[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bored indoors >don't want to go outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: why.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
30KB, 747x491px
>bored indoors
>don't want to go outside
>>
>>25700236
make a game of going outside then, get good and fucked up and wonder outside and yell at the normies
>>
What would you even do outside senpai?
>>
Same, i was thinking on going to watch star wars and the hunger games but i don't want to go to the movies by myself.
>>
>be bored
>do something interesting because I'm a neetgod and not some puny worthless wagekek who doesn't know how to do fun things
>>
Going outdoors SUUUCKS.

Why does that guy have so many cups.
>>
>>25700269
>>
>>25700236
Make a video of you walking around shouting at normies and post it here
>>
>will have to leave the house to watch kizu
camrip when
>>
>>25700317

Because it's a bad gondor.

I know some normies who actually do use multiple cups. My autism is fixated on drinking vessels so I do use the correct vessels with corresponding beverages, but these 'people' drink the same thing out of multiple cups. It's not even like they just grab at random either. It will be a 32oz plastic tumbler of coke, then a 12 oz highball, and then another tumbler in another shape, and all in the same day.

I wonder what if anything is going through their mind when they do that. I'm not crazy about soda but I do notice a drastic difference depending on the selected vessel. But I choose the best for it. I'm not going to sip it from a snifter then chug it from a tumbler. I know with a great amount of certainty they aren't even perceptive even to play sommelier with their off brand soda, so there is no reason to use so many different ones.

Bottles piss me off the most though. Why even drink something flavored from a bottle? It's stupid and wasteful. Bottles are for serving, preserving, and/or maintain gases in solution. How fucking barbaric to drink from a bottle though. I mean if we're being pragmatic why not put in a peg tube or iv normal saline?

Fuck normies, I'll never understand them.
>>
>>25700236
>want to go outside today
>snow/cold
you have it so easy man, unless you didn't mention this

then again I won't want to go outside again when it is spring.
>>
>>25701729

Snow is the best part of going outside. Build snowdicks, kill the neighbors' snowmen, pour water on normies paths, or for top mischief, be helpful and deice the normies' windshields by pouring hot water.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.