[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should a fembot say if she wants to ask a random male stranger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (380KB, 1242x1526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380KB, 1242x1526px
What should a fembot say if she wants to ask a random male stranger for his number?i need to learn some pickup lines to use
>>
>>25700408
>I want to have sex with you?
or the lesser known alternative
>do you want to have sex with me?
>>
File: image.jpg (319KB, 1242x1510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 1242x1510px
>>25700440
No that won't work. Come on give me some stuff I can use.
>>
>>25700408
"how do I fuck off to tumblr?"
>>
There's no such thing as a fembot get >>>>/out/
>>
>>25700472
Hay fuck yew bro
>>
>>25700463
It'd work on me, if you were qt anyway
>>
>>25700548
yea but I'm not so I need to come with something better
>>
>>25700567
qt doesn't mean 10/10, just youthful and innocent looking
>tfw no qt gf who takes the initiative
>>
>>25700602
I don't wanna have sex wih someone I just met anyway. Even if he didn't humiliate me in public.
>>
>>25700652
then just make a slight adjustment
>do you want to go out with me?
can't you do anything yourself?
>>
Bebe!! Why did you lie about not being a NEET?
>>
>>25700671
Because "do you want to go out with me?" Is too direct and he will say no
>>
>>25700685
I wouldn't, maybe you should ask someone other than Chad
>>
>>25700463
>No that won't work.
If you don't look like you're shopping for kidneys there's a good chance it will.
>>
Guys really like the corny shit. If you go through all the typical bullshit they're yours.

Do it in this order
-Corny as possible pick up line here-
-Laugh about it with them-
-Nice smile, look them in their eyes-
"Okay, I'm femanon, what's your name?"
-They answer-
Ask them something like where they're from, where they went to school, if they're there with friends.
If they say something that you have some knowledge about build a conversation on it.
Then say, "Hey, you're really nice, can I grab your phone number?"

Boom. Wow. So hard.

Honestly, guys are much easier. If you seemed focused on us and look decent we'll bite.
>>
Literally as easy as

>I like the look of you
>Pass them a note with your number
>Walk away
>>
>>25700743
What's a cheesy pick up line I could say?
>>
>>25700765
I don't know, just find some online. As long as they actually have a sense of humor pretty much anything would work.
>>
>>25700408
>at should a fembot say if she wants to ask a random male stranger for his number?
Same thing as a malebot

Hey I'm X.
You're seem pretty cute/sexy/cool [optional]
Give me your number(or let's have a coffee/drink or let's hang(remember in some situations can be taken as hook up))

As long as you're not far out of your league and being serious 75%+ of guys will say yes. If you're a decent guy look around your level you'll get 1 of 10 if you're lucky.
>>
>>25700408
bruv you are so annoying
>>
Please don't pretend you struggle as a female. Unless you're downright deformed (and hell even if you are), guys will come to you anyway.

Walk up, look at them, smile, idiots will ask for your number.

Also proceed to get the fuck out.
>>
>>25700838
Way doh?
>>
>>25700408
>Hey, I'm... really, I'm sorry, I never ever do this, but I noticed you and err, well, do you... would you have time for a coffee or so or noIsupposeyourbusy would you like to have my number, or can I get yours? OMG you must think I'm so weird, sorry!

I fake spilling my spaghetti a little and being nervous.
Works every time.
>>
>>25700867
>guys will come up to you

They do sometimes but they're not the guys I want. So I need to go up to the guys I want and talk to them.
>>
>>25700889
This actually sounds and I don't have to pretend to be confident
>>
>>25700901
Wow, kill yourself
>>
>>25701770
>Youre not attracted to every person on the planet and you won't spread your legs for anyone YOURE TERRIBLE!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.