[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>robots actually believe it's hard to meet people or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1410217768773.png (488KB, 787x687px) Image search: [Google]
1410217768773.png
488KB, 787x687px
>robots actually believe it's hard to meet people or chat with strangers

I do it all the time. What's your problem that you can't do it? I've met genuine stuttering autistic literal spastics who manage to do it; why can't you?
>>
>>25696369
I feel like I have to pull teeth to make people talk and they rarely have anything interesting to talk about. I get bored listening to people talk about their shitty friends or what useless shit they want to buy next.

I can meet people, sure. Meeting interesting people? That's another story.
>>
>>25696369
Because I have nothing to say. De
>>
>>25696406
Then what do you post on 4chan? Why are you on a BBS if you've got nothing to say?
>>
>>25696450
>Then what do you post on 4chan?
Mostly racist comments and/or flirting with girls.
>>
>>25696405
>"le normies only talk about lady gaga!" strawman
Have you considered talking about the things you would like to talk about, instead of going for boring topics that you hate?
>>
>>25696539
Not him, but normies don't share many interests with people who browse this board.
>>
>>25696538
Surely you could do those things in person. I've met a lot of racists. They're usually pretty funny guys, too.
>>
>>25696567
You'd be surprised, actually, feels are common among men
>>
File: are_you_serious.jpg (33KB, 525x469px) Image search: [Google]
are_you_serious.jpg
33KB, 525x469px
>>25696761
>just walk up to a random person and start talking about how your life sucks
ok senpai
>>
>>25696830
You just gotta open with something specific, and I'm sure he'd have shit to say about it

I've done that before in bars, just kinda complaining about shit to people

drowning dem sorrows
>>
>>25696369
Because you are a genuine stuttering autistic literal spastic.

It's because of social anxiety which is a mental illness
>>
File: 1439310805928.jpg (48KB, 502x432px) Image search: [Google]
1439310805928.jpg
48KB, 502x432px
>>25696369
>Being autistic
>Having a mental illness

One makes it hard, one makes spaghetti thinking about it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.