[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me I don't live in the most interesting, beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: acropolh.jpg (275KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
acropolh.jpg
275KB, 1095x730px
Convince me I don't live in the most interesting, beautiful and fascinating city in "the western world".

pic obviously related
>>
File: Fuck you.jpg (9KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you.jpg
9KB, 195x195px
>>25696744
Maybe we should be convincing you to pay your debts
>>
>>25696744
Say hi to Tyrone and Jamal on the way to the bank...
Oh, wait.
>>
>>25696786
Have you ever heard of the Marshal plan?

Germany never paid it's debts towards Greece after ruining the country- why should we pay them the debts they bought off the banks?

The people of europe were tricked into saving German and French banks, read a real fucking newspaper.
>>
>>25696792
I don't have to, I've already let them on the plane to all your nice "civilised" countries, you'll see them soon enough yourself.
>>
>>25696836
>Be Greece
>Cant afford to pay debts after numerous bank loans
>Literally waste money on a giant golden fucking statue
>"B-BUT WW2 WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY DEBTS"
Fuck me Greeks are so fucking pathetic, no other country brings up WW2 when they cant pay debts
>>
>>25697413

Sure bro, we'll pay our debts with more austerity, the best way to pay off a debt is to take more loans and fuck up the economy even more, yessir.

Wake the fuck up idiot, you've been brainwashed into believing this crap by people who make money out of it.

We still live a happier life than every one in notrthern europe since we can actually go outside, today was a lovely sunny day. Be more mad pls.
>>
>>25696836
>Germany never paid it's debts

You signed a document where you renounced all debts that germany had towards greece. Go read a history book.
>>
>>25697981
>We still live a happier life than every one in notrthern europe since we can actually go outside, today was a lovely sunny day. Be more mad pls.

Yea, because nothern europe is saving your fucking ass so you can afford your unsustainable "happy" life
>>
Aren't young men all over Greece committing suicide at astonishing rates because they don't want to live in the Greek economy?
>>
>live in athens
>full of gupsies
>no jobs
>old people everywhere
>sandniggers everywhere

Yeah cool town 10/10
>>
>>25698131
>>25698175

Prostitution is legal tho, +1
>>
>>25696836
You people are so stupid you don't even know your own history or finances. Holy shit.

Do you always believe what you government and media shit down your throat?

Germany paid debts. You signed off on them saying you're all clear. It's not 1950 anymore. No one thought you were clever for trying to guilt Germany into paying for deportation train tickets. They thought you were making assess of yourselves.

I was really hoping PIGS just fell into the sea to be quite honest.
>>
>>25697981
Yeah because your country sure knows how to run an economy lol.

>>25698097
Is right.
>But things were so much better when the rest of Europe paid for everything! Austerity sucks!
I bet it was you leeching faggot.
>>
>>25698075
The goverment that signed that was imposed by the allies after the civil war they intervened in. You're half-educated by biased sources.

>>25698097
Again, they are saving noone but the banks, the loans are impossible to pay, it's very simple maths.
>>
Epeidi malaka, h athina einai apaisia polh.

Apoydipote alloy stin xora na pas, einai kalitera.
>>
>>25698417
Well OP quality thread. Have fun in your 'country'. You're totally right Greece is awesome and not a borderline developing country :^]
>>
>>25698390
>u government and media shit down your throat?

Our media supports actually says pretty much the same stuff you lot believe, seeing as they have to suck dicks to make money.
>>
looks like a shithole full of disgusting hairy people desu
>>
Athens is not good, let's not kid ourselves here
It's full of indians and pakis and it's very dirty
t. Athens inhabitant
>>
>>25698455
Despite the fact that we're the border country, we still ain't the ones the mudslimes are bombing ;)
And despite the fact that german women look like they've been out in the sun too long, we will never experience a Cologne on New Years despite the fact that our women are hotter and sluttier.
>>
>>25698518
Yep. I don't anyone of us that actually lives in any part of Greece will say that Athens is a nice play to be.
Speaking as someone who was there for 3 years, it sucks. It's too noisy and the architecture itself is personally unappealing(of the actual housing)
Rhodes on the other hand, is a much nicer place to be tbqh.
>>
Switzerland is the only decent european country, low taxes and they can have guns and they aren't in the EU, if it's in the EU its automatically a shit hole that nobody should ever want to step foot in.
>>
>>25698569
How's the housing there?
Thinking about getting an apartment.
>>
>>25698599
I don't know, I live in the US, I just hate seeing all these non-swiss yuropoors talk like where they live is actually a nice place to live when their countries are far worse off than America.
>>
File: 1334867699277.jpg (33KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
1334867699277.jpg
33KB, 600x371px
>>25698677
>I just hate seeing all these non-swiss yuropoors talk like where they live is actually a nice place to live when their countries are far worse off than America

My poor sides
>>
So guys, ww3 starting in Greece confirmed or not?
I mean we all know the country is about to collapse and greeks will be the new somalis fleeing like rats while muslims take over even more of the country leading to border tensions and eventual outright figjting
>>
>>25698801
>I mean we all know the country is about to collapse
Last i checked, we're all just chilling till summer starts.
>while muslims take over even more of the country leading to border tensions and eventual outright figjting
Where the fuck do you think we are? Germany? The UK? Expect more London bombings than any muslim activity here.
>>
/nyc/ exists
>>
>>25698867
>just chilling and not paying debts
>we aren't about to collapse honest

I mean yeah you could always abandon the euro and start using drachma again but you'll end up with crazy amount of inflation
Kind of the same situation as pre ww2 Germany actually but you guys aren't half as industrious as them so no one is worried about greece aside from the land itself being occupied
>>
>>25699031
>Implying you've ever been here.

Do what you want, but my words ring true. Nothing of importance ever happens here.
Expect the mudslimes to ignore us all the while Germany gets another gangbang like on New Years in the near future.
I'm off to a bar to just chill. Might even go for a swim tomorrow if the weather is half decent.
>>
Brit here, I love Greece. Keep cucking Germany and contributing to the collapse of the EU, bros.
>>
File: 1450672518321.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450672518321.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>25699134
Solidarity brother.
>>
>>25699118
Vacationed in greece, you don't even have a modern sewer system and just flush all that shit into the ocean so have fun swimming in that
Or did you not know that about your own country?
>>
>>25699211
>Vacationed in greece, you don't even have a modern sewer system
Where the fuck did you go?
Some shithole out in Patra?
>>
>>25699156
I'd probably move to Greece if I could get a decent job / the language didn't seem so difficult to learn.
>>
>>25696744
its a disgusting westernised turist trap shithole, filled with niggers ,faggots , weak manlets and whores fuck you and your fucking city you stupid protevousiane
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.