[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge of the Orbiter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

File: Kyorochankyorochankyorochan.jpg (21KB, 550x441px) Image search: [Google]
Kyorochankyorochankyorochan.jpg
21KB, 550x441px
>be me, unifag
>ultra/lit/erate, obsessed with books
>meet this girl in uni, she seems to be kinda like me
>writes her own shit too
>we get coffee in the school cafe
>super comfy with her
>mychance.jpg
>ask her out
>go on two days
>kiss, cuddle and sleep in one bed
>omigawdImade it.gif
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9uRCKtaOCU
>she meets chad the day after
>mfw she sees the guy, passes right by me, her "BF" and goes to him
>fakkin chad
>try to win her over
>no chance m8
>makes me her orbiter
>try to resist, but my beta nature gets the better of me
>fast forward a few months
>exams
>she phones me on wednesday evening (I was just studying)
>asks me about the thursday literature exam
>I say its easy (it actually is) and that she doesnt need to study for it
>she flops spectacularly
>mfw she thought that not needing to study meant she wasnt supposed to even check the materials at all
>also flops in other subjects less spectacularly
>probably fucked with chad instead of studying
>if she were with me, she would have probably passed
>mfw
Another exam today, my guess is she will flop too. I am loving this so far!
>>
good job

a*
>>
>>25693000
You sound like such an arrogant asshole.
>>
File: 1452180479853.gif (278KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452180479853.gif
278KB, 600x600px
>>25693150
Let me guess, youre a fembot, right?
>>
>>25693170
It is entirely irrelevant. What matters is that for some reason OP believes this girl "belongs" to him as if he owns him.
>>
File: 1452145455336.png (78KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452145455336.png
78KB, 200x300px
>>25693000
>being able to get that far with a girl in the first place
>not spaghetti-ing out

I have no words for you Norman.
>>
>>25693000
>be me

Replied and tab closed
>>
>>25693182
Nice feminism you got there.
>>
>>25693182
Butthurt feminist detected

Rule 1
Never trust anybody

She could have studied but nah errmahgod chad has dem abbssss
OP did well, I'm proud of him.
>>
>>25693150
Actually, he sounds like he has a strong grasp on his own independence and made the right decisions here.
>>
File: mads.jpg (37KB, 305x362px) Image search: [Google]
mads.jpg
37KB, 305x362px
>Be me
>Have really close female friend
>Great friends at first
>Conversations slowly start to become more and more about her
>After a while we don't talk about anything but her and her problems
>She's totally uninterested if I ever try to talk about anything else
>I have to comfort her all the fucking time
>One day I get beat up badly by bullies at school
>Really need someone to talk to
>Try to talk to her about it since she gets bullied a lot at school as well
>She shows no concern for me whatsoever
>Fuck it, my friend is gone
>Keep acting as her psychiatrist for a while
>One night she calls, crying
>Some Chad she was interested in had just forced himself upon her
>Tell her that it's her fault for leading him on
>Hang up on her
>Never talk to her again
I did feel bad about it for a while.
>>
>>25693182
I don't see what's wrong with what he did. She failed more than just the subject that OP said she didn't need to study for so it's pretty safe to assume that she hasn't been putting in the work that she needs to. OP is just happy because he feels like there is some poetic irony to him getting cucked by chad (which I guess there is).

I'm not even bitter like the rest of the people in the thread, I just think the girl screwed up and the consequences of her lack of studies smacked her straight to the dome.
>>
>>25693000
good job anon
also nice trips
>>
>>25693000
Gee willikers you sure showed her

She probably went to the professor's office and cried. He'd pass her either way. Then she fucked chad and told him the good news.

