[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things parents say > "You always give up, when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
ITT: Things parents say

> "You always give up, when there's the smallest hint of any resistance!"
> "When are you going to look for a job?"
> "Oh, wow look who's lying in his bed again..."
> "So, did you took care of [...]"
> "I called the job center and made an appointment for you."
> "I hope you don't stay like that and that it's just a phase"
> "You were such a good boy, when you were a younger !"
>>
>your New Years resolution should be to smile more
>>
>>25696464
>"you need to get out of your comfort zone anon. You wont achieve anything else"
>"x family friend's y son your age is making 6 figures. Im just telling you about it, not comparing you"
>>
>>25696464
How old are you?
Please be 12
>>
>>25696678
When you're a NEET, you get treated a lot younger than you are.
Also
>"Oh, look who's lying in his bed again..."
That tone makes me want to aloha ackbar the earth
>>
>>25696678
29 year old NEET. Mummy won't learn.
>>
>>25696777
have you tried getting a job buddy? haha :)
>>
>>25696795
I have to concentrate on not dying. Plus I get sick when I have to interact more than an hour with people.
>>
File: GET.jpg (29KB, 288x284px) Image search: [Google]
GET.jpg
29KB, 288x284px
>>25696777
Mummy sure has a point there. She'll probably kick you out the moment she realises you are not going to get a job, and public reeeeing will only get you in trouble.

ALSO THOSE DIGITS
>>
>>25696826
Sounds like you got a case of being a little bitch. I bet you camp on Counter Strike too
>>
>>25696871
>he's 29
>anon thinks she'll kick him out anytime soon

lol

His own mother's fault for being an idiot roastie, 2bh. His life is her punishment.
>>
File: 1451523304349.png (268KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451523304349.png
268KB, 500x540px
>You're so smart but you don't try.
Please. Please stop saying this. I'm trying so fucking hard. You're giving me a complex.
>>
>>25696464
>When are you going to get a gf, I bet the girls are lining up to date such a nice man like you

BITCH I AM 30 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE NEVER EVEN HELD THE HAND OF A WOMAN!
>>
>you're so good at math
>you're so good with computers
I'm not good with either, I'm just not a fucking retard. Why do normies always make these two things out to be difficult when in reality they're piss easy?
>>
>>25696713
I work full time pay rent and they still treat me like a child, it never ends.

My grandparents treat my parents like children despite them having been out for 30+ years on their own, have their own houses etc. Parents are always going to be condescending.
>>
>"you're fucking hopeless"
>>
>>25696464
>"I love you and I'm very proud of you son"
>>
>>25697029
normies put points in SPIRIT instead of INT when they were making their chars

unfortunately the devs catered all content for normie builds to stay afloat
>>
>>25696464
wow, your parents care for you to the point they actually do stuff to help you

your life must be suffering
>>
>>25697093
A lot of things would be a lot of easier if I was all alone. I could finally go full Travis without a second thought.
>>
>>25696992
This. I do really try but I am extremely stupid. Why cant they realize that
>>
>>25696975
Well you never know. Though yes, it would seem weird to do that now, after all those years.
>>
>>25697132
Then get a job, you fucking loser. Look at yourself. Whatever issues you claim to get when forced to interact with people are all in your head and can be fixed, or at least masked with medication. Stop making excuses for yourself and pretending that life is so miserable for you just because you're a lazy manchild.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.