[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots, what would you do if you had a girlfriend and she told

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: steph.jpg (85KB, 400x587px) Image search: [Google]
steph.jpg
85KB, 400x587px
robots, what would you do if you had a girlfriend and she told you to choose between her or your friends?
or if she just didn't want you to talk to your friends anymore?
>>
>>25697669
Tell her to fuck off, of course. Unless there was a good reason for it. (For example, if one of my guy friends tried hitting on her, or if she had a problem with my platonic female friend and me hooking up in the past etc.).
>>
No friends no problems.
>>
>>25697669
I have very few friends, and I see them rarely
I would have no problem never seeing all except one of them again
If she asked me to stop seeing him, I'd probably tell her to fuck off
>>
>>25697669
Bros b4 hoes desu
>>
>>25697669
easy, I don't have any friends.

Even if I did I'd drop them in an instant for continued sex. You can make new friends but you cant make new sex.
>>
I don't have any friends, so that's an easy choice.
>>
Be rid of her. Someone who makes you choose is no good.
>>
Decide to dump both friends and girlfriend to avoid preferential treatment, so they can hate me instead of each other AND me. It'd be the best situation for everyone.
>>
>>25697669
The set of friends contains the set of girlfriends.
>>
I have no friends. Sign me the fuck up.
>>
I wouldn't give up my friends for my gf. A gf that couldn't accept my friends is not someone I would be compatible with.

Though it's easier to say that in an abstract sense, that's what I hope, truly hope my decision would be.
>>
>>25697669
My gf told me to choose between her and weed and I told her that i wouldn't choose. She broke up with me and then a week later begged to be back together and said she didn't care if I smoked weed. I'd do the same thing if she made me choose between her and my friends
>>
>>25697669
A woman who isn't subservient is a worthless partner, she doesn't get control or final say it's not the way the relationship works.
>>
>>25697669
I don't have any gf and any friends so she wouldn't tell me that she would just fuck chad
>>
I'd promis to never speak to any of my friends ever again, not even over the internet.
Then I'd go and talk to them anyway :^)
>>
>>25697669
if i knew her whole my life and if i was the one who could run away, yes. if not no fucking way women are subhuman anyways
>>
>implying robots have any meaningful friendships

You new around here?
>>
I have no friends to begin with so win win for me .
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.