Even if she failed the class and didn't graduate, she's a woman: someone will take care of her regardless of how worthless she is. Better cross your fingers that she'll give you a bit of roast beef in 30 years when her looks fade and she needs to settle for your wallet.
>>
>>25693000
>Revenge of the Orbiter
>not Spite of the Satellite

Good trips though.
>>
As a robot and a /lit/fag myself, I salute you.
>>
>>25694555
>also nice trips
also nice trips
>>
>>25694397
You feel bad because of pity for her, but that doesn't mean your actions aren't justified.
>>
>>25693000
>>25694555
Good job anons. Nice trips.
>>
>>25693000
you didnt really get any revenge. according to you the test actually was easy, so all you did was tell her the truth. it just turns out that she was so stupid she still failed it

grats
>>
>>25693000
>>ultra/lit/erate, obsessed with books
top 5 favourite books?
>>
>>25694807
Harry potter
The hunger games
50 shades of grey
Twilight
The Da Vinci code
>>
>>25694853
Wew, patrician as heck, genetic relation
>>
>>25694853
kek, literally every woman who has reading as an interest ever.
>>
>>25693000
Wasted trips.

You are a a beta who lets himself be controlled by emotions. Also you are not a robot but incel scum.
No women will prefer good exams over chads dick.
>>
>>25694571
this
so you get a little smug satisfaction
shit's fucked in the long run, she has nothing to worry about
>>
>>25694916
Actually no
My girlf is getter a phd in literature and has literally read none on those books
Sorry
>>
>>25693000

If she was dumb enough to believe you and not even check then she deserved it desu family
>>
>>25695111
Hold on to her.
>>
>>25695111
Ask her what her top 5 favourite books are
>>
OP is effeminate.
>>
>>25695111

>PhD in literature

I have one of those too, it came free with a box of toilet roll. I think someone in the warehouse must have just dropped it.
>>
>>25693000
>>25694555
>>25695111
Nice trips. Checked.

>>25694611
>>25695088
>>25695200
Nice dubs.
>>
>>25694397
Don't feel bad for giving her a taste of her own medicine.
>>
File: Invasion_of_the_Punk_Frogs_9.png (596KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Invasion_of_the_Punk_Frogs_9.png
596KB, 720x540px
>>25695508
>tfw she probably thought she did nothing wrong
>>
>>25694492
OP here
Actually, the thing I find most ironic is that she trusted a person whom she absolutely fucked over so much that she took what I said literally.
>>
File: 404.png (8KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
404.png
8KB, 234x216px
>>25694571
>mfw Chad failed just like she did
>>
I have a similar story except with more than one Chad. She got fucked and chucked by the first one and then several chads later one decided to stick around for more. I find that especially weird 2bh because the stress of failing in school made her get fired from the best job she had and made her gain mad weight by then. Seeing her a month back, she looks like she's wearing a spare tire around her waist because she has some really unfortunate weight deposition. She's been trying to contact me lately so maybe Chad dropped her too though.
>>
Okay guys, a lot of girls used to do that shit to me, at the time I was beta to the max, orbiting all my teenage years. I was the generic nice virgin boy, and was nice to everyone, trying to help people more than I helped myself.
And bitches used me for that.
I've come to a solution to that shit the bitches gave me.
Three.
Magic.
Words.

>suck my dick

These ones.

"Oh Anon, you're such a good friend, all the guys are assholes, they fuck me and treat me like shit..."
>suck my dick
"WHAT."
>think about it, if you had sucked my dick instead of getting fucked by useless douchebags, you'd be happier
"You're an asshole !"
>I'm just telling the truth.
"But..."
>you can talk to me when you are done complaining about your shitty life choices
>I have better to do with my life than hearing about how you fuck Chad and get a heartbreak
>bye

This would usually go on like this. Better be alone than used.
>>
>>25696453
Still waiting for this, would be amazing to be honest. Probably not going to happen, tho, at least not to this extent.

She might even still come back from this, the uni system is very forgiving during the winter semester assuming you can do twice as much during the summer semester.

That would require her to get off Chad"s dick for a bit tho.
>>25694807
Les Fleurs du Mal
The Third Policeman
Ripostes
The Dalkey Archive
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
>>
>>25693000
You my sir, are a role example of how should the new beta be, gratz to you!!!
>>
>>25694397
>Tell her that it's her fault for leading him on

el em ay oh
>>
>>25696617

I don't really remember being used by girls very much, I was either too much of an Outcast or too ugly.

