[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Anon's Guide on Prostitutes
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 24
File: topelement.jpg (37 KB, 640x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
topelement.jpg
37 KB, 640x427
Many people here hate that they are still virgins at X age.

So why not a prostitute?

Common arguments against it are

>I don't want to pay for it
>I want it to be something special
>There must be love involved

Let me just get it out of the way.

Sex isnt some magical thing thats always great and epic. Especially not when you are new to it and therefore bad at it. In fact masturbating is often even better than sex.

Benefits of losing your virginity are that you are finally done with this meme and you dont have to think about it anymore. Maybe it depresses you more than it should and losing it can get rid of these thoughts. You are also able to better understand sex and you can decide for yourself how high you really have to value it.

For me the benefits of getting rid of all of this outweigh the negatives by a lot. Yes it would be nice if it was "something" special but even for those who didnt lose it with a prostitute its not that special or memorable .. ever so often its actually an embarassing experience.

I also absolutely understand it if you simply don't want to do it for whatever reason you might have.

For those who always considered it heres my guide on what do expect to get rid of some of mysteries.

Its important to keep in mind that its the job of a prostitute to have sex with you. This is the number 1 thing to remember. You can be skinny, fat, a manlet or an alien. She most likely had sex with people that looked way worse than you and when you are young you can bet that she prefers you over some old guy.

I think i dont have to explain to you how to find prostitutes. Its also different in every country.
>>
>>25703662

Cont.

It can be in a brothel, a private working one. The process and act will be the same wherever you are.

Before you do anything please take a shower. Cut your pubic hairs. Be fucking clean. Additionally you can clean yourself (wash hands - clean your dick, balls a bit) a 2nd time when you are with her - this will make her feel better aswell. She might even demand it from you anyway.

You pay in advance. Have the money ready - its pretty much an unwritten rule to do this. Talk about what you get for your money. It should be clear.

Example:

30 mins including a blowjob, vaginal sex - most let you try a few positions. Its up to you here. Lots of them will start in missionary position but prefer doggystyle. Doggy is also a good finisher. If you are confident enough you can tell her what you want to do next - by doing this you might be able to get more than you paid for (like licking her pussy - lol).

Do not spend too much money. Prices are different wherever you maybe so i can't give you a price you should pay. However consider the cheaper options that still meet your criteria.

>But anon? Why shouldnt i pay $1000 and fuck a 10/10 ?

By doing this you put yourself under a lot more mental stress and anxiety. You don't do this because you are confident in your abilities. You are simply doing it to get rid of the virgin status and to learn a little about Sex.

I suggest that you tell her that you are a virgin. This will make it less awkward for her and she can even guide you and turn it into a nice experience.
>>
>>25703673

Cont.

DO NOT jerk off before you do it. For those who are under the belief they will cum the moment they see a vagina - guess what thats not how it works. Even a blowjob or vaginal penetration will feel different or even less good than what you are used to.
When jerking off you maximize your pleasure all the time and can adjust. This isnt what a mouth/vagina does to your dick. Its a completely different experience at first.

Not jerking off before most likely secures that you will be able to cum and its better to cum than not to cum - your time is limited. Theres also nobody you will impress with your epic stamina.

The Act itself isnt rocket science. Take off your pants, get out of your socks and get on the bed. If you are insecure about your body just leave your t-shirt on. Why not?

She will make comfort you a little, play a bit with your dick and get you hard. Don't be afraid to touch her but dont be too weird about it. Feel her body. Touch her ass. I'd guess she will blow you with a condom on. However that depends on who you pay and what you paid for and what your preferences are. You might be able to get a blowjob without condom.

If she uses her hands too much while blowing tell her to blow you again - don't let everything happen around you. If you arent confident enough for this fine. Let her guide you. She will stop and lay down.

The absolut best thing you can do is use your hands to guide your dick into the hole. When i was an innocent virgin i thought it will just go right in like that - i was wrong.

Don't exhaust yourself by going ham from the start. Take it slow. Get used to the movements then increase the pace to your liking.

If you told her that you are a virgin i can guarantee you she will be helping you out anyway - thats why its a good thing to tell her.

Once you are done you are done. You might be able to wash your hands and dick - get dressed, say your goodbyes and leave. Thats it. Congrats you are not a virgin anymore.
>>
>>25703713

Cont.

Risks:

Everything i just said can go horribly wrong - she might be an annoying bitch and rip you off. Don't get discouraged. This shit happens. Prostitutes are just like everyone else. Some are just bad at their job, have a bad day. It isnt your fault. This happens very rarely.

Be aware of STDs. Protecting yourself is the number 1 thing you can do. Even though STDs like AIDS very rarely get transmitted by oral sex - the risk is still there.

I dont know what else to write. If you have any questions just ask. I might have missed something crucial.
>>
>>25703662
non-virgin here and I agree with OP

I lost my virginity to some drunk slut at an houseparty when I was 18

>fucked 18 normal girl
>fucked maybe like 7 or 8 hookers

whenever I have a dry spell of some months I go to a prostitute.sometimes I went just for fun.


any questions about hookers?
>>
> why not prostitutes?

because none of them will let me fuck them without a condom and it fucking sucks I'd honestly just masturbate

I can bet my life if I were at least a 7/10 fit, tan Chad they would let me pay ridiculous prices for it
>>
>>25703831

This is simply a health concern for her and you anon.

STDs like Aids or so are no joke and she depends on this. Its her job and income.

Looking better won't do anything for you. Honestly you should be glad that you end up with one that has some standards.

If you want to have sex without a condom you can always pay some crack whore and get your aids if thats what you want.
>>
>>25703831
I'm >>25703743


I never asked but I know guys that fucked hookers bareback and they paid like 20euro extra. but thats a very bad idea.

the hooker I got along best with let me play with her giant breasts for some minutes after I finished, that was nice
>>
>>25703873
>>25703878

Hey, if I get to try that sweet wet bareback pussy AND shorten my own lifespan it's a fucking bargain

I was actually a little worried I was going to get addicted to hookers or some shit but that crap with condoms sucks so much it's never worth it.

