hour
>feels like not much
>realize i make a lot more than most people i know and every service person i interact with

feels ok i guess
>>
>>25708408
i wish more people would go postal in their shitty jobs, maybe it would change things

instead of just going into submission
>>
>>25708183
>I found a job at McDonald's 2 days a week just for experience. I have a full time job too (retail)
You remind me of a Asian car manufacturer power plant worker who'd randomly take jobs at my local restaurant when not working. It's like you literally make thousands A MONTH, why the fuck are you wasting your time picking up minimum wage shifts at a restaurant? Of course this guy was a little weird and still lived with his parents. Funny thing is they let him do that because he'd do things like buy expensive gifts for them.
>>
>>25708334
this is the sad truth
>>
>>25707865
Today is my third consecutive day eating at McDonald. Coincidence ? Oo XD I'm the fat guy that shows up at odd hours and orders of the dollar menh
>>
working on trying to get the payroll clerk at my local costco fired for being a cunt to me on the phone trying to get my W2 cuz they locked me out of the self service website after firing me for having hallucinations and reading a shift wrong.

i was scheduled to work 8:00-4:30 the whole week except one day which was 7:30-4:00. needless to say i read 8:00-4:30, showed them a letter from my psychiatrist saying i suffer from these things, and they said "tuff shit sickfuck" and canned me.

when i called them today the bitch was really rude to me, said "i have to call corporate i'll get back to you" and hung up, then called me back 1 minute before her shift was over, let the phone ring once (my phone was literally in my hand and i couldn't answer it fast enough) and hung up and left for the day. she's not back in until next week.

how likely is it that i can get her fired for this?
>>
>work nightfill in supermarket
>get $22 an hour
>half the shift the store is closed
>get to listen to my tunes while working

its ok I guess, not stressful at all
>>
File: bullets.jpg (41KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
bullets.jpg
41KB, 351x450px
>>25708437
I think I'm a workaholic. I literally drain myself to the point that I'm miserable with work but I am miserable when I am not working too. My entire body is always tired but not tired enough to not do anything. I literally work 12 hour shifts back to back with 5 hours of sleep. I survive on several daily cups of extreme caffeine coffee. I don't know what is wrong with me desu
>>
>>25708527
youre a good goyim
>>
File: comfyfrog1.jpg (30KB, 374x356px) Image search: [Google]
comfyfrog1.jpg
30KB, 374x356px
>>25707865
Youll get used to it senpai
>>
>>25708527
severe depression and escaping it through work
>>
>>25708013
All the mcds managers i know are fat ghetto black women or redneck white ladys
>>
>>25707865
>>25708183

I respect people who work at McDonalds, they have a tough job taking orders, the environment is fast paced, and yeah I respect them.

I would never look down on someone whom I rely on for food every now and then.
>>
>>25708334
it's a pretty common thing for females to always be stuck on cash, when my parents forced me to get a job all I could get were cashier jobs and nothing at all else which was horrible as a diagnosed autist, they wouldn't even let me stack cans on shelves
>>
>>25708498
You got to sue them. Can't afford a lawyer? Too bad justice is for the rich
>>
>>25708625
no i can't afford a lawyer, and even if i could i doubt i could go after them now. this was back in september of 2015.

besides, it's an at-will state. they can't fire me for having hallucinations, but they can fire me for "being unable to fulfill duties of job" or some other bullshit. even ADA can't protect you against at-will bullshit like that.

at-will needs to be removed.
>>
File: 7175678325109.jpg (15KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
7175678325109.jpg
15KB, 324x291px
>>25708587
>i respect mcdonalds workers
>>
>>25707865
>I have no idea how ANYBODY could do this bullshit full time

Don't worry, nobody does. That's why they're always hiring, the less hours each employee works the less likely anybody is to get overtime.

So tell us OP, why are the new Mozarella sticks so shit? They're frozen aren't they? They probably use the same fried as the fries too don't they?
>>
>>25708515

>work nightfill in supermarket
>get $22 an hour

... where do you live
>>
>>25708745
Sounds like Australia. So not real money.
>>
File: 78.png (101KB, 189x288px) Image search: [Google]
78.png
101KB, 189x288px
>>25708561
Should I be concerned?

>>25708713
Mozarella sticks are taken from the freezer and dumped in the microwave on a tray dedicated to mozarella sticks only.

I haven't tried them yet but they are in demand. Had to dump a few batches in the microwave in a matter of 4 hours.
>>
>>25707865

Working at McDonalds for me was pretty fun, just a bunch of teens working & dating each other. You're doing it wrong anon
>>
>>25708334
>don't see how the managers don't recognize this and put the rude nigger bitches somewhere in the back and get friendly looking males up on the front end because all the cashiers are women, literall

That's weird cause I wanted to work in the back so I didn't have to work with the public but managers put me at drive thru or up front
>>
>>25708587
>He respects McDonald's workers
>>
>>25708013
>"Oh no, being a manager and doing a little more work for a dollar more is TERRIBLE!"

McFuckin' kill yourself.jpg
>>
I also work fast food. It depends on who you work with. My coworkers are chill and mostly know what they're doing.
The work sucks but its only used as a job to get experience.
>>
>>25708745
Australia. I get over $30 an hour for a sunday shift.
>>
>working McDonalds during the day

Awful environment. Asshole customers. Dick management

>mcdonalds at night

Made brofriends for life, usually 1 decent looking girl to hit on each shift, drunk customers don't give a fuck if you treat em bad or give them shitty food. They'll pass out and forget about it the next day instead of complaining to anyone who matters.
>>
>>25708932
It's very good money if you compare it to an american working in a supermarket, they probbaly get $12 an hour.
>>
>>25707993
Ew. Navy chicks at sea are the fucking worst. If you feel like scraping out the cheese and cum before fucking a wet tubesock with acne, you could have just stayed in your parents' basement.
>>
>>25710410

Lol, no.

I worked at a unionized supermarket in the Midwest. $13.50 starting, with overtime pay for any hours past 8 consecutive hours (excludes breaks) or 10PM. Within six months (your "probation" period) you got a fifty cent raise. Then a dollar every year after, unless you were promoted.

I had to quit because my parents felt I was growing complacent and getting too attached to the job. Little did they know I would reach my lowest after quitting. It was the only place in which girls actually talked to me and I felt I had a shot with at least two qts there :'(

In short: supermarkets > McDonald anyday
>>
>>25708580
Holy shit, I have not heard a more accurate description
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.