[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/internetgf/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: woj music.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
woj music.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
Let's share /internetgf/ stories.

Met her online about a year ago, we talked for a few months. She got a job in the same city as me. We saw each other a few times 'as friends' before I got the courage to kiss her. We slept in the same bed a few times, but never had sex. She was not that into me. I have no idea why she agreed to be my gf. She seemed not interested at all most times (no, she wasn't with me for the money). She got a better job and moved. We stopped talking after that.
I still think about her even though it's been months since she left. I think the whole experience made me more depressed, but I would do it all over again if I had the chance.
>>
How do i get internet gf
>>
>>25701443
so who internet gf here but actually fucked once you met irl?
>>
>>25701465
i got lucky, i guess. there was a girl on some shitty mmorpg (something from perfectworld) and we chated in the game for like 8 hours. and yeah she was just as lonely as me and she became my qt internet gf.
>>
>We slept in the same bed a few times, but never had sex.

not sure if I know of a word that can describe such a beta pussy faggot.
>>
Had one once, Caroline. Talked for a while, visited her once, kissed, didn't have sex. She was great, why she would deal with my shit was a mystery. But she always claimed to have depression and bad paranoia, I never believed her really. But one day, seemingly out of nowhere, she killed herself. I still think about her a lot.
>>
>>25701631

shit. that's brutal.
>>
>>25701652
Yeah, its a hard thing to get over.
>>
File: 1438056450537.jpg (62KB, 953x730px) Image search: [Google]
1438056450537.jpg
62KB, 953x730px
>>25701631

>she killed herself.
how'd you find out senpai?
>>
>>25701732
I called her sister, we had talked only once or twice before, but I still had her number.
I was worried because she wasn't getting online or answering my messages.
>>25701717
Thanks man
>>
To be honest, I'm starting to get a little attached to this grill I met online but she lives overseas. The chances of us meeting within the next year is rather slim. Is it best to just stop talking to her to save myself the pain?
>>
File: rrrr.gif (91KB, 288x400px) Image search: [Google]
rrrr.gif
91KB, 288x400px
>>25701631
Holy shit, that must be hard.

I had a jailbait gf who dated me because she was new in town and I got to her first, she seemed like she was in college, she was super developed but then it came out she was 14, I was blown away, because she was a bit taller than me and had huge tits, she was beautiful and she actually liked me, she told me she loved me and shit, when she went to school she told me all the boys talked to her and gave her their numbers and it made me angry but feeling pathetic because they were like 15, I would leave my hoodie over her house and she told me she slept with it (as a 22 year old virgin who looks 16 I was almost in tears she cared about me like this) then her pill popping lunatic step mother started texting me threatening me with police and stuff so I told her I had to break it off (her step mom wanted my dads small business money) so I broke it off and told her i'm sorry but I can't go to prison, she cried, and moved back with her real mom hours away in another town and I heard she never talks to her step mom anymore.

I saw she was with another 20 year old guy the other day on facebook and literally cried my eyes out.

I'll never EVER have another chance like that with a girl again. Even though we were together for only 3 months, my song to her was Brown eye girl, I can't listen to it anymore, i'll just end up crying.
>>
>>25701905
Couldn't say, if you think she's worth it, there's always a chance.
>>25701913
Thats rough man, but maybe for the best, sorry to say.
>>
>>25701465
Omegle. I've had 3 from there. They all turned out shit in the end, so just don't bother. It really isn't worth it.
>>
i got one off of /tumblr/. shes nice and all, I make her cum by fucking whenever I visit. (twice a year)
>>
>>25702644
>4chan frogposter and trigger warning Tumblr slut fucking

oh god don't have children. This love is forbidden.
>>
>>25702672
nah shes not one of those types. chill. NEET like me but with a better job so she buys me my video games.
>>
>>25702710
>NEET
>with a job
Did the term NEET change meanings when I wasn't looking ?
>>
>>25702585
Yesterday I got a girls Skype and we both fapped with each other on Skype. It was great, too bad she lives far away and I can't give her my bbc in real life. She was thick as hell, pretty good TEST lvls. Damn I wish I recorded it. BTW, she did have a roastie, pretty beat vagina. She could stick 3 fingers in her deep little cunt. We talked for like 5 hrs. Gave me her snapchat too, but I'm pretty sure it's her throwaway since she only has a score of 30, her Skype is prob a throwaway to when I think about it.
>>
>>25702780
>BBC
REEEE-- oh who fucking cares anymore, i'm tired and i'll give anyone credit who can get any kind of gf. It's just impossible.
>>
File: hZRMXmN.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
hZRMXmN.png
167KB, 636x426px
>>25702772
relax cuck, when your job is less than 1 hour of the day and $120K, you're a more comfortable NEET than the poorfags living off of autismbux
>>
File: 1358741183015.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1358741183015.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
> tfw had sex chats on Gaia

They were probably dudes too.
>>
File: 2016-01-12_16.54.56.jpg (59KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12_16.54.56.jpg
59KB, 720x1280px
>>25702836
I kinda miss her. Granted she was only talking to me cuz I am black.
>>
I thirsted over 2 internet chicks when I was underage b&. Then I learned that it was fucking gay and retarded and that 9/10 times these chicks just want free games or attention.

Then I started liking some Swedish chick, just called myself a sad faggot for liking someone whose face I hadn't even seen and got over that shit
>>
File: 2016-01-12_16.58.24.jpg (62KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12_16.58.24.jpg
62KB, 720x1280px
>>25702997
Here's another girl I met on tinder. I'm 21, she's a senior in high school. I Skyped with her once and now she won't leave me alone. I think it's cuz she is Cambodian(she's only been in the states for 5 months) and have a different view on relationships, that or she is pretty naive.
>>
I had one who lived several hours away. Talked online for several years. Went and met her once but didnt do anything. Then she came to visit me and i got a bj. Several months later she moved in with me. Now we're married. Shits great.
>>
>>25703111
Is she fat? What website? Does she have a roastie?
>>
>>25703151
Chubby. Back when yahoo had chat rooms. No.
>>
Not much of a story, but this one time a girl sent me a fb fr and asked if I wanted to do long distance. I blocked her since she was a 2/10
>>
File: On top of a frustrating world.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
On top of a frustrating world.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>25701443
I found a potential gf who had the same interests that I had plus she looked unbelievably cute 5.3" skinny, long brown hair, nice face. We played vidya and watched some animu for a few months. She would jokingly call me her onii-chan, despite being a 2 years older and we'd have banter for a while. It was the best 3 month birthday gift I never asked for. But what killed the chance for a relationship was the fact that she lived on the otherside of the world and we were both to poor to afford such a trip.

The only thing worser than a break up is slowly but reluctantly drifting away from each other. I want to go back to those early summer days again.
>>
>>25701913

Her step mom didnt want your dads "small business money" she wanted you to stay the fuck away from her 14 year old daughter you autistic fucking retard.
>>
>>25701443

>We saw each other

Get out chad.
>>
>>25703911
i kissed one girl in 25 years. how am I chad?
>>
>>25703322
Then why did she keep trying to get me and her daughter together in the first place you fucking faggot. She worked for my dad you retard and was always trying to get me to come over and sleep over, I knew it was suspicious.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.