I have no idea how all those guys in porn get to cum with a condom on. You can't feel JACK SHIT.
>>
>>25703998
its harder but still possible. but ofc everybody prefers bareback( but not with hookers)

desu I fucked way to many sluts I met in bars/clubs bareback. I'm very lucky I never got STDs or got some bitch pregnant
>>
File: 123165132161641.png (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123165132161641.png
128 KB, 500x500
> mfw I paid a hooker to ride my face

I don't give a fuck if I get AIDS or whatever, it was fucking worth it
>>
>>25703998

Its possible to get bareback but extremely rare man and def not worth the risk. No matter how depressed you are.
>>
>>25704089

> I fucked way to many sluts I met in bars/clubs bareback

What are you doing in r9k? No, seriously? Why are you here?
>>
>Do you have to talk to them beforehand, ie make small talk?
>Who initiates the sex?
>Do they just leave immediately after you're done?
>>
File: 011.jpg (24 KB, 508x592) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
011.jpg
24 KB, 508x592
> mfw whores who have sex for money are actually cleaner and safer than random sluts you meet every day because they actually take care of themselves
>>
>>25704127
I'm here on 4chan since 2006. I mostly post on /fit/ but sometimes I go here because it kinda reminds me of old /b/

I know, I know normiefuck get out reeeeeee etc
>>
>>25703662
Recently lost my virginity to a girl, and I'd like to credit OP on his sound advice. The best of us are taken in by this ebin meem. I thought I'd go through some huge personality change when I lost my virginity, and while to an extent I have, it's just from not having to think about it anymore. However, I still pat myself on the back that I was finally able to do it from a girl that wanted to be with me for me. But y'know, I can't really get into her head and figure out why she did it. Maybe she just thought 'eh, whatever'. I do know she's medicated out the ass.

Parts that I would have particularly valued beforehand:

> tell her what you want to do next (I stupidly thought I could somehow change things by telekinesis)

> not jerking off before most likely secures that you will be able to cum

> guide your dick in with your hands (she had to put it back in for me a few times because I just expected it to be magnetized to her walls)

good post, OP.
>>
>>25704159

>Do you have to talk to them beforehand, ie make small talk?

You don't have to. Sure its nice. You can ask them a few questions to break the ice a bit. Why not?

Ask them how old they are or whatever.

>Who initiates the sex?

She does. She is the professional.

>Do they just leave immediately after you're done?

Nah but they will be out relatively quickly.

>>25704192

thx
>>
>>25704192
What's her name? It sounds like a great story.
>>
>>25704240
>Why not?
Because I'm a complete autist when talking to females. This is the main reason why I've never hired a hooker
>>
>>25704159
here is >>25703743

In the brothels I was in germany you have to make some small talk

they will start talking to you from their room/window, but only stuff like

>hey baby you want to fuck me?

if you are interested you ask their prices

in germany the standard is 30min of vaginal sex with blowjob and touching for 30-50euro

if you agree with her offer you go to her room.
you give her the money first

>then undress
>sometimes you have to wash your dick in some sink in their room but not everytime
>then she starts sucking dick with condom
>you decide when you want to start fucking
>she will probably ask what position you want
>when you come or when the time is up you get dressed and leave

>>25704172

probably true
>>
>>25704282

thats the good thing about hookers. They don't care about you being an autist or awkward.

They are most likely even used to people being nervous - not knowing what to do.

In a sense a prostitute is way better for you because she won't judge you.
>>
>>25703662

what's stopping me is that i doubt i'll be able to get it up, prostitutes around here are minorities and got a shit ton of diseases, and even if i managed to find a hot one and pay her i probably won't be able to get it up there on the spot and i'll end up getting pitied by a fucking prostitute and be like $100 poorer
>>
>>25703662
So lets get all the shit I've read so far
>I'll have to pay
>I can't go bareback so its basically no different than masturbation
>There's higher risk of stds and Aids (especially if I go bareback)
>etc

Oh and this post from OP really set the stage - " Don't be afraid to touch her but dont be too weird about it." - So I'm fucking paying her, but I still have to worry if she feels awkward, wtf if I want to fucking molest her I expect her to shut up and take it, its what I'm paying for kek.

So OP I'm going to take your opening words and adapt it to my proposal:

Many people here hate that they are still virgins at X age.

So why not rape?

Common arguments against it are

>I could go to jail
>I don't want to be a criminal
>It would feel bad, don't want to traumatize a bitch

Let me just get it out of the way

1. Rape as in the term "rape" does not exist, it is a human social construct, in nature it is simply just an alternative mating strategy that has been used by many males of all species.

2. The #1 Fantasy of most of all women is the Rape Fantasy

3. Orgasms during rape form women ARE NOT A RARE OCCURRENCE, they are just RARELY REPORTED, the female body is built to facilitate and enjoy "forced copulation"

4. If you're worried about a struggle use a drug, problem solved, and if you use the right drug they won't even remember so they donn't get traumatized, win win for everybody

5. If you are worried about getting caught, do some research, rape is not only known as one of the hardest crimes to gather evidence for but even when evidence is gathered it is still one of the hardest to prosecute (because there's lots of room for reasonable doubt in a he said she said scenario)

6. Y u no rape!

If I'm still a virgin at age 30 I'm just going to rape.
>>
>>25704370
>I'm afraid of hookers so I will rape a girl

beta faggot
>>
>>25704325

>what's stopping me is that i doubt i'll be able to get it up

i really doubt that unless you are gay?

>>25704370

>So I'm fucking paying her, but I still have to worry if she feels awkward, wtf if I want to fucking molest her I expect her to shut up and take it, its what I'm paying for kek.

this is simply an advice for those that are just laying there like a brick and dont know what to do.

Im telling people that they dont have to worry about her feeling awkward at all. Some might think that and thats the wrong mindset.

By "being weird" i mean just do it - be relaxed.

Don't be so cynical about it.
>>
>>25703662
What about escorts senpai? Prostitution is legal in my cunt tree, but it just seems better, even if it's 50 euros more expensive.
Also do they have condoms? 23 y/o here, never bought any and too scared to do it.
>inb4 the cashier doesn't care
Well i do. I have a speech impediment an it gets worse when i'm nervous.
>>
>>25704400
>>I'm afraid of hookers so I will rape a girl
>Clearly did not properly read anything I said

Complete moron
>>
>>25704370
>why don't you rape?
You type a lot for someone so ignorant.
>>
>>25704487
>You type a lot for someone so ignorant.
So the kettle is calling the pot black ;)
>>
Getting tired of meeting girls who want nothing until marriage. Thinking about seeing a pro in the US. I got some questions

How many of them come to your place? I have no interest going out, meeting at a hotel, and getting arrested in a sting.

