[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to die so much that like a spastic i impulsively say aloud

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Gjlttxe.jpg (161KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
Gjlttxe.jpg
161KB, 1440x960px
i want to die so much that like a spastic i impulsively say aloud 'i wish i was dead' when im completely alone for no particular reason
>>
File: 1452475743885.png (726KB, 974x566px) Image search: [Google]
1452475743885.png
726KB, 974x566px
>>25695657
It's good to let it all out.
Even when there are people around you and you're likely to just make them feel uncomfortable.
>>
i sincerely wish that someone like a burglar or mugger or whatever would shoot and kill me because i am too scared to kill myself. i am a pointless unremarkable defective leech of a person and i do nothing for anyone
>>
So why haven't you died yet?
>>
>i hate my life
>fuck, just kill me already
>I want to die

U-use the on the regular X }

>>25695697
Obviously not Op
>So why haven't you died yet?
I'm a craven to be honest fampai
>>
File: 1450567849903.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1450567849903.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
me and you both OP

why can't we just die in our sleep...
>>
>>25695657
Holy fucking shit I do the exact same thing except its "I should kill myself"
>>
>>25695657
>so much
you might as well be a preteen girl who is "such a fuckin nerd XDDD" for buying a tee shirt with zelda written on it.
>>
i like "what the fuck is wrong with me? and then i rub my face or, "god i'm fucking pathetic/(such) a fucking loser"
>>
If you really wanted to die, you'd kill yourself.
>>
>think of how I rambled on about politics when friends didn't care
>Say FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU out loud and flip off literally nothing
>I guess i'm saying fuck you to myself for not shutting up when they obviously didn't care
>think of other things I did
>FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

It never ends
>>
MORE POSTS, ALL I HAVE IS HEARING OTHER NEETS LIFE AND REPLYS.

POST MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>maybe that chest pain will tun out to be a heart condition
>should I throw myself under the bus today?
>maybe if I draw a muhammed cartoon some terrorists will come and kill me
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 396x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 396x271px
Iol ill kill you if i can have your stuff? Im broke af son
>>
I was the same way in third grade. I always said, "Nobody likes me," over and over. But I don't care much for other people now so I'm just alone and don't really care about that part. For some reason, I still care about what others think of me even though I couldn't care less about them.
>>
File: autismal.jpg (19KB, 492x264px) Image search: [Google]
autismal.jpg
19KB, 492x264px
>>25695657
id hate just dying for no reason. then id have to give up all the anxiety i feel every hour of every day. who'd wanna give that up? really.
>>
File: dry bones die first.jpg (70KB, 632x381px) Image search: [Google]
dry bones die first.jpg
70KB, 632x381px
>>25697695
>chest pains
fuck man, why do they make us feel like were dying?
>be me healthy out of shape since winter
>be playing with my younger siblings
>2 minutes of activity
>stop and feel my chest
>walk over to where my mom and other family is standing
>she puts her hand on my chest
>pulls her hand back
>tells my stepdad whos a medic to feel my heart
>he pulls back shocked
>"it feels like an alien"

nearly just die from anxiety. i may literally die.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.