[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys...I've accepted it, I'm going to be a virgin for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1443575257644.jpg (46KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1443575257644.jpg
46KB, 500x599px
guys...I've accepted it, I'm going to be a virgin for the remainder of my life. I just ask if there's some way I can use my virginity for a greater purpose?
>>
You could be like Newton, Tesla and Kant.
Just do something completely different, you got more time than other people, if you actually manage to drop the thought.
>>
Don't give up, kiddo. Just join the military. There's plenty of opportunity to fuck bitches in the military
>>
>>25706405
I wouldn't make it through the MEPS.
>>
If you wanna get fucked you can always try going to the hospital and wait for the bill.
>>
File: 1418776187259.png (106KB, 411x320px) Image search: [Google]
1418776187259.png
106KB, 411x320px
>>25706461
LOL
anon what are you doing
>>
>>25706461
Not bad, anon. Nobody dies a virgin because life fucks everyone.
>>
>>25706374
Demonic rituals typically need a virgin sacrifice. Maybe put an ad in the paper letting local cults know how to contact you.
>>
File: 979878.jpg (134KB, 1300x865px) Image search: [Google]
979878.jpg
134KB, 1300x865px
Don't lose your virginity, i did and regret it everyday.

You can do better than that, anon.
>>
>>25706374
nope
no such thing as a 'greater purpose'
just try to enjoy what you can in life
>>
>>25706524
I'll wait until I'm old and ready to die
>>
>>25706524
Brilliant joke. I genuinely laughed. I love you. Penis.
>>
>>25706585
Why should one enjoy life? Why can't I try and be miserable ?
>>
>>25706374
You don't value it anyway ANON.
Do you think you'll get some reward for giving it to some higher power? I'm pretty sure it knows it ain't worth shit.
>>
>>25706374
Just stop caring, who care if you are a virgin, that makes you better than those normalfags animals that just fuck everything that moves, we are better than that. A true robot wants love, not just pointless sex. But of course love does not exist with normalfags anymore, just hedonistic selfishness. Be proud of that you are above them.
>>
>>25707209
no, all of my friends turned into a bunch of seemingly happy monogamous cishet normie couples
>>
>>25707209
I truly wish my happiness will never turn into this kind of resentment. Nothing against you anon, i just dont want to hate regular people on the same quest for happiness.
>>
>>25706374
just go to backpage baka
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.