Life's great

/anhero
>>
>>25696774
>The Third Policeman
Nice coincidence. I'm reading this right now and I'm loving it. I can't find The Dalkey Archive anywhere on the internet, so I'll probably borrow it from the library.
>>
>>25694579
Kek, good one brother. Here have some doubles
>>
>>25696840
I had to look for it for months. Luckily, one of our professors had his own copy which he kindly lended to me.

I must say that it"s a strange novel. Perhaps it sticks closer to how novels traditionally are, which paradoxically makes it even weirder than the Third Policeman. Imagine the Third Policeman having staggering character development. It"s just as odd as it sounds.
>>
>>25696879
I heard The Dalkey Archive was written to mock Joyce after O'Brien fell out with him. Anyway, I'm definitely going to read more of O'Brien's work.
>>
File: Platopepe.png (103KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
Platopepe.png
103KB, 624x434px
>>25693000

>be unifag in France
>dropped and went back in so older than most students, almost same age as some teacher
>some bitch masters degree from burgerland is in charge of my US history lessons
>she wants us to buy the book she wrote
>it's 100USD (1.000 pages long)
>I tell her it's too expensive and I'm poor
>other students back me up
>she gets upset and tell we can't follow her course without her book
>go to the US library in Paris
>steal the fucking book
>scan it and make a pdf out of it and share it anonymously with all my class
>mfw she was literally whining in the next class telling she would sue

Fucking burgers I swear
>>
>>25696911
I dont know, you must remember that Joyce pretty much died while reading At Swim-Two-Birds. He had been dead for 21 years when Flann O"Brien wrote the Dalkey Archive.

I am honestly not sure whether the Book mocks Joyce. It mocks Joyce"s critics in a spectacular way, and Joyce is just portrayed as ludicrously misunderstood.

The scene with Joyce and underwear is pretty mocking I guess, but I feel it serves a narrative purpuse, it"s just too slap-sticky to be meant seriously. It"s there just to accentuate the book"s finale.
>>
>>25693000

You made us proud bro!
>>
>>25696968
Damn, I can't wait to read it now. Btw, what you did to that girl is hilarious.
>>
>>25697141
>>25697141
As anons have pointed out, she did 95% of the work... or should I say "didn't"?
>>
>>25696617
alpha as fuck
this comment is original
>>
>>25693000
so what is your revenge?

as far as im reading you didnt plot shit
>>
>>25697729
Revenge is probably an overstatement on my part.

As far as I am concerned, I have had justice. But it feels almost as sweet as having an actual revenge.

Still cant believe she would take my "advice" seriously after cucking me like that.
>>
>>25693150
>arrogant
>some people actually perceive this as an insult
>>
>>25693000
I would date you and exchange my loyalty for help with studies. I would write you love poems regularly and it would end in a happy marriage. (Unless you betray me.)
>>
>>25698022
Uh...I am so sorry, I am not gay...
>>
>>25693182
She kissed and cuddled him and then threw him away. That's the stuff that makes girls furious if a guy does it to them.
>>
yeah but did u fuck her
>>
File: 1449697384870.png (941KB, 568x616px) Image search: [Google]
1449697384870.png
941KB, 568x616px
>literature
>>
>>25698039
I'm serious though. I wish I had a modest, intellectual bf to rely on. Normies aren't loyal enough for me. Would be nice if he was slightly awkward also so I could look after him.
>>
>>25698505
Must be sad to be homosexual, you can never love spontaneously and have so little partners to choose from.
>>
I don't really get what you mean with she meets the chad one day. was the chad in the picture before you? And how did it look like you were both in a class or what and she ignored you? Basically i'm asking for something more vivid
>>
File: 1422483161852.jpg (47KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1422483161852.jpg
47KB, 499x499px
>>25696938
God's work my friend, God's work.
>>
>>25698932
He was not in the picture before me, the day after we had the date, they met for the first time.

