[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you guys hate single moms so much? It can't possibly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: victoria flamel.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
victoria flamel.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
why do you guys hate single moms so much?

It can't possibly be because you're at that age where women already have kids
>>
>>25706113
I'm at that age where women already have kids.
>>
>>25706113

I don't. And the age range here is like 20-30 so yeah, a lot of girls do.

I kind of want to protect and take care of single moms instinctively and that kind of scares me so maybe the robots here who hate women kind of get extra hatey because they feel like they're "yanking their chain"?
>>
File: that guy from dexter.jpg (57KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
that guy from dexter.jpg
57KB, 500x282px
>>25706165
bruh

[original comment. do not duplicate]
>>
A considerable amount of people here have turned out the way they have due to the fact they've had a single parent, particularly single moms
>>
Because their male children are doomed to grow up without a respectable male role model and will most likely end up a socially autistic robot as a result.
t. Child reared by single mum
>>
there were single moms in my high school

let that sink in
>>
I'm 31, married, and glad to be childfree. Never having a kid.

The problem with single mothers is that nobody actually LIKES children (except MAYBE when they're your own). Why would I want to deal with some asshole child spending my money and tearing up my belongings? Why would I deal with the temper tantrums, soiled diapers, etc? I wouldn't want it from my own child. No fucking way I'm raising another man's kid.
>>
>>25706238
>childfree
nice meme

no wonder you're on r9k
>>
>>25706113
>It can't possibly be because you're at that age where women already have kids
I live in a poor ghetto hood so chicks already have kids and 16 and shit. Most have 2 or 3 kids by their early 20s.
I see the effect first hand that it has. Shit is not good, for the kids, the moms, or society as a whole. It is bad news for everyone involved.
>>
>>25706113
At that stage single moms just look for beta providers and you are a cuck for getting with one.
>>
>>25706113
I was raised by one, my sister became one, all single moms are shit.
Pretty much no exceptions barring death or incapacitation of the husband.
>defending single moms ever
Please choke and die you unbearable faggot, single motherhood is almost 1,099% of the time the result of poor choices of the mother. Even the choice to not go out and find a good dad for you kids.
>>
>>25706825
>you are a cuck for getting with one
was Dexter a cuck?
I don't think so Missy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.