[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

job interveiw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1446486133730.jpg (895KB, 1088x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1446486133730.jpg
895KB, 1088x1600px
well robots my day as a NEET may be limited, I have a job interview tomorrow, for Taco Bell, even if its just a fast food place I'm still nervous as shit, and this is my very first interview so I'm all worked up, give me some advice and shit robots, help me out here
>>
claim all the gaps in your resume are from college and never contradict their requests for extra hours/late shifts until you're on the job
>>
>>25704358
never went to college so at least have no debt, but have the gap covered I work a short while for my mo she used to own a restraunt, and worked there for a bit, but when it closed down been a NEET since but i can fudge the dates a bit and my mom will vouch/lie for me if need be, I just don't want to fuck up this interveiw and get a job hopefully
>>
>>25704336
I have a recruitment day in two days. I'm going to be 'speeddating' with several recruiters who are going to ask me why I didn't do shit in uni and the 6 months following my graduation. Right now I'm more or less contemplating whether I'm going to creatively change the truth or just straight up lie.
>>
Do you want advice on getting the job or not getting the job?
>>
File: 5597418[1].jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
5597418[1].jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>25704336

Make sure your suit is on point. Don't go in with it all wrinkly and shit
>>
>>25704537

Tell them that you were doing something, and show how that gap experience made you more qualified to the job.

Ex: You took a gap year to pursue music and traveling

I took the year off from school in order to pursue my passion for music and to be able to travel to places I've always wanted to go. That way, I can enter the workforce without any other distractions. I specifically wanted to go into this position as I'm confident my x, y, z abilities/skills/degree/classes/experiences can contribute to the team.

Then launch into a story if it adds to your qualifications. If not, talk about experiences that do.

Demonstrates: This person is decisive, is on an upward path, does things meaningfully, this person has passions outside of work.

You need to demonstrate three things really:

1. You can do 70 to 80% of the job, and can be coached on the last 20-30%. Ideally they'd like 100%, but they can make an exception for someone they like.
2. You're not a weird person who will make work suck.
3. You're here because you want to be. (Doesn't matter if you actually don't want to be there, you just need to demonstrate this)
>>
>>25704876
I want the job, need to help my family out
>>
>>25704956
A suit for a McD job? Isn't that a little bit overkill? They probably hire any white person on the spot...
>>
bump
o ri gi na~l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy shit fuck off
>>
Dont get too worked up senpai, its just a taco bell interview, just try not to be weird, dont try too hard to make yourself look like an amazing interviewer or try to find roundabout ways to bring up your strengths or some shit, this guy probably interviews like 10 people a week and has a list of things he asks, just answer them clearly and briefly.
>>
>>25704956
That's dumb. No self respecting taco bell would hire someone who wasn't wearing a tuxedo.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.