[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>med student >get into conversation with some other student

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1386550756896.jpg (39KB, 426x463px) Image search: [Google]
1386550756896.jpg
39KB, 426x463px
>med student
>get into conversation with some other student
>he says he has to study 24/7 but is managing perfect grades
>was quite impressed, asked him what he studies
>tells me "electrical engineering"
>mfw
>wonder if he was being serious about his degree being hard
>turns out he was
>instantIy lose respect for him

I assume there's a few engineering students on here, so I'm actualIy curious. Do you guys actually think your degree is difficuIt or are you at the stage where you realize anyone could do it?
>>
File: Why would you be an engineer.jpg (790KB, 1004x2693px) Image search: [Google]
Why would you be an engineer.jpg
790KB, 1004x2693px
>he's unironically an engineer
>>
this again. thought youd left us
>>
I've seen this posted so many times I'm starting to think OP's parents got a divorce because his mom had an affair with an electrical engineer.
>>
File: OJCcWXv.jpg (200KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
OJCcWXv.jpg
200KB, 800x1200px
It is a hard degree but we don't claim that it's harder than med. It is harder than Economics and Finance etc.
>>
Still posting this huh buddy?
>>
AAAAAAHHHHH FUCK PATHOPHYSIOLOGY
FUCK FUCK FUCK
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>women would literally rather die than be with an engineer
>>
File: 14509966997.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
14509966997.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>25704376
>engineers
>>
File: 1432186942319.jpg (79KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1432186942319.jpg
79KB, 620x620px
>>25705087
makes me laugh everytime
>>25704376
pure math here. med and engineering are literally pleb tier to us. every single thing you do is based on something we proved or discovered.
>>
>>25705322
>WE WUZ KANZ N SHIET
>>
Graduated in Computer Engineering last year. Honestly, anyone could do it subject isn't hard, but requires a lot of time for homework/project workload from teachers. Don't know why we are paid so well tbpqh familia, but I'm not complaining.
>>
It is all a matter of perspective.

It is hard in diffrent ways and depends on what you compare it to.

It may not be as hard as med but that does not automatically make it not hard.

What do you think of Law then?
>>
File: DJbhUxk.jpg (93KB, 518x777px) Image search: [Google]
DJbhUxk.jpg
93KB, 518x777px
>this thread again

This is old pasta, you didn't even bother to change the OP picture.
>>
>>25705444
>being srs in a troll thread
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>25705022

Finance degree here. My engineering friends couldn't find out my finance homework when I was asking for help because they're sssoooooo much smarter than me simply for doing engineering. When they couldn't figure it out, they seemed to shut up about their degree meaning "harder" aka "I'm an insecure fuck who needs ANYTHING to feel some self-esteem finally."

Point is, all degrees have their difficult moments and most of the work you do in college seems to be learning the formula to plug in the responses the professors want to hear. If you don't know other major's formulas, it's going to be difficult for anyone else. Academics only care about reproducing academics, they don't impart any kind actual useful knowledge despite being able to repeat what you just heard in the perfect order it was said.
>>
>>25704376
>memorizing a bunch of body parts in latin
>hard
>>
>>25704850
They forgot to mention that most med students tuition is paid by their rich parents.

Other than that, the pic is accurate.
>>
>>25704376
I got an internship in electrical engineering bruh. Shit is pretty cash so far.
>>
Why do you always post this fucking thread, first on sci and now on r9k, gtfo normie
>>
>>25704850
Engineering student here. This pic is accurate as fuck. I used to think that being an engineer was a prestigious title. Now, I realise, any retard with a slight competency for math can become one.
>>
>>25704376
Engineering and med students claim their respective courses are harder , yet they find time ( and are stupid enough) to make useless arguments .
>protip : Your fellow students are working now to be better than you
>>
>>25704376
>medicine
>difficult
oh wow it sure is hard making digital flashcards and reviewing them 2 hours a night.

Rote memorization so difficult senpai
>>
>>25705204
>That obvious edit.
kek
>>
>>25704376
This is copy pasted and bait. You guys know that right? I have seen the exact same thread.
>>
Electrical engineering is pretty much top tier for engineering at least. As a physics major who grades papers for the only class engineers need to take though I must admit, they're god awful at physics. These assholes put answers down for the revolution of the earth around like 500 radians per second.
>>
>>25707271
nah it's real

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948881/Hospital-administrator-killed-depressed-worrying-turning-30-no-husband-children.html
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.