[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too scared to go to my local gym

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1448872590535.gif (9KB, 343x316px) Image search: [Google]
1448872590535.gif
9KB, 343x316px
>tfw too scared to go to my local gym
>>
m-me too, go super early in the morning, only old people and no teenagers at that time
>>
>>25701048
that just makes me feel like they catch me doing something bad
>>
Most people in the gym are too busy worrying about how they appear to take any notice of you.
GO AND PRAY AT THE IRON TEMPLE. BRODIN WILLS IT.
>>
>>25700998
i felt the same way years ago but i decided to "man up" and go anyway

was going for about a month or two, i got called a wanker and the guy that was supposed to explain to me what to do was worthless and also yelled at me that i have no strength i never went back afterwards
>>
If you lived near me I would go to gym with you....
>>
>tfw too scared to go outside

Is there any fate but suicide?
>>
>>25700998
same
all those pics on /fit/ of girls secretly taking pictures of guys and making fun of them on social media has triggered my anti-social fears to the max
>>
File: fedor kettlebell.jpg (24KB, 347x478px) Image search: [Google]
fedor kettlebell.jpg
24KB, 347x478px
>>25701154
>>25700998

I had a similar experience. Got a coupon in the mail for a free month, went there, the kid at the main desk was like 15 and was chatting up with his bros and took him like 7 minutes before he was like "sup dude", I asked him I was interested in joining and had a free month copon. He signed me up and then he fucked off in the back to slap dick with his bros I'm assuming. Didn't tell me how lockers worked or where they were, what I had access to, where anything was or how anything worked really.

Never went back there.

I instead bought some kettlebells, pic related, massive circular chunks of iron with a grip on top that are useful for cardio, weight training and core exercises. They weigh up to 100 lbs, but the ones I got are the average weight at 35 lbs.

>>25701118
>being the guy who was never explained how a certain machine or weights work, trying to figure it out, and then bros secretly film you and upload it to youtube
>>
>>25700998
>he needs to go somewhere to work out
Just do some pushups.
>>
OP are you fat or a skelly?
>>
>>25701455

140lbs with a gut.
>>
File: skinnyfat.jpg (39KB, 522x756px) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
39KB, 522x756px
>>25701552
>skinnyfat masterrace

I am about 200 lbs (6'2) and can wrap my finger around my wrist no problem, 6-months pregnant gut ant tiny t-rex arms

Like I said, getting a kettlebell is a great solution. I lost 10 lbs already and am now able to wear jeans with a belt again.
>>
>>25700998

I went to a public gym during a period of near-zero social anxiety and fair confidence.
I wasn't even fat at that point.

50% of the people at the gym, especially including instructors, are elitist morons that will mock you for not knowing what they're supposed to teach, try to protect "muh secret club" and cover up for the rest of their life, where people point out to them that they're morons.

It's hard to not get defeated. Especially if you're afraid to even go there.

I'd suggest buying a pair of dumbbels and a simple bench.
Also go running (or walking if you're fat)
>>
>tfw 5"7' turbo spaghetti manlet
it's an uncertain feel tbqh
>>
>>25701751
>turbo spaghetti manlet
please elaborate the term "turbo spaghetti"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.