How much does decent white girl cost? No need for a pornstar, but I don't want a streetwalker ghetto bitch.

Are massage places that offer happy endings any good for the money? Heard of a few in my area that have been around for years.
>>
>>25703662
losing your virginity to a prostitute is a lot more depressing than being a virgin IMO
I'd rather just stay a virgin and hope for the best
>>
File: 1281402288835.png (123 KB, 520x477) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1281402288835.png
123 KB, 520x477
>mfw saw one today
She was nice and thick and had a big white booty.
>>
beware of getting herpes
>>
I dont know where to find them
>>
>>25703662
I would rather be a virgin (I am) for the rest of my life than the guy who is so desperate he can only fuck hookers. Hiring an escort is one of the most degenerate you can possibly do. You are literally giving some skank money just for a couple minutes/hours of meaningless sex when you could be spending that money on drugs to have a way better time. This board criticizes the flaws of society all the time, but then does plebeian shit like fucking hookers.
>>
>>25704477

>Also do they have condoms?

yeah they do. They won't trust anyone elses condom but their own.

I dont know much about escorts but it should be the same procedure.

>How many of them come to your place?

they advertise this - simply check. Some won't visit you at home -- some do.

>How much does decent white girl cost?

more than any other race because they are popular. Check prices for your area.

Whatever someone tells you might be completely wrong for where you are.

>>25704539

Thats your decision however i tried to make some points as to why its actually not so depressing

>>25704580

Where are you from? Google will be a good start for you.

Type in "Prostitues X" "Hooker X"

X = your city/county whatever.
>>
Huh. My gf is an escort, but I've never looked into brothel stuff, they aren't common here.
>>
>>25704525

> Getting tired of meeting girls who want nothing until marriage

No, no. They want nothing until marriage if you're not a Chad. If you're a muscly Chad with a decent looking face they'll fuck your sperm out, marriage or not.
>>
>>25704619

> My gf is an escort

Holy fuck. Does she let you watch? Videos? Photos? Does she at least talk to you about her clients?
>>
>>25704598

>You are literally giving some skank money just for a couple minutes/hours of meaningless sex

this implies it won't be meaningless in any other way which is wrong and what a lot of virgins believe.
>>
>>25703662

After looking at this wall of text I thought there would be some info in the post about how to go about getting a clean, not disgusting, reliable, won't give my address to her nigger pimp to rob me, actually considerably attractive prostitute.

Instead it's just you blabbing about shit everyone already knows like you're some sort of genius. Shut the fuck up retard.
>>
File: 1439452361865.jpg (10 KB, 261x208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439452361865.jpg
10 KB, 261x208
>>25704370
You won't, ya fuckin coward.
>>
>I thought there would be some info in the post about how to go about getting a clean, not disgusting, reliable, won't give my address to her nigger pimp to rob me, actually considerably attractive prostitute.

Well i said it makes no sense to include this because its different for everyone.

Someone in the US will have a different experience than someone in EU.
>>
>>25704714
>You won't, ya fuckin coward.

Nah seriously I will, and I almost already did, almost got caught, held back last minute and saw someone approaching, also age 30 is a good while from now so I have a few years to plan, I'm no coward but I'm no idiot either, not getting caught > doing the deed.

The reason why I set it at 30 is because it gives me some time to try and get sex the "normal way", if after all that time I still can't get laid then I'm proved to myself that I've done all I've could and If I continued I'd become a 40 year old virgin and so on and so forth.
>>
>>25704824

>it gives me some time to try and get sex the "normal way"

more importantly it will give you some time to grow as a human being to get rid of your immature thoughts.
>>
>>25704824

> Nah seriously I will, and I almost already did, almost got caught, held back last minute

greentext fucker

not FBI I swear
>>
File: 1431208813467.jpg (39 KB, 704x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431208813467.jpg
39 KB, 704x480
>>25704719
desu it's so legal in my country that you can call up any escort at any time of the day without even thinking that it might be a cop. Same with prostitutes. Hell, prostitutes are even better, because prostitution is recognized as actual work by the government, they have to pay taxes and get checked for STDs every three months at least.
The only thing is that people avoid escorts in shitty arab/black neighborhoods because those might be scam and you could lose your kidneys.
>usarians
>freedom
>>
>>25703662

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21. After losing it I stopped giving a fuck. I'd pay a girl ten bucks to blow me. I just wanna cum.

I've kind of wanted to get prostitutes so I can have the ratchet kind of porn looking chicks (not brazzers, I'm talking like thick ass ratchet black chicks with fake lashes and big butts)

thought craigslist or backdoor, but I don't wanna get v&
>>
>>25704682

see this >>25704719

for got to add it

>Instead it's just you blabbing about shit everyone already knows like you're some sort of genius. Shut the fuck up retard.

its def not something someone already knows
>>
>>25704887

what country?

here in mine you can call up any escort any time of the day but prostitution can only be done in certain verified places, otherwise it's illegal ie. street prostitution
>>
>>25704270

Since you're interested, I'll divulge.

I'm 22, and lost my virginity this past year. I've always been fascinated by and desperate for women, but it was one of those things I expected to just happen. One drunken night it really got to me, and I decided to admit defeat and read "The Game". I thought it would be a book on manipulation, which is why I avoided it for so long, but it's really just a damn good story about a guy that goes from zero to hero. It was inspirational, and I read a great deal in that one night. I still haven't even finished it, but it was enough to inspire me to follow the same path of pickup and seduction. All I really did was watch "daygame/pickup infield" videos, though. Some of these guys had good advice to offer- see James Marshall, Sasha Daygame, and Johnny Berba (though that last guy seems a bit misguided at times), but the biggest inspiration was seeing chumps with no charisma get numbers like nothing. "I can do better than these guys" I thought.

She was the first girl I ever approached out of the blue. I'm 5'5 and she was even smaller than me, maybe like 4'8. But man she was amazing, it was like seeing some kind of rare bird. She was super thin in a pretty flamboyant but tasteful outfit comprised of of a patterned silk dress, a mustard yellow cardigan, big fake gold chains, leggings, a few lip/ear piercings, heavy eye shadow, and a big dark pixie cut. I can hear a lot of people on this board wretching now, but believe me, she's like a little porcelain doll. We made eye contact. I walked by then made a retrospective U-turn, tapped her on the shoulder, and told her that I loved her outfit. She seemed happy about it. After 4 minutes of smalltalk, I told her I had to go "but how can we continue this conversation?" She gave me a bit of cigarette foil to write her number on. I kind of ran out of ink halfway, but I felt too under pressure to stick around. I had enough to go on though, and said goodbye.

should I go on?
>>
>>25704972
It's the capital of the EU.
>>
File: fish nets.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fish nets.png
1 MB, 640x960
>>25704644

Not really into watching. There are some photos though. When she comes home after a shift she's often horny as fuck and rides my brains out.
>>
>>25705018
>>25705114

go on ..

original comment reeeeeee robot fuck UISFHSAfbnsahfgbasjgaklj
>>
>>25705114

You don't care she fucks other men while in a relationship with you?

