[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online dating is toxic. I've been in a relationship for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: letter-a-27580_960_720.png (43KB, 614x720px) Image search: [Google]
letter-a-27580_960_720.png
43KB, 614x720px
Online dating is toxic. I've been in a relationship for 3.5 years online. Never even met her physically. Thankfully I'm not being catfished, I think?
>>
Why havent you made a trip to see her? If its over seas just end it.

You have definitely had cam sex right?
>>
>>25695710
online "dating" is just roleplaying. You werent in any relationship.
>>
>>25695710
>3.5 years
>dating for this long
>ever
Nigga wtf are you doing? Seriously.
>>
>>25695735
It's overseas as of about 2 years ago. No we have not had a sex cam. I don't even have that many pictures (like 5 or 6)
>>
>Long distance relationship

You never had a relationship to begin with unless you're together physically.
>>
>>25695754
Nigga.
Damn. You need to get a life, and that's coming from someone on r9k.
>>
>>25695754
Do you cam or anything with her? Have you heard her voice?

You do realize she's having skype sex with someone, right?
>>
>>25695710
she's fucking chad on saturday nights while you're masturbating to WoW elves
>>
>>25695754
Bro

If I'm chatting a girl and we aren't taling on cam by 2 weeks I already assume its a man and break contact...

I've got some bad news if shes not willing to snapchat shit with you.

Its either a dude or just some girl using you as emotional support, she obviously isnt using you to masturbate.
>>
>>25695774
I've shown myself, she hasn't shown herself on cam. She is mute, so I haven't heard her voice.

>You do realize she's having skype sex with someone, right?
I have suspected it for a long time, since she said she was an eslut when she was younger (nude pics and skype sexing).
>>
>>25695710
Why are you saying it's toxic, then not expound on that? Why is it toxic, do you have any stories, examples?
>>
>>25695793
>If I'm chatting a girl and we aren't taling on cam by 2 weeks I already assume its a man and break contact...

>Its either a dude or just some girl using you as emotional support, she obviously isnt using you to masturbate.

I have tried not to think about it for a long time, but now ater this thread I'm starting to seriously doubt myself.
>>
>>25695807
>hasn't heard her voice, hasn't seen her on cam

Are robots this naive?
>>
>>25695830
this thread is bait, go home.
>>
>>25695837
Yes, obviously I am that naive. The other anon is probably right. I'm just being used as emotional support or I am being catfished.

>>25695849
It's not a "bait" thread. Believe it or not.
>>
>>25695710
>Online dating is toxic
I'll agree with this part. Nothing but fatties and crazies. Also tons and tons of weed smoking lazy fucks
>>
>>25695863

Tell her that you would like to see her live, and explain your concerns rationally and coherently

Worst case scenario is that she didn't know you were "e-dating" for 3 years and thought you were just an online friend.
>>
>>25695863
Is she American? Does she have red hair?
>>
>>25695901
Thanks, that actually sounds pretty straight forward. I guess it's better to get it overwith and find out the state of the situation.
>>
>>25695807
>she is mute

how convenient
>>
>>25695905
She is American and not red hair.
>>
>you will never be as gullible and naive as this anon

Wow. I feel really good actually
>>
>>25695963
Yeah. I thought that was pretty convenient too at first. I'll just do as >>25695901 said and get it over with.
>>
You're such a cuck
I seriously hope you're trolling
>spend 3.5 years with someone
>only has 6 pictures
>never seen on cam
>never heard her voice
lmao, just end your life senpai
>>
>>25696117
>>25696117
Honestly after reading what I said, this probably looks like a shitty troll or something, but I am serious. I should of acted on this sooner, but I've had many arguments with her in the past about this. I have been too afraid to ask my normal friends about it out of shame and even the few online friends I have, I'm also afraid of being ridiculed.
>>
>>25695710
Tell me you haven't been buying "her" stuff, anon.
>>
>>25696170
oh god I hope he has, this would make this thread even less believable.
>>
>>25696170
Not really just a few games, but she never asked for me to buy things for her.
>>
File: 136247865.jpg (114KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
136247865.jpg
114KB, 323x454px
>>25696207
>just a few games
jesus anon
>>
>>25696229
I don't know what to say. I'm just feeling more depressed the longer I stay in this thread. This is why I never consulted anyone else for so long because who the fuck would believe me? Apparently I am the only person on Earth who has ever been played this hard. So what honestly can I say? I have to leave for work. I'll probably be back later tonight or tomorrow around this time to post the results, if I'm even capable.
>>
>>25696296
>I have to leave for work

tick tock wage cuck
>>
>>25696296
Please keep us posted, I'm interested to see what happens.
Good luck anon
>>
IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR AND PEOPLE ARE RESPONDING TO THE THREAD AS IF IT'S NOT BAIT

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>25695710
>>25695754

>in a relationship with someone for over 3 years
>have only seen pictures of her

You do realize you're being catfishes, and this is exactly what catfishes fiend off of, right? i guess you wouldn't know that unless you were into that kinda stuff.

Do you know how actual relationships work? Do you understand the deviations from what you're doing to someone in a relationship?
>>
File: 1438170468407.png (947KB, 1270x980px) Image search: [Google]
1438170468407.png
947KB, 1270x980px
>>25696296
>i have to leave for work
shoo shoo silly wagey, best make a few shekels
>>
>>25696399

Nice dubs.
Why is it bait though?
Does it follow he universal patterns as a bait thread, is it is just bait because you say it is?
>>
:- /

Man how fucking stupid can you be?

If you haven't seen her too much why bother, she probably isn't real. This is coming from someone in a ldr relationship for 3 years (yes over seas) and we meet all the time- she's upstairs asleep RIGHT NOW. For you though- It's really not hard, and if she's in europe travel there right now is a few hundred bucks cheaper at the moment because of isis.

How about you say-
>hey sweetie! I've been saving up for a long time and I finally have enough money to see you!! Would you be comfortable with me staying in your house or will I stay at a hotel?

If her reply is anything other than an enthusiastic yes to you coming over then she don't real my friend
>>
>>25696363
My heart beats only for you, my NEETsweet. Will you drink my cummies and snuggle your hairy little bum against my fatness?
>>
>>25695807
>I've shown myself, she hasn't shown herself on cam.

catfishing hambeast

> She is mute, so I haven't heard her voice.

or actually a man
>>
>>25696478
It's bait to anyone who isn't a retard.

3.5 years, 6 pictures... that's less than 3 per year!
>>
Even if OP had cam'd and heard "her" voice before, I don't think it would make this situation any less pathetic.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.