Right after that, she started ignoring me half the time.
>>
File: 168.jpg (37KB, 453x534px) Image search: [Google]
168.jpg
37KB, 453x534px
>>25693000
Women don't need to manufacture their own success, they just jump in on a mans life and get what they want.
So your whole story comes down to "who cares"
She can just fuck her way into whatever you will end up having or better with minimal effort.
Enjoy being lonely
Remember these facts when you're successful and think that girl likes you in the future.
You're a meal ticket.
>>
>>25698956
She seems like a manipulative bitch.
>>
>>25699012
Dont worry m8, I have already been Blackpilled
>>
>kiss, cuddle and sleep in one bed

I can't believe nobody is calling OP out on this.

Are you fucking 6? This is why you're a pathetic betafaggot and why she's fucking Chad right now, OP.

Should've fucked her good instead.
>>
>>25693000
You slept in a bed with her but didn't do anything sexual? That's pretty weird mate, of course she demoted you to orbiter
>>
File: 1430738482747.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1430738482747.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>25696938
great stuff anon

keep fighting for justice
>>
>>25699059
this hit me in the feels. i feel so insecure about sexuality(virgin) that i did the same. I dated 3 times with a girl and after she broke up i thought fuck i should have fucked her. But she did not really initiated anything herself. you seem like a guy who knows his shit so tell me what should i do for the future
>>
>>25696390
You fucked yourself over mate, nobody else can make you a cuck - it's something you do to yourself.
>>
>>25697752
You realise failing one exam is pretty inconsequential right? I mean, i'm sure she will be gutted about it for a week or so, then she'll have to do some extra work next exam week when she resits it but this isn't some massive deal. It's pretty pathetic how you care so much about someone who doesn't give a shit about you.
>>
>>25699170
You need to swallow your nerves and just go for it. If a girl lets you get into her bed with her then she is inviting you to fuck her or at least do something with her, so you need to make a move or it will freak her out. When she offers herself to you and you sperg out it shows that you are scared of her which instantly emasculates you.
>>
>>25698956
I hate when women do that, ignoring you as soon as a better guy comes along and shows interest in her.

>Be me
>Female friend asks me to go clubbing with her
>Agree, thinking there would be at least a couple more people there
>Nope, just me and her
>Dance with her for a while
>Suddenly, a wild Chad she apparently knows appears
>They start talking
>I try to join in but is completely ignored
>Walk off and dance alone for a while
>See them making out from afar
>Female friend comes up to me after a while
>"Hey, have you seen Chad? He disappeared"
>Agree to look for him
>We find him making out with some other girl
>I kek hard
>She gets visibly hurt
>We go back to the dancefloor and dance for a while
>It starts getting late so I have to go home
>She asks if she can come with me
>Tell her no and leave
Idgaf, I'm not gonna be anyones backup plan.
>>
>>25699316
Man, I am nothing next to you. You are the real kek for anybody that despise the bitches. Which I guess would be all of us here.
>>
>>25699312
Well i did more than op i did rub her body and tits(but she wasn't facing me that was my biggest mistake probably) but the thing was that i didn't feel any 'feedback' from her so i thought hmmm maybe next date then but like i told you there was no next date.
>>
protip: pretend your autism and spergouts are a form of witty humour

you will get away with a lot
>>
File: ThereAreNoFeelsInSpace.jpg (30KB, 288x352px) Image search: [Google]
ThereAreNoFeelsInSpace.jpg
30KB, 288x352px
>>25699465
>tfw people think that you have a form of witty humour but you're actually just a sperg
>>
>>25696938
Holy shit fucking kek good job. Fucking jewish cunt.
>>
>>25696938
>1000 pages
Where do norms get the time to write all that?
>>
>>25693000
Staceys when will they learn.

apparently never, if what op says is true, getting pumped by chad makes you retarded.
>>
File: mfw.png (453KB, 655x601px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
453KB, 655x601px
>>25699465
...well that explains me pretty fucking well. GJ anon, you just beat out my therapists.

Everyone thinks I'm some kind of humorous madman. I'm just a social retard who doesn't know where boundaries lie, so I just make people laugh and I'm golden.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.