You seem to be tolerating this behaviour because it's "her job" or something.

I don't understand how anyone can stay in a relationship with someone who sleeps with other people for money ie. Porn Actresses, Prostitutes, Escorts, etc.
>>
I agree with OP. I can't believe how much of a kid I was before fucking a prostitute. It drastically increased my chances to get laid with a "normal" girl just because of the psychological progress it meant. Also I'm more prepared for important sex.
>>
File: haley smiling.jpg (47 KB, 268x454) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
haley smiling.jpg
47 KB, 268x454
>>25705171

A typical day for us is like this:

>Wake up
>We fuck like rabbits
>She gets ready for the day, confirms her appointments, leaves with enough cash to buy her hotel room
>If there's a new client I might hang around the hotel for security reasons
>I live on the money she makes
>We might get lunch or dinner together
>She comes home after her appointments are done
>She hands me 100% of what she made that day
>We fuck like rabbits, sometimes after giving each other massages
>I have massive amounts of leisure time and money to spend as I please
>We travel around at our leisure, go to beaches, go to Vegas whenever, her pussy finances it 100%

She nets upwards of $5,000 weekly for me and fucks however I want on command.
>>
godamn i wish i lived in yurope sometimes
must be easier to find one there
>>
File: happepe.jpg (19 KB, 396x385) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
happepe.jpg
19 KB, 396x385
Anon who lost kissless virginity and virginity with hooker here

It was a pathetic scene, but necessary

You guys will never fuck anyway, just get this weight off your shoulders
>>
>>25705290
>/r9k/ - Stories that never happened.
>>
>>25703662

You left out:

>i don't want to get arrested
>>
>>25705114

lol cuck


lucky cuck, but still cuck.
>>
>>25703662
how do i avoid cops?
>>
>>25705363
like, if they're where you are, go somewhere else.
>>
>>25705354
>>25705363

I can't account for all countries. Im from EU for example and its perfectly legal here thats why i left that part out.

Best thing you can do is read up on local forums about this and how to maybe avoid it.
>>
Losing your virginity to a prostitute doesn't count. The whole "achievement" associated with losing your virginity is that you were good enough to get a woman to sleep with you.That is, you were attractive, funny, appealing, etc. When you pay for sex, you're not doing any of that.
>>
File: haley day off.png (651 KB, 461x632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
haley day off.png
651 KB, 461x632
>>25705355

Call me a cuck if you want, but I get $300 an hour pussy for free whenever I want it, have a beautiful woman on my arm, freedom to do what I want, free travel, and access to six figures a year through her endeavors.
>>
>>25704851
>more importantly it will give you some time to grow as a human being to get rid of your immature thoughts.
That's a nice opinion you have there, got any facts to add to that?
>>
>>25705455

I don't give a fuck family, you are a cuck, I'm not.

If you like spending your life that way, knock yourself out!
>>
>>25705472

really isnt an opinion. You might remember what i said in a few years from now.

Trust me im way older than you.
>>
File: 1.gif (1 MB, 275x154) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.gif
1 MB, 275x154
>>25705452
what, who even thinks like that? It's all about the sexual pleasure, the dick in the pussy

what the fuck
>>
>guide your dick in with your hands

Well fuck, I was virgin but when I had sex with my gf for the first time this seemed like the only fucking way my dick would get into her so I did it by instinct I guess, didn't know guys tried to slam that shit carelessly lol
>>
>>25705541

virgins do think like that

they value sex so high because they didnt experience it yet
>>
>>25705559

>by instinct I guess

natural talent bro
>>
>>25705560
When I was a virgin I didn't think like that, nor my friends, we just wanted to put our dicks in some pussy

Some people really just want to overcomplicate and overinterpretate things
>>
>>25704619
This guy is getting cucked so hard and he doesnt even realize it
>>
File: attempted.png (45 KB, 943x651) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
attempted.png
45 KB, 943x651
>>25705616
Um, congrats on scrounging up enough cash to get your dick wet, I guess. Not sure how it's going to help you when it comes to girls who don't whore themselves out for a living, but whatever.
>>
>>25705155
>>25705018

I took that number straight to the nearest stationary shop and wrote it down properly on a piece of tester paper, hands shot with adrenaline. We texted a bit, and right off the bat I learned she was undergoing therapy. It didn't surprise me. In retrospect, just from her eyes I could tell she'd suffered. But as a robot, this was of course very attractive to me.

We set up a date, but she flaked on the day and didn't answer text me back. Back to the drawing board (or the high street). I approached about 13 girls in the span of a month, and quickly learned that numbers don't always equal dates. I didn't get far with any of these other girls, but some interactions were really good and I was having fun. (I still get the urge to approach girls purely because of the rush, and the fun of the improvisation).

Then I saw her again. I thought I might as well get some feedback- it was all a learning curve, after all. I approached her for the second time.
"Don't I know you?" I asked, smiling. "You've dyed your hair" she told me. I've never dyed my hair. I told her that. She didn't seem to believe me. I let her know I wasn't there to have a go at her for not calling back, but just thought I'd ask why it was she never did. "I've got a boyfriend" she said. Blanket lie to avoid getting into the nitty gritty. I nodded understandingly, as if it was a valid reason for leaving me hanging after arranging a date. Still, I went on to say "well, I just want you to know I thought you were genuinely interesting, and cute as a button. I wish him and you all the best". We parted ways.

