[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not get a dominant feminist gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: femdom-stockings-teasing.jpg (39KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
femdom-stockings-teasing.jpg
39KB, 500x325px
>most robots are submissive sissy men with no self-esteem
>Radical feminists are assertive and love to dominate weak-willed manservant males
>why not, robot?
>>
Feminism is about being needy as fuck and jerking off to groupthink. It's the opposite of being dominant.
>>
>>25696769
Impossible

There are more sub men than dom women
>>
Femdom is a meme
>>
because I like gentle domming

not fucking ball busting whip cracking dominatrix shit
>>
>>25696769
>feminist female
>dominant
KEK
Feminists are the hugest subs ever. It's a part of their pathology.
>>
File: 1356012691157.jpg (282KB, 750x825px) Image search: [Google]
1356012691157.jpg
282KB, 750x825px
>>25696793
If that's the case then I wanna get meme'd on/
>>
>>25696769
Most feminists are either subs or lesbians.
There there are the ones that are so fat and ugly that no man could ever want them, that's why they turn to feminism. In some ways they're the female version of robots.
>>
>>25696769
Because I'm really ugly and no one wants me.
>>
>>25696769
>feminst
>dom
kek. Feminists want a dominant chad boyfriend the same if not MORE so than your average girl.

I would know my girlfriend is a self proclaimed "feminist" yet she's subserviant as fuck to me.
>>
Dominant females are so far that even Chads have to pay for the experience. And, ironically, many dominatrixes are submissive at home.
>>
>dominant feminist
>dominant
>feminist
>ERROR: MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE TERMS

Feminists are never doms. They are the ones who want to be spit on, called a whore, and then left.
>>
>>25696805
same tee bee hhh pham.

whatever happened to the /gfd/ threads here?
>>
File: 68188.jpg (327KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
68188.jpg
327KB, 1024x759px
>the only girl i've ever loved was very extroverted and assertive
>she would always call me first
>she would be the one who would always want to hang out
>she's the one who initiated our first Kiss
>she would cry for me
>eventually my insecurities drove her away

I don't think a day goes by where I don't think about her.
>>
>>25699308
They moved over to /d/, there's always one active there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.