[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /PractiseGirlfriend/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: 1449243862528.jpg (126KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1449243862528.jpg
126KB, 1000x1500px
Going out with this 6/10 Asian girl to try and get rid of my social autisms.

Was easy to get her to like me since I'm handsome, just quiet.
>>
Practice is the noun
Practise is the verb
>>
>>25703470
S-sorry I'm tired
>>
>>25703470
You're wrong though.

Practice is both a noun and a verb. Practise is straight up incorrect spelling.
>>
>>25703430
can we get a picture? most asians seem to be either 8+ or under 5 /10 so i'm actually interested...
>>
>>25703716
That's American-English. OP used Practise, so I assumed he was a Brit or from a Commonwealth nation.
>>
Trannies are the ultimate practice gfs. I know what you're thinking, but let me make my case.

>ultra low expectations, all you have to do is not fetishize their dicks and they'll be all over you
>extremely submissive, won't be able to turn down your advances
>due to their imitation of REAL female nature (kind of disgusting to be honest but you're just there to get exp and get out) they're very easy to test different things out- all they do is study how to seem like a girl, so they won't notice how unnatural and varied your approach is
And the best part? Clean up. No need to ghost them, pretend to be boring, reveal your power level (they're so desperate they'd stay even if you went full /pol/)- ALL YOU HAVE TO DO

>make them kill themselves
No mess, no slow fade, no one alive to talk shit about what a jerk you are. And it's SOOOO easy too. I mean, they'd probably end their pathetic lives on their own anyways, since the freaks are so wont to do, but you can accelerate the process.

>point out every masculine thing about them and act like it's their responsibility to fix it
>point out REAL girls that are more attractive than them- even if the girl is ugly to REALLY crush them
>touch their dick if they hate it
>ignore their dick if they like it
>talk about wanting children
>they won't leave a note because they know nobody cares

Afterwards everyone will give you sympathy too, which is a great way to move onto a REAL girl.

It's all those abominations are good for, anyways.
>>
>>25704016

My soul just vomited a bit. I hope you're a self-hating transvestite that just needs a hug.
>>
>>25704016
You are human filth.
>>
>>25704016
I started to laugh so hard i got kicked out of my uni library
>>
>>25704016
Who ever you are if i met you in real life id shake your hand fucking keepdoing what your doing our here Anonymous
>>
>>25703430
im did the same thing 2 years later and i still havent upgraded:( mfw i realize she is probably the best i can get
>>
File: gordon.png (167KB, 450x555px) Image search: [Google]
gordon.png
167KB, 450x555px
Engaged to my second practice girl.

Don't fall for this meme guys if you're not a Chad and so care for others feeling you'll never get out.

Go ahead call me a beta.
>>
>>25703430
What an enima.
I mean e-enigma
>>
>>25703470
No I'm the Noun.
>>
I tried a practice GF once. Couldn't do it. She was too boring, even if a 7/10. Felt miserable when we were together. idk how you do it anons...
>>
I'm not cruel enough to do this.

There is no chad in my blood.
>>
File: 1422983052075.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1422983052075.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
kek if you have a 6/10 "practice" you dont belong here

all i want is a 6/10 chubby regular gf

but they reject me so i had to drop to 3s 4s. currently with this fat 5'9" girl, im 5'7 kek
>>
I can't even get a practice gf! I was rejected by one for fuck sakes. Just kill me already
>>
>>25704016
Thisis a quality post, although anyone who takes this seriously is complete scum
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>Dating women below your rating just to practise
>Literally enabling women to date up
STOP THIS RIGHT NOW
>>
>>25706003
what else are we to do?

continue jacking off 5x a day and live in isolated misery?
>>
>>25706118
Guys dating down is the reason you would have to do that in the first place.
>>
>>25704016
mad trannies itt
>>
>>25706158
the system is in complete disrepair. there is no going back

all bets are off now

anything goes. i just want to get my dick touched and a wet hole to put it in at this point. i couldnt have my average qt chubby gf so i have to resort to ugly whales
>>
>>25704016
This is pretty much what I've been doing to my brother, excluding the sexual stuff. I talk down to him, point out the masculine things and send him pictures of cute girls like "man wouldn't it be great if you were this pretty".

I noticed his behavior before he came out, girly clothes, knee highs and even wigs. He was so happy and outgoing with lots of friends.
Now he mostly just stays in his house rarely coming out and rarely talks to anyone.
Why do trannies do this to themselves?
>>
>>25706190
>Men date down to actually get laid
>Women realise this and get even higher standards
>Men have to date further down
It's all a downward spiral.
Very soon, the average man won't be worth more than a female downie.
>>
File: 1441685281585.gif (975KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1441685281585.gif
975KB, 440x330px
>>25706003
>>25706118
>>25706158

All of you are mistaken. For most relationships to work long term (I'm talking 10+ years), women must date above above their social-economic level, and men date date below. Additionally, the man should have slept with at least 10 women (the more the better), and the woman should have slept with no more than 1-3 partners; perferably in long term relationships. Furthermore, the man cannot stop being the man that he was when he met her.. .within reason. If you lift, go fishing, and play chess competitively, then you continue to do that no matter what she says. If you smoke when you start dating and she asks you to quit, do so, but let her know it was your choice, not hers.
>>
Pics. Of her. And you I guess.
>>
>>25703430
implant i'm calling bullshit on dat ass
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>25707602
>all of this made up bullshit
and 10 years is literally the basis for this graph

Links
http://nationalmarriageproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf
http://www.medicaldaily.com/ignorance-bliss-when-it-comes-marriage-fewer-partners-youve-had-more-likely-your-298752
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html
PDFS
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_028.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
>>
6/10 isn't practice you fucking normalshit.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>25706288
Mental illness m8
>>
>>25703980
Yes I'm British

>>25707640
>posting pic of me/people I know on 4chan

"No", but I've been told I look like Ben Affleck and Tom Cruise
>>
>>25703430
Hey I actually recognize her. I'm becoming more of a loser.
>>
>>25705333
There's a big difference between being a Chad and being so cucked you end up fucking MARRYING a girl because you feel bad. Jesus christ anon pull yourself together.
>>
this forced as fuck meme isn't going anywhere faggot
>>
>>25708010
I'm not memeing desu
>>
>>25708035

Post your pics or fuck off.
>>
>>25708010
Just humor them for now, ok?
>>
>>25708010
>implying

It's a hit. 2016 - Year of the Practice gf
>>
>>25708044
Why?
This is an original comment fuck off ayy lmao
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.