Weeks later, I got a text. "Hey, do you remember me? Let me know if you do" I'd deleted her number by then, so I had to ask. It was her. I was glad she'd got back to me, even after all this time- out of all the women I'd approached, I wanted her the most. We went on several dates and I became infatuated. She was very bright, creative and politically engaged, more than I can say for me.
>>
>>25705755
It's literally the same thing. You have to pay either way, the only difference being is that you're not sure you'll get your dick wet with a non-prostitute, even if you spend a lot of money on her.
>>
>>25705755
>implying I was going to get any normal girl anyway
I think you don't understand the place where you are
>>
File: 1380130291277.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380130291277.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
I'm one of those people who won't consider prostitutes despite being a little insecure about being a virgin because I want the first time to be special. Is it truly a meme? Will sex with someone I actually want to have sex with be better if I have prior experience?
>>
24 yo anon. Lost it at 22 at a brothel.
Was supposed to take my 18yo brother for his first time and try to be the alpha older brother but I was even more virgin than him (KV here, still having the K). Went on a Tuesday night like 9pm. Went upstairs and one women at the door sees us and yells GIIIIIRLS, WE HAVE SOME BOYS HERE, and this pretty white redhead comes with a fatty black Peruvian or from Ecuador, I don't know.

Before they came into his kind of lobby, I have ordered a 1litre beer for my and my brother cause he was nervous and didn't wanted to stay there doing nothing. The girls come and they seat one at each side of us, and start the small talk. "how old are you, ohhh are you brothers, you guys seem pretty why are you here" and that shit. After it started to get awkward, we asked for prices, and as one of them said, I being the big good brother said "go upstairs with her" pointing at the redhead.
I watched him leave and like 3 minutes later I said "OK we go now".
Went upstairs, we had this really tiny room with mirrors on the roof, kinda dark, and with a little sink and a bed without sheets. It was like plastic wrapped so fluids couldn't get into it.
Asked for a half our, cause I'm a nerd wanker virgin who thought that I would last more than 4 minutes. The girl says "well, why don't you take out your clothes?" so I did. She stars to rub my dick with his hand till I get kinda hard, so he stars sucking it with a condom. At that moment I immediately thought "this is not even nearly as good as I thought it would be".
The I layed down and she started bouncing over my dick, I thanking "I thought this would be better". Then I went up and started moving my hips awkwardly till I get tired (3 minutes). After hearing her say ever 2 minutes "did you came?" finally got tired, and it was not even pleasant for me anymore. I told her "OK, get off", she took my condom away, I handed her the money and left.

Robot life, when being a brother overcomes being a robot.
>>
>>25705590

thank you m8

>>25705802

This is true, there's no free sex, most of the time you still have to pay for dates, condoms, movies or whatever anyway and there are some whores that won't even let your put your dick in their pussy after all of this

Of course there are also whores that you can fuck by being an asshole but we're not Chads are we?
>>
I've paid for sex with around 7 escorts
1 white
1 black
the rest asian
It's pretty good. I loved how the asian ones are willing to suck your hairy nipples and french kiss you
>>
>>25705925

It is a meme, lost my virginity to my gf last year and desu thanks to the condom didn't feel shit, my dick would go soft because I wasn't feeling shit and because she was a virgin there was a lot of blood and too contributed to my dick going soft.

Just recently after perhaps the 10th time I'm starting to enjoy it and I do love her
>>
>>25705925
Depends on the kind of person you are. I know I'm a romantic at heart and I'm glad my first time was with someone I loved. Others don't see much importance to emotional investment with sex, so they're okay with hookers. What kind of person are you?
>>
>>25705786
please continue
goriglraila
>>
>>25705786
cont.

So eventually we went on a cinema date. We went to see "Black Mass", both being Depp fans. It was then I learned why most first kisses happen in the cinema. It just felt so intimate being so close enough to feel the heat from her body in the dark. I'd never been so eager for a film to end. It didn't help that the film was dry as a fucking ryvita. Over and over I visualized running my hand against her leg and going in for the kiss, and it felt so near yet so far. At one point she curled up on her seat positioning her body towards me, and I think it was in an effort to get closer. I remarked that she looked all cozy like a cat, but I didn't do anything. I just sat there eyes dead ahead, trying to get rid of the tent I was pitching in my jeans.

That shitty fucking film finally ended. God have mercy, it was torture. I ran my hand over her leg and said "I don't wanna get up now!". She smiled, which kind of surprised me, but I didn't leave my hand there. I asked her what she was chewing on, which of course she said was chewing gum. "Are those for me?" I asked. She smiled and asked what I meant. "For your breath!" I added, which I cringed at later. Should have left that part out. But I leaned in all the same and she sucked on my tongue. Shit was intense.

cont.
>>
Lost virginity to prostitute at 21. No regrets. It takes the pussy off the pedestal and shows you sex is good but not worth bending over backwards for. The truth is that sometimes a quick fap is better than average sex. A lot cheaper too.

If you really wanted qtpi relationship you would have it. Most of you just want sex. Save up your neetbux or McSchmuck money and get it out of your system
>>
>>25705930
Forgot to add. Didn't even came, in fact, the last minutes actually my dick started to get soft.
Maybe it was because the girl was ugly. I don't know.

Mistakes? Well, asking for half an hour. The hooker was really persistent with the time. I couldn't enjoy a thing... If you anons decide to take part in this epic adventure, ask for at least an hour. It does not matter what you gonna do with the time left, I don't know, just spend 40 sucking titties or cudling, but don't get the clock put pressure in you.

Also, fuck something you find at least a little bit attractive. And enjoy it.

When I met my brother downstairs at the lobby I asked him if it was good. He replied that it was awesome but It was short. I didn't had the nerve to ask if he came quickly or the hooker cut him off fast.

In my opinion, go for it robots, take that experience. If you have a beta friend like you, go with him and you can handle it better and get less embarrassed.

But warning, he may pick the prettiest girl and leave you with some fat skunk
>>
>>25705982
I guess more of a romantic, I feel like I'm more attracted to having emotional intimacy and non-sexual close physical contact than shoving my dick in some hole, despite my raging 19 year-old hormones. I've had two girls who I was very much into come onto me hard, but I froze up and didn't feel like being sexual at all when it actually happened. Of course now I fantasize about fucking their brains out; funny how that works.

Anyways, I feel like I'll be ashamed if I lose my virginity to a prostitute, even if it's just a meaningless title everyone attributes value to.
>>
>>25706134
you'll never lose it the normal way anyway

understand it, not everyone is entitled to sex
>>
>>25705114
>When she comes home after a shift she's often horny as fuck and rides my brains out.

