[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /alcoholic/? Unable to stop. I wash a whole six-pack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: when_will_it_end.png (192KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
when_will_it_end.png
192KB, 500x485px
Who here /alcoholic/?

Unable to stop. I wash a whole six-pack (three liters, 0.8 galons for you Americans) down every night.

Recently went for a smoke before sleep and vomited into the trashcan on the smoking balcony of my dorm. Roommate complained that someone vomited there. Now commandant of our dorm told me that she had to send the trashcan to cleaners and we have to put our cigarette butts into a glass jar in the meantime. I'm not ashamed. But I do want to die.

It's not my fault my small country produces cheap beer for neighboring EU countries.
>>
>>25695588
honestly a six pack a night isn't that bad. You aren't even hammering down a bottle of liquor in a night. Just stay at this level or taper down on the beer, because you're definitely not beyond saving.
>>
>>25695588
Honestly the best advice I can give you is to just stop. Plain and simple. Don't buy alcohol. Don't be anywhere that would tempt you to drink. Remember, anything that doesn't benefit your mental or physical well being should be rejected as poison.
>>
>tfw too poor for alcohol or other drugs
>tfw too lazy to post an image to visualize how I feel
>>
>>25695588
>drinking 6 beers
>puking
wew lad learn to drink
>>
>>25695588
Why did you puke after six beers and who takes a garbage can to the cleaners
>>
>6 pack of beer
>le troubled alcoholic meme

Dude, grow up. If 6 beers makes you throw up, then you are just trying to be edgy is my guess but you are looking like a fool. No one is impressed with your nonsense
>>
>>25695588
Six beers a night? Wew lad, yur dun there is no turning back.
6 beers is nothing, stop trying to "fit in" with strangers on the internet by pretending to "need alcohol wahhhh i threw up waa waaaaah".
Babyboy
>>
File: wakeup.jpg (41KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
wakeup.jpg
41KB, 600x330px
>>25695588
To be fair to OP, his cans are 500ml, not 330ml, so it is a bigger six-pack. More like an 8-pack, really.

Still a bitch, though.

>tfw it takes a 12-pack and a quarter bottle of whiskey to achieve desired level of tipsy...
>>
>>25696108
wow dude you're so hardcore and manly man
>>
I used to have a fifth of Aristocrat vodka every day. I slept like an angel during that time and I really miss it.

The alcoholism comes and goes, now. Last time I drank I had a big bottle of wine and chased it with cough medicine because I didn't think it was enough. I woke up very, very fucked up and it hung over me for 2 days.

Meth and alcohol is the best combination there is, don't let the PSAs lie to you.
>>
>>25695588
Wew. Lad.
6 pack and chundered. You definitely have a problem. That is that you are a complete faggot.
>>
Hahaha I came in here expecting a bunch of wew lads and I'm not disappointed
>>
>>25696108
>>25696981
Alcoholics actually tend to get drunk very quickly because their bodies have been destroyed by the alcohol.
>>
>>25695588
>6 a night

Kek, i do about 8 a night plus vodka and im still not an alcoholic, when you feel it start fucking you up inside just cut down and drink at night.
>>
I'm like that too. Not a severe alkie but I drink 1-4 liters of beer a day, done this for about a year now. The exception was yesterday because I was too hungover. Sunday I started drinking beer slowly as soon as I woke up, then at night I went out to a bar and downed some pints and a bunch of whiskey. I can't remember going home and I pissed my bed. My head was pounding, the worst headache I've ever had and it lasted longer than a hangover normally does.

From the hangover I was even hallucinating a bit, seeing white or black spots out of the side of my vision, and seeing vivid abstract imagery with my eyes closed. Very similar to hallucinations caused by 150 mg of DPH. Never had this happen before. Never again will I drink all day.
>>
>>25696977
every time i do meth i just end up masturbating for hours and the next day my cock looks like the michelin man. not for me
>>
File: warhero.jpg (132KB, 437x368px) Image search: [Google]
warhero.jpg
132KB, 437x368px
22 years old here.
Been drinking every day for about two years now.
Ill take everything and anything I can get. Nips, half pints, cheap $10 liters if i have some money.
whenever Im too poor to buy alcohol, i make a jungle juice out my my parents liqour stash. A little bit of each bottle and some of the wine in the fridge for volume does the trick sometimes.
Got drunk and tried to kill myself the other day, crashed my car but obviously didnt do it. Now I cant even drive myself to the goddamn liquor store.
Alcohol sucks but I cant stop.
>>
>>25697372
You just need to refocus your efforts and remember that you are high on speed. Once you work up to starting another activity you'll be just as involved in it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.