[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apathy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: TheySaidKillYourself.jpg (387KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
TheySaidKillYourself.jpg
387KB, 1366x768px
I've been wondering, how do you feel about people who can't change on their own and need another person to be their motivation or motivator?
Could you be in a relationship with someone like that?

This is the kind of person I've become, I would appreciate the discussion or at the very least to know that there are other out there like me, people who can't live for themselves.

I love and hate you so much, arcanine.
>>
that's called codependency disorder

no one wants to deal with that man, get some therapy and meds
>>
Well, I'm even worse, I actively don't want to change, and even if I apparently did, it would be just a lie I'd tell others,lying also to myself to feel as a better person,whe deep down i'd stay the same.
>>
>>25706179
I was in therapy and on meds during my teens but they didn't seem to help in the end, I still needed someone there.
friends were enough but I switched high schools sophomore year, that's when I slowly started to drift into seclusion, now I'm fat NEET shut-in who doesn't see the point in trying anymore.
>>
>>25706081
I do get a feeling of loneliness when I don't talk to or hang out with people for a while. Probably some sort of "withdrawal" from spending over a year in an online raidcall community where I spoke to people every day.
>>
>>25706343
yea i know that shitty feel
>skype with best friend every day
>she gets a bf
>eventually stops talking to me
>trouble sleeping since we'd always joke around and fall asleep to each others voice
>>
>>25706277
why would you need to change?
what do you or others see that needs to change?
>>
>>25706391
I'm lucky to have a few people I can hang out with, some I can skype with etc. It messes you up for a bit, you gotta learn to be alone.
>>
>>25706081

It's a normal way to be. Humans are pack animals. Just don't use it an excuse to not try.
>>
File: Swkotor2_2014-12-31_17-05-12-24.png (578KB, 669x678px) Image search: [Google]
Swkotor2_2014-12-31_17-05-12-24.png
578KB, 669x678px
>>25706081
Apathy is death.
>>
>>25706512
>don't use it an excuse to not try.
It's a little too late for that, I've been using it as an excuse for years, may have even convinced myself it's necessary rather than something I can put aside while I work on my future and myself.
>>
File: 00000.gif (495KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
00000.gif
495KB, 250x195px
>>25706452
>you gotta learn to be alone
does it really have to be this way?
>>
File: blot296.jpg (403KB, 896x904px) Image search: [Google]
blot296.jpg
403KB, 896x904px
psychedelics

THIS IS ORIGINAL
>>
>>25706671
it isn't hard, every time you masturbate you are practicing the art
>>
>>25706671
It does. Being alone is horrible, but it's gonna be most of your life.
>>
>>25706429
In short:
>no ambition
>no plans for the future
>loner, I feel no need to make friends and I actively try to get my would-be friends to hate me
>no need for relationship (the only girl I loved loved me too,flirted a lot,but I ignored herbecause I wanted to stay "free")
>extremely lazy
>>
>>25707226
that does seem pretty bad, do you currently have friends?
>>
>>25707387
Yeaj, and those are just the general details.
I had some people that considered me as a friend but I only consider them as acquaitances. Currently there's one "friend", who talks to me and asks me questions about movies, but I only "use" him because once a week he plays street soccer so I can play too to vent out.
>>
Literally my least favorite trait in a person honestly. Had a gf who was a decent 17 year old, but couldn't grow up in an emotional sense.

She was an ok person, but she never tried to learn how to be a better partner, be a better friend, or just in general treat people well. Granted she was going through some stuff for some 2 years, but after 2 years I figured it would probably never happen.

Anyway, yeah, fuck apathy desu senpai. You're probably an ok guy OP, but I think its a really bad personality trait.
>>
>>25707646
that's a pretty fucked up way to look at your friendships.
wouldn't want you to live a lie but it saddens me to know you're the way you are.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.