Explain? I would think she would be totally tired of sex and used up. Or is she just wanting to now have sex with someone she actually wants to have sex with?
>>
>>25706174
Why wouldn't I? I'm decently attractive, and could think of multiple people who would fuck me as soon as I gave them the opportunity. Don't project.
>>
>>25706134
You'll be happier when you look back at it if you lose it to someone you're close to. It's not logical, I mean it's just sex but that's how things are. If you got two girls before, you'll get another girl in the future. But regardless of whatever action you take, gf, one night stand, prostitute, the only one that decision really effects is you. So don't stress it too much. I'm no Chad but I've had two good relations. One lasted 6 years, and I can't express in words what a good person she was. What I've experienced is that getting right for you is kinda like chasing happiness. It comes to you once you stop chasing it and busy yourself with self improvement and interests.
>>
>>25706228
*getting someone right for you
>>
>>25706212
>is a virgin at this age
>is in r9k
That's why.

Also, what a huge fucking ego lol but I think it's a good thing to have high selfesteem, just not at the point that will totally blind you
>>
how would you keep this as a secret?

does the foreskin go back during sex?

is it possible to have sex with phimosis? i mean, people must have done this back in history?

is doggystyle a difficult position?

fuck you i'll ask my virgin questions on my virgin board
thanks OP
>>
>>25703662
>I think i dont have to explain to you how to find prostitutes
Please do, OP, and anyone else in this thread too I guess.

I have no experience with this sort of thing, and therefore have no idea how to go about finding a cheap, clean prostitute that is, most importantly, NOT an undercover cop
>>
>>25706036

After a while we met up to watch a film at her student accommodation. She told me all her flatmates had gone home for christmas, so we'd have the whole place to ourselves. I even carted my heavy fucking creative speakers up the hill to her place, just make the experience that much better. Turns out there wasn't much point, because we barely got through the first half hour.

We sat there on the sofa, and she curled up in the familiar manner I'd seen in the cinema. I made the cat comparison again, but this time with the intent of stroking her, which I did. She said she loved having her hair played with, so I began doing that. I basically molested her scalp for a few minutes until she told me to twizzle her hair instead, lol. You never really take these things into consideration when you think about relationships.

So we kissed again, and I told her to come and sit on my lap. She asked if she would be too heavy. "Don't be daft!" I said, but it really did surprise me how heavy the weight of another person, even one as small as her, really was when they're sat on you. I couldn't help but let out a wheeze, which I was scared might offend her. If it did she kept it to herself, but my god it was fantastic. It's beautiful how many ways a human body can just slot into another like that- her on my lap, my arms around her waist, our lips wrapped around one anothers. Problem was, I'd fapped a few days before and had been losing sleep. So I wasn't myself and I really couldn't enjoy it that much. I was on autopilot for the whole night.

Anyway, we kissed, and I slipped a hand down into her crotch over her leggings. I was moving too fast, but she didn't mind. I tried to undress her, but she had to do it for me because I made some serious blunders like not taking her shoes off before pulling her leggings down, not being able to open her bra (the struggle is real), and pulling her dress down instead of up. Ugh.

Cont.
>>
>>25703662
>In fact masturbating is often even better than sex

Ok, that's settled. Thanks OP!
>>
File: 1451178487241.jpg (25 KB, 665x385) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451178487241.jpg
25 KB, 665x385
http://augusta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-a-ts-try-something-new/35572470
>>
>>25706228
Thanks. The self-improvement mindset is something I've just come around to recently. It's definitely more effecient and fulfilling to work on yourself than working on how to pursue others.

>>25706258
>is a virgin at this age
I'm a virgin by choice, because I've rejected sex from girls who I didn't feel like having sex with at the time.
>is in r9k
do you really think this place is an exclusive virgin-club? some of us have decent lives.
>it's a good thing to have high selfesteem, just not at the point that will totally blind you
agreed, and I'm being perfectly objective here. I got a pretty good lot in life.
>>
>>25706282

>how would you keep this as a secret?

to who? dont talk about it and it stays a secret

you are doing it for yourself. Not for anyone else.

>does the foreskin go back during sex?

yes it might do that but i can also be trapped inside the condom.

>is it possible to have sex with phimosis?

im sure it is. I personally dont have the problem but i guess you can google that issue.

>is doggystyle a difficult position?

no its by far the easiest.
>>
not OP but I can vouch for the masturbation part

sex with a condom isn't sex, it's just a light pressure on your dick that will leave you limp if you lose focus
>>
File: 1420823543415.png (155 KB, 3292x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420823543415.png
155 KB, 3292x3264
>>25705930
>so he stars sucking it with a condom.
>he
>>
>>25705930
>>25706112

You experience describes perfectly what i wrote.

Like the thing where you thought it feel better or you fear you cum instantly.

It really isnt like that.

Not cumming is normal especially when alcohol is involved it becomes extra hard to cum. Its like my personal viagra.
>>
>>25706487

Which is why you should see escorts who do oral without condom

preferably who let you finish in their mouth
>>
>>25706369
damn son
this is exactly what happened to me in highschool
>>
>>25706369
type faster faggot
>>
>>25705802
I look at it like buying a key for the shitty crates every game with items offers vs buying the item you want. You might get lucky and get something great, but odds are you get something shitty. You may pay a bit more by buying the item you want, but you get exactly what you want with no bullshit.
>>
if you are nervous why not start seeing girls who do a massage with hand relief?

you dont need to actually do anything
>>
>>25706439
>i'm a virgin by choice
I don't even know what the fuck you are asking in this thread, you're totally contradictory lol

if you can lose your virginity at anytime do you want, why are you asking this >>25705925

kek, just go there and find out
>>
>>25706369

She moved the proverbial party to her bedroom before I ended up going ham on her sofa. She went off to the bathroom with some kind of bottle. "three minutes" she said. I took the opportunity to go and take a whizz, (sitting down of course on account of my erection). It was one of those moments. I imagine a great deal of philosophizing and contemplation a man does in his life is done whilst sat on the toilet. I returned to find her sat on the bed. Fuck, she must have had a surprise coming back with a wet pussy and finding an empty bed there. Another fond memory to look back on in disgust at myself.

In any case, she lay down and pulled the covers back. I went down on her, and was surprised again to find she tasted really fucking sweet (later learned it was flavored lube). I started trying to do some voodoo magic on her that involves fingering the G-Spot and licking her clitoris at the same time, but not to much avail. We just did a lot of missionary for 20-30 minutes until I slipped out for like the 4th time. Things just sort of rolled to a slow disappointing halt and I never climaxed. Nor did she.

