[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet a girl in NYC >Fumble my way through introducing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 68567567567.jpg (8KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
68567567567.jpg
8KB, 316x202px
>Meet a girl in NYC
>Fumble my way through introducing myself
>We swap phone numbers
>Text six hours a day every day without fail for over two months
>She invites me to see Europe with her
>Today I'm flirting with her a bit again
>She tells me she hopes I didn't think she liked me
>She considers me a good friend
>She still hopes I'll go to Europe with her though to keep her company

Jesus Fucking Christ, everytime I think I've finally figured it out and become some alpha with a girlfriend on the way, I get baffled again. Who texts someone for six hours a fucking day and just assumes there's nothing there? No feelings? I'm so fucking sick of girls, might just become a fag desu. They're disgusting but at least they're not so fucking complex.
>>
>>25698015
hey, you should post this story on >>>/reddit/ i think they would get a kick out of it
>>
Should have made ur intentions clear in the first day or two. You need to literally tell her you want a relationship.
>>
>>25698015
Go away moot
>>
It was a shit test retard. If you stop being a beta fuck she will fuck you.
>>
File: 1452219786915.gif (676KB, 164x166px) Image search: [Google]
1452219786915.gif
676KB, 164x166px
>>25698015
>might just become a fag desu
>>
>>25698015
Oh you thought she didnt have a million guys interested in her over there in europe? probably had a bf all this time, since even before you met her

lmao what a gimp
>>
File: 1445309127215.gif (260KB, 266x207px) Image search: [Google]
1445309127215.gif
260KB, 266x207px
>>25698015
She likes you but she knows she can play you, she wants to sex better guys then cry and your shoulder and eventually marry you when it never works out with other guys.

You're her back up.
>>
>>25698015
>Text six hours a day every day without fail for over two months
>six hours a day

You're a fucking faggot and you deserve it.
>>
>>25698015
Tell her to fuck off or tell her to let you fuck her. Otherwise you'll just be a beta orbiter forever.
>>
>>25698015
How can you even talk to a cutie in a non-prefoessional setting for more than 10 minutes without flirting and hinting towards more? Why would you waste your time like that (unless you were already in a relationship and looking for platonic friends)?
>>
>>25698015
how many times does r9k need to explain this shit

fuck.

you are an emotional sponge for her. that's it. let me guess, she tells you things she says she doesn't tell anyone else and that she feels omg super comfortable talking about these things with you. am i right?

you're just an orbiter. if you were attractive she'd fuck you and be your gf.
>>
>>25698015
>text six hours a day every day without fail for over two months

You let all that interaction happen without making your intentions to fuck clear, what did you expect?
>>
You have to be clear up front. Usually that means being physical, touch kiss fuck.

Do not text a girl every day all day. It's not a good practice because you end up in situations like you're in. Use your phone to plan meeting times with girls and little else.

You don't have to say things like 'I want to be in a relationship with you.' Just act normal when you meet and if you can't flirt, go for light touch moves then eventually kiss her. This is how you do it.

WIth this girl now I would stop texting her and arrange a meeting and start again, doing the above. If she's a little resistant, just back off for a while (minutes) then try again REPEAT getting further each time. Don't be embarrassed if she moves away from your touch or you, that's part of the dance. All of this stuff is available online if you don't know specifically what to do. If she's totally resistant, leave and start with a new girl.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.