[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have online gaming friend >you're cool with each

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1443885515545.jpg (7KB, 260x193px) Image search: [Google]
1443885515545.jpg
7KB, 260x193px
>have online gaming friend
>you're cool with each other for a while
>they find some reason to show you their face even if you don't want to see it
>they're ugly, as usual
>have to find something positive to say, even though they were expecting a comment on their looks
>anyone with a brain knows that not getting a comment on your looks means you're ugly
>tfw I refuse to lie and give them feelings

Any fembots can relate?
>>
>>25699427
Not a fembot but every person I've talked to online always seems to be eager to exchange pictures and I don't like it. I'm not opposed to it objectively, I just don't enjoy how it's often brought up right away. I'm not even ugly, just cautious with my online interactions, and would rather get to know a person before sending them pictures. Also, somewhat related, but I wish people shared normal pictures of themselves with their family or stuff instead of selfies. I hate selfies.
>>
>>25699520
>I wish people shared normal pictures of themselves with their family or stuff instead of selfies.
>normal
>>>/out/
not everyone has a family they're on good/any terms with
and where else would you get normal pictures, friends? some of these people are hikkiNEETS ffs
>>
>>25699623
Selfies are awkward af if you're not attractive or smiling in it or anything. Try not looking straight at the camera so no one can see the desperation in your eyes.
>>
>>25699427
Do guys really do that? Holy fuck my sex can be autistic.
>>
I get plenty of pictures of cute boys on steam, usually the Euro boys. For some reason I usually get it during the first conversation.

You sound like a cunt, OP. This is why no one likes "gaymer girls" they tend to have awful personalities.
>>
>>25700228
It's my fault that people want to send me pics unasked? I'm a cunt for not lying to them?
>>
>>25700228
>>25700213
I'm a guy and this shit happens to me. I just want to play some gaymes with robots, not exchange pictures and compliment your ugly face.
>>
Just say whether they look like you expected or not, you don't have to say that they're ugly or good looking.
However if you insist, just call them ugly that way they can't build any expectations.
Try and banter your way through.
>>
Just tell them to fuck off. It's called a back bone.
>>
>>25700262
>>25700250
tell them not to send you pictures in your profile descrip then you autistic fucks. Normal people aren't afraid of knowing what their friends look like, hell if they're ugly to you then remove them, but you're probably equally as ugly if not more.
>>
>>25700344
It's usually from r9k threads that I meet these people.
>>
>>25700365
/v/ has more normal people.

Alternatively you could just make real life friends you social reject.
>>
>>25700344
>Normal people aren't afraid of knowing what their friends look like

First of all we're not normal people. But I'm not "afraid" of seeing them, I just want to avoid the sideways compliments. And I would never stop playing with someone just because they're ugly because I don't care if they're ugly, but they might care which is the sensitive part.
>>
>>25700426
>First of all we're not normal people.
You're mistaken. I think you're looking for wizchan, you newfaggot. Observe what people say in threads and reevaluate your shitty conclusions.

>"my gf"
>"my bf"
">I once dated a girl that.."
>random relationship advice
>I just got dumped blah blah
>uni threads all over the place
>>
>>25700491
They're all cancer. Fuck off redditfag.
>>
Be "Fembot". After awhile I find all my friends to become some what attractive to me even though, I would never be attractive enough to have sex with them. Not bullshit but, I think you can find the beauty in every person. I also forget if my friends are fat at times. Does anyone else doesn't give a fuck what friends look like but, is really into there own looks. I'm a perfectionist when I look at myself and bf at times.
>>
>>25700547
You're the cancer you fucking piece of shit.
>hurr hurr beta uprising
>anonymous is legion!
I know for sure you're the redditfaggot if you haven't figured out by now that this place is filled with normals.
>i-it's just some of them!
>/r9k/ is my secret clubhouse!
Kill yourself.
>>
Even though i'm a guy, girls are the ones who propose the picture exchange first.
I've played with each one of them for quite a while and i never thought about how they looked. Both of them were cute and even though they were it somewhat ruined everything for me.
They said i was cute too so there's that. There's just something special about online relationships with people (not romantic ones) where getting real life in just ruins it.
>>
>>25700426
you're trying way too hard to seem cool and edgy and like a "unique" fembot.
you're nothing but an asshole.
literally nothing is wrong with giving someone who is your FRIEND a compliment, like these fucking people have such low self-esteem, they hate themselves and hope that maybe showing their one friend who is a girl, who they care about, what they look like and maybe they will feel a little better about themselves
that you don't want to "lie" is bullshit, if something benefitted you you'd lie in a heartbeat, but making your friends feel better doesn't benefit you so you won't tell them "lies"
at the same time you go here and brag about making people feel like shit for attention and validation
truth is, you're a shit friend and you're not special
>>
>>25700583
Lol you sound like such a newfag. /adv/ was always supposed to be the place for relationshit threads even if /r9k/ had them once upon a time. Just fuck off back to reddit/soc/adv/, faggot.
>>
File: IMG_20160105_204716.jpg (892KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160105_204716.jpg
892KB, 1920x2560px
I've took this selfie pls comment.
>>
>>25700756
oh and an addition, you don't even fucking have to lie in that situation, most people, even if ugly, will have some kind of feature that is nice, that's what I do if i think a friend of mine is unattractive, I'll comment on something I do like, like their smile or hair or eyes, it's not fucking hard
>>
>>25700769
I love your hair and your scarf. You gave hair like an animu character!!! <3
>>
>>25700756
I did give them a compliment, just wasn't on their looks. I have poor self-esteem too, doesn't mean I'm going to randomly show my pic to an online friend hoping for approval. You can keep the rest of your misogynist generalizations to yourself.
>>
>>25700769
actually smiling/10

really tho, could be so much worse than that
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.