Afterwards we sat there on the sofa watching TV, and I plonked my head in her lap. I heard her let out a little laugh, and after a moment she started hiccuping. That was just the best thing. Then we traded positions. That was also great. I knew I'd lose my virginity at some point, but I never knew whether I'd have what I was experiencing at that moment. After a while however, I made the ultimate faux pas and headed home instead of staying over. I wanted to try and finish a drawing I was doing of her for her birthday in a couple of days (drawfag), but even so it was a stupid thing to do. She wanted to walk me all the way down the hill again to my bus stop, and I let her. Ugh.

ending in next post
>>
>>25705328
did she give you a discount?
>>
>>25706705
Once I had to hold in fart very hard, for like 45 min and throughout my orgasm.

The release after that was a true bliss, made me see world differently.
>>
>>25706475
thanks anon
blokx
>>
If sex isn't the special why pay for it at all?
>>
>>25706850
getting some peace of mind
>>
>>25706850
see
>>25706663
>>25705931
>>25705802
This is a very original comment desu robot cunt
>>
>>25706850
because you are fat and gay and cannot get laid brah
>>
>>25706907
But I'm not a virgin
>>
>>25706942
it is 65.15% easier to get laid if you are gay tho
>>
I'm too anxious. I have trouble spluttering at the cashier, never mind a woman I'm supposed to have sex with.
>>
Any American anons here have any experience finding prostitutes without running into the popo?

I found this site http://www find-prostitutes com/ but it looks too stupid to be true. Honestly, I'm afraid any site online is just going to be a honey pot
>>
>>25706565

>It really isnt like that.

It's kind of disappointing desu, my girl seems to enjoy more than I do but I don't want her to think that.

It's just that I can barely feel anything so while she's moaning and shit I'm like "well, this is nice, not great but nice"
>>
>>25706755
She'd told me in the last date that she'd been hospitalized for anorexia, and attempted suicide on paracetamol once. I can really see something in her, though. I want to be with her and make all her problems my problems, but I'm afraid being so attached might be turning her off. We've been out since that night and had fun, but she went and partied too hard on new years, got really ill and we haven't managed to see eachother since. She's been responding a lot less and while she has had a lot of coursework and generally been quite ill, I feel like she's lost interest or respect for me because I tried to get in touch quite a few times.

So yeah, that's where I am with that, robots. For whatever good it's done you, thanks for hearing me out. It's done me some good just to put some of it out there. I hope you can all get it out of the way sooner than later too. Make the best of it, eh?
>>
File: 13762597.gif (2 MB, 295x211) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13762597.gif
2 MB, 295x211
>Tfw this thread has me thinking about having sex
>I'm nervous
Oh god, what's wrong with me. I watch porn all the time, but thinking about doing it myself...I'd JUST
>>
>>25706850

thats a good question

you dont actually pay for the sex you pay so you finally get it out of your head

this being a virgin meme depresses a lot of anons especially in the late 20's and it really shouldnt be a problem

>>25707066

try to find forums with more information regarding that topic

what to look for, where to search etc

mb even specific for your area if you can find that
>>
>>25705455
Dude ignore him. You're living your life.

I like how you don't give a fuck if some random stranger had sex with your gf.
>>
>>25707099
Your story kind of motivated me even if its 2 am and im going to bed soon.

Cheers anon, wish you luck
>>
File: 23423.jpg (23 KB, 243x207) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23423.jpg
23 KB, 243x207
I'd get a hooker, I'm just afraid of getting caught by cops desu senpai

what do /robots/
>>
>>25705452
this is a crazy attitude

stop putting women on a pedestal dude

>"good enough to get a woman to sleep with you"

lol who cares whether a girl thinks you're "good enough" or not?
>>
>>25707099
this sounds really nice and reading it synced up with the music i'm listening to going all nice n cutesy

goodluck and godspeed
>>
>>25705452

sorry brobots but I kinda agree with this guy

even after having sex with 4 different escorts I still feel like a shitty virgin
>>
>>25707318
>>25707066

land of the frrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>25707566

That's because you feel the need to prove yourself in the eyes of women and society, you don't need to do that anon you only feel like you need to.
>>
>>25707318

chances of getting caught are small

its pretty much tolerated
>>
>>25705021
Poland?

original comment here desu senpai
>>
File: 234234.jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
234234.jpg
42 KB, 409x409
>>25707686
heh
I can legally walk into a supermarket with an AK-47 slung on my shoulder, but I can't pay a woman for sex
>>
>>25707946
maybe have sex with gun?
>>
how do I convince a hooker to sit on my face and let me sniff and lick her asshole?
>>
>>25708084

the thing about them is that you dont have to convince them

If its something you specifically want to experience ask them before if they are doing this.

If its just a meme for you just tell them while you are at it and see how they react - they might say no or do it anyway or tell you that it costs extra or smth.
>>
>>25708084
ask them if they do face sitting
>>
File: ew.jpg (9 KB, 320x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ew.jpg
9 KB, 320x323
>>25708084
>let me sniff and lick her asshole?
>hooker asshole

it would probably taste like shampoo at best, regular asshole at worse
>>
>>25708136
>>25708175
>ask them
I'm in the US and pretty much every ad says they won't talk about stuff like that. Scared of getting busted I guess.

>If its just a meme for you
Not sure what you mean by this.

>>25708194
Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>25708194

>it would probably taste like shampoo at best, regular asshole at worse

thats actually how most assholes taste and smell like
>>
>>25708211

>Not sure what you mean by this.

not a top priority

>I'm in the US and pretty much every ad says they won't talk about stuff like that

that sucks. The request for sure isnt unusual so i'd say for the right price pretty much all of them would do it.

Keep in mind though this is insanely risky. The risk of catching a disease from the ass is way higher than vaginal/oral
>>
>>25708217
yeah, but I want the strawberry and peach
>>
File: dental dam.jpg (19 KB, 473x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dental dam.jpg
19 KB, 473x332
>>25708262
>>25708084

don't worry, use a dental dam
>>
For anyone considering backpages, don't. Low tier hookers aren't worth it. One of them had the body of a goddess in their ad but looked terrible in person. Couldn't even get hard. Good thing I only paid for a qv.
>>
I lost my virginity a year ago to a hooker in Shanghai.
It was a "sauna", one of those classier places where the girls treat you like a king for 90 mins.

