[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill is a ...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

Trigger worthy bitch posted this on facebook
post some /r9k/ misogyny stuff
lemme start
>bill prefers women without makes up
>bill knows that those who wear make up boost their status and feel slutshamed when told so
>bill is a cuck whiteknight shame to manhood
>>
Bill is beta as fuck and will never see pussy in his life.
>>
MY NIGGA BILL ROLL THE FATTEST BLUNTS
>>
>>25698708
>women don't wear makeup to please men
>still complain about "having" to wear makeup

I don't even get it.
>>
>>25698708
>Bill is smart
>Bill knows that the wage-gap is a myth
>Bill is actually paid less than a woman with the exact same job as him.
>Bill is smart, be like Bill.
>>
>>25698708

>women dont wear makeup to please men

What for then?
>>
>>25698708
I don't get it. Why is this picture blatantly telling men how to feel and act. Why don't feminists see the hypocrisy here. Why are feminists so obsessed with sex, relationships and gender roles. Why can't feminists understand that not everyone has to conform to their narrow mindset and if they don't like someone's opinion they don't have to date them. Do women secretly know that their only value is in their appearance? Why are they constantly demanding that the rules for sexual attraction be changed. Feminism doesn't make any sense.
>We aren't sexual objects but all of our opinions revolve around sex and giving women more power in relationships and the pursuit of relationships
I'm really sick of this shit.
>>
File: 1450812181513.png (718KB, 1291x845px) Image search: [Google]
1450812181513.png
718KB, 1291x845px
>>25698708

i dont wanna be a dumb stick figure
>>
>Bill is a stick figure
>>
>>25698967
Comfort.
>>
>>25698967
To feel good about themselves for pleasing men
>>
File: makeup.png (29KB, 913x907px) Image search: [Google]
makeup.png
29KB, 913x907px
fix'd, Chad likes trashy whores I guess
>>
then why do women wear makeup
>>
>>25699333
Because they age like milk and it makes them feel bad.
>>
>>25699333
Because they crave attention t
>>
>>25698783
This. One day it's "society expects too much of us" and the other day it's "we don't do all that shit for men". Does that mean that women expect too much of women? Why don't they just say that?
>>
>>25699333
To compete with other women for the attention of chad.

No, seriously.
>>
>>25699333
Because society expects women to have a certain standard of beauty, which encourages women to feel self conscious and like they need make-up to fit in. It's even considered "unprofessional" to not wear it to a lot of workplaces.

Oh wait sorry, "because they want to fuck chad and that is the sole motivation behind half the population's actions".
>>
File: bill.png (81KB, 913x907px) Image search: [Google]
bill.png
81KB, 913x907px
Hey OP, you should post this on your facebook.
Then tag her.
>>
>>25698708
Women wear makeup because they want to feel pretty. I even know one woman who has perminant makeup because she thinks it looks pretty (and I agree).
>>
>>25698967
You get compliments from my female friends when you do something new, which is fun. People are social animals so of course they do things to get reactions from other people.

I don't know why you would wear makeup "for yourself". Probably because you have crippling body image issues and honestly loathe your own looks and have an unhealthy, compulsive need to fix it.
>>
>lesbian sister cakes fake with makeup, takes two pictures, then scrubs it all off
>all her little friends "like" it on facebook
>friends are all male
>she's 19 and has still never had a gf
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>25699008
>10/10
Super original and I mean this is really original. So original I shouldn't be muted again
>>
>>25700659
Is that a dick???? Bruh
>>
>>25701437
A penis, hacked to shit frankentits, a five o' clock shadow, and a man jaw.
Female friends will try to rope you into fucking fatties or trannies.
>>
File: 1447182922064.png (591KB, 908x727px) Image search: [Google]
1447182922064.png
591KB, 908x727px
>>25701261
>That feel when gay
>Your sister is the kind of person who'd kiss me at a party to get in with the chads because lesbians are hot
>Your sister is the kind of person who propagates the "lesbians just need a good dicking" myth
>Your sister is the kind of person who was "totally bi" in high school for attention and then laughed when girls asked her out calling them gross

Kill your sister.
>>
>>25701602
She's actually super-gay, she's never had a bf either.
She just likes the self confidence her transboy buddies give her because she's so tubby.
>>
File: Be like Bill.png (60KB, 914x908px) Image search: [Google]
Be like Bill.png
60KB, 914x908px
>>25698708
All those years of defending ladies in need over the internet, yet never rewarded.
Wonder why.
>>
I like make up on girls and openly tell them to look as hot as possible. Does that make me sexist or no?
>>
>>25698967
to feel superior to other women (by pleasing men more)
>>
>>25698967
To mask their true ugly selves
>>
>>25701640
Oh, they're transboys.

I never really got associating with the LGBT scene, I avoid them like the plague. I'd call it a hugbox, but it's more a hug Sarlaac Pit because it pulls you in kicking and screaming then dissolves everything that was you slowly over the course of years.
>>
>>25698708
Who wants to bet that "Bill" merely voiced his preference and never "told" anybody not to wear makeup?
>>
>>25700659
Well that triggered her pretty hard
She then deleted the post so I'm sorry I couldn't take pics for you lads .. or maybe I was blocked , dunno and don't care about no sjw.
Anyways thread Stil breads and continues
I thinks that women wear make up because they want to compete against other women and themselves too
>>
>>25702936
Ha ha ha, did she unfriend you?
>>
>>25699315
perfect desu senpai
>>
>>25700607
>Because society expects women to have a certain standard of beauty

Nice try but, not every man prefer women with make up

Read the fucking thread
>>
pinches gringos nos roban hasta los memes jaja saludos
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.