[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A somewhat gay thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: best girl.jpg (96KB, 540x478px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
96KB, 540x478px
I'm a 21 year old hkv, and there's this guy who wants me to suck his dick. I don't if I should, even though I'm kinda interested in guys. What should I do? I want to one day be with a girl and I think this would be a huge problem later on.
>>
> I don't know if I should
Yes you do. Saying something like that, you clearly want his dick. But you're worried its going to corrupt you somehow.
And you're right. Male sexuality basically evolves over a lifetime, so by indulging in actual dick sex you're not helping your desires for women that much. But really, there are people into shoes and stuff like that, you're probably just afraid of the dick.
>>
>>25696802
Don't. If anything, he should be sucking your dick. Become the dominant one op, you have the power
>>
>>25696802
Just suck his dick faggot who fucking cares?
>>
Bruh we've all had to suck a dick here and there it's just part of life
>>
If you want to suck a dick just suck a dick. I know how this is going to sound but stop being such a huge faggot, it's just a dick, you won't have to swallow if you don't want to, you can quit halfway if you want to.

On a different note: I want to have at least one gay experience, mainly i wanna fuck a femenine guy, really dominate him, but most local gays are either disgusting, black or not femenine at all, what do /r9k/?
>>
>>25696802
You're going to discover it's very boring. At least it's better than that hideous muff women have
>>
Pros to doing it:
>it might feel kind of good while you're doing it
>you'll finally have sexual experience

Cons:
>that first sexual experience will have been with a dude
>you might have to explain that to someone someday
>you might regret it deeply at some point
>you're basically gay
>>
File: 1437927370429.jpg (62KB, 480x538px) Image search: [Google]
1437927370429.jpg
62KB, 480x538px
>>25696802
Well, to be completely honest, if you even CONSIDER the task of sucking a cock.

You already know the answer: You want it.
>>
>>25697835
Loneliness can be confusing, anon. If you are too desperate for human contact you might end up doing things you don't want to, for me it was going to a prostitute, for OP it's sucking a dick.
>>
>>25697890
Well, almost everyone on this board thinks about suicide, but few do it.
Also, i'm all in for experimenting, if OP do like to suck a cock, it's good for him.
If he doesn't like it, at least he can pursue other things instead.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.