So I walk in and the guy at the counter already knows what I want so we say hi and then go right in. I'm led to what's called a "fishbowl", where you get 20 girls dressed in bikinis posing for you to choose from. I made my choice and she came out. Holding my arm, we chose a room and undressed together.
I wanted to undress her but she didn't let me. She undressed me instead. Gave my meat a good ol' rub through my underwear.
After that we moved to the shower. She had me lay on a sort of rubber table with a plastic sheet on it, and washed all over my back. Then she flipped me over and washed my front, playing with and kissing my dick. She put some gel on her front and then rubbed her breasts and body all over my front (it's called a Nuru massage. You might have seen it before in JAVs, but I don't think it's common practice with Western hookers. Shame.)
We cleaned up and moved to the bed, where after a condom-less BJ she put me inside her.
It was really not as good as I thought it would be. I would have preferred that she just continue the BJ. If you've ever tried an onahole, vagina is like that, just less interesting.
We went missionary at first, which was nice. She didn't let me kiss her though. I liked to look at her face while I fucked her.
After about 10 minutes I blew, and we cuddled together for the rest of the 90 minutes. We made some small talk together; I learned she was from Sichuan and that there was a good hotpot place just upstairs.
After that she washed me, I got dressed, and I left. Paid 980RMB (~200USD).

I felt exactly the same after that. Losing your virginity isn't about the mechanical act per se, it's about losing your innocence of women and sex. Thanks to Internet pornography I'd lost mine years ago.
But I did learn that sex is very pointless without love and intimacy. Really.
>>
>>25708470

lost mine when 12 with a 20 y.o. hooker

>real life /ss/
>>
>>25708435

what do you recommend then?

everywhere i look its mostly backpage
>>
>>25704127
Do you ever get tired of spouting the same meme day after day?
>>
>>25708569
city specific escort service review forum
>>
>>25708645

ok ill see what i can find
>>
>>25704370
Virgin at 30. Dude wtf.
>>
>>25704539
No is not. At least you won't be a virgin.
>>
File: 1443568567450.png (208 KB, 500x374) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443568567450.png
208 KB, 500x374
>>25704598
>Hiring an escort is one of the most degenerate you can possibly do

You have a point. I think th-

>you could be spending that money on drugs to have a way better time.

Degenerate, you say?
>>
>>25706201
No you stupid monkey, her sex at work is WORK, just like im a software engineering manager, i WORK with my company pc, then i came home and play games let it be in my pc or console.

TL;DR: her sex at WORK is a chore, her sex with his partner is meaningful/enjoyable

Sauce: Used to date an high end escort.
>>
>>25708916

all these posts make me wanna date a hooker/escort

god damnit
>>
i heard that the hooker doesn't let you kiss her/make out, cuz she doesnt want to get attached,

How true this is
>>
>>25709277

completely untrue
>>
>>25709298
op are you stilll there
>>
>>25703662
Not sure how much I'd want to do this. I'm not gonna lie. This definitely sounds convincing, but I've just built up too much desire for a special connection with a girl. I've heard too much about great sex with people you're emotionally invested in. I just can't see myself banging some random with no emotion. I also just can't see it being as enjoyable since everyone says that it's not even all that amazing with a prostitute anyway. I feel like I'd enjoy it a lot more with someone special, but even if that's not true, I just want that emotional bond. I don't want to just give that up for a semi-interesting first time that's only a few tiers up from jerking it or fucking a fleshlight or something... It is really enticing though. I DO really wanna just get the shit out of the way, but I don't know. I just can't get behind that shit.
>>
>>25709799

yes

>>25709882

>I've heard too much about great sex with people you're emotionally invested in

This doesnt apply to your first time though. Stuff like this happens after a few fucks 10+.. in a long relationship etc were you get to know each other. This is where sex gets good and interesting.

>I just want that emotional bond

We all do but like i said it has nothing to do with losing your virginity.

>a semi-interesting first time that's only a few tiers up from jerking it or fucking a fleshlight

the cold harsh truth is that almost all sex is like that except for the rare occasion i've listed above where its great and enjoyable with a partner you love.

Just ask yourself how much it bothers you really. If its not a big part of your "depression" (idk if you are - most people here are though) then its ok to wait.

If you are constantly worried about the fact that you are a virgin it might be a good idea to get rid off it once and for all.

You know life is very short and our time is limited here and i doubt there has been a man on his death bed who thought "i really regret fucking too many bitches in my life".

We all gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>25703662

>Benefits of losing your virginity are that you are finally done with this meme and you dont have to think about it anymore.

fuck you. this meme is all i have.
>>
>>25709277

Most girls I've seen from backpage don't kiss. You probably won't want to anyways.
>>
>>25710274
>doesn't apply to losing your virginity
I guess in that case I'd might as well wait. If it's gonna suck either way, I'd rather at least test the waters with someone important. I honestly didn't expect it to be amazing the first time even with somebody important to me. I actually watched this movie called "The First Time" and it really skewers the mainstream media representation of the first time being amazing with the right person. The two main characters don't fuck right away. They get to know each other for awhile before they finally do the deed, and it ends up being really awkward and weird and not great at all, so it's not like I have some notion of it being splendid, because I don't.

>If it's not a big part of your "depression" then it's okay to wait
It's not a big part of my depression. I want to get it out of the way, but only because of the stigma surrounding it. I just want it out of the way simply to get it out of the way. However, I still care about the romance and emotional bit of it all, so it's easy to ignore that. I'm not gonna lie though, if I was unfortunate enough to be rolling on 30 and somehow still a virgin (I'm 22 now), then I'd pay for it in a heartbeat. The only reason I'm not hardpressed now is because I;m still relatively young.

>doubt there has been a man on his death bed who thought "I really regret fucking too many bitches in my life"
Very true, but I'm sure some of them have regretted their first times. Some of them at least. I'm just afraid I'll regret that. At least with a girl who's special to me, it'll mean something. Regardless of whether I hate her guts in a few months or not won't change the emotional ties to that first time with her, awkward or not. Plus, since I'm 22, most girls have probably done it before right now, so at least she can guide me through and groom me to her preferences.
>>
Literally every single girl who escorts is a drug addict. This isn't a meme, it's just the truth. It's the only way you can support a $100 a day habit. Every girl I went to rehab with was an escort, so be warned in advance that the girl you're fucking has stuck a needle in her arm at least once that day.
>>
>>25708846

Where the fuck do you think you are right now?
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 24
Thread DB ID: 400796



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.