[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do people like robotripping? >First time doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: ayylmao.jpg (37KB, 457x400px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
37KB, 457x400px
Why the fuck do people like robotripping?

>First time doing DXM
>Drink one bottle of robitussin dry cough forte (600mg DXM)
throw up immediately
>Walk up to the local chemist and buy another bottle
>Get home and chug the entire thing
throw up immediately
>Spend the next two hours watching Trailer Park Boys
>Suddenly get incredibly confused, vision warps and i feel like i'm melting
>Spend the next 5 hours doing bed karate while flying through time and space
>Vow never to do that shit again

ALSO drug thread.
>>
>>25692944
its not for everyone

some people just hate it

others love the shit out of it

ive tried mushrooms, fake acid and some ketamine one time. still love my dextro. its the only thing besides weed that i use on any kind of a regular basis
>>
>>25692944
>Spend the next 5 hours doing bed karate while flying through time and space

>Vow never to do that shit again

but that sounds amazing?
>>
>>25692960

I feel like if i could get DXM in gel-caps or a synthesized powder i would do it again, preferably with friends who can ground me.

It was too much of a psychotic and confusing experience, i have psycadelic experience and this was nothing like anything i've done before.
>>
>>25692973

This was probably OPs first time doing a dissociate, it normally freaks people out the first time.
>>
>>25692944

How do other people manage to drink the cough syrup? I've always found it impossible to down a whole bottle.
>>
>>25693035
you just have to hold your nose and drink it like you would straight vodka. straight back to the throat

and you must use a strong dark flavor drink as a chaser like dr pepper or redbull

then go brush your teeth and mouthwash
>>
>>25692944
oh shit i just read 600mg

thts way high

it always disappoints me when a first timer goes too hard and then gets scared away because their shit got rocked

shoulda took half that
>>
>>25693217

I ended up taking 1200mg but threw up twice, so i don't know how much i really took.
>>
>>25693235
how long after the dose did you pop?

if it was at least 45 minutes in, you took in most of the dex..
>>
File: 1432013473691.jpg (19KB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
1432013473691.jpg
19KB, 300x293px
>>25693247

about 20 minutes to half an hour after drinking i poped.

I feel like i fucked up and took too much for a first timer.
>>
>>25693235

>1200mg
>on your first time

Thats already a dangerously high dose for an experienced user, let alone a first timer you fucking idiot.
>>
>>25693300
yeah that would be like someone who has only smoked weed munching down a quarter oz of shrooms in one shot

>>25693268
definitely took too much. give it another whirl, maybe do 500. leave some left in the bottle dont drink it all. use a good chaser, wipe your lips off, mouthwash etc. if you have pot then smoke it like no tomorrow as soon as you start to feel nauseous. that should hold off the pop until all the dex is absorbed
>>
>Spend the next two hours watching Trailer Park Boys
Bad idea, try just relaxing next time. Ideally you should close your eyes/be in a dark area and listen to music. If you don't do that, then at least just listen to lots of music since dxm makes it all fucking awesome. Looking at a screen to watch videos, play games, or whatever else always leads to mediocre trips and/or added nausea for me and takes away the closed eye hallucinations.

I've never actually puked on dxm which probably helps when it comes to me liking it so much. It's a quite a nice drug overall but the best part is obviously the legality and ease of availability. The taste of dxm syrups does make me wretch to this day as a result of using it though.
>>
>>25692960
Have you ever hallucinated with dextro?
>>
File: dxmcev.png (29KB, 702x512px) Image search: [Google]
dxmcev.png
29KB, 702x512px
>>25693362
they truly do have an unhallowed taste to them

delsym tastes gud, but the trip just isnt near as good

pot smoke helps reset the palate too

>>25693386
i most certainly have. on 500mg, upon closing my eyes while lateralus by tool was playing, it was like my eyeballs were flying through this dark tunnel of weird shapes. it was so fucking cool. its like all there was to me was a pair of eyeballs. this paint drawing sucks but it should give you an idea

other than that actual hallucination, sometimes id just zone completely the fuck out and see somewhere else in my head, somewhere i was that day, and actually think i was there. and then i would snap back and realize i was sitting in a recliner
>>
>>25693431
Ive tried it and my body gets itchy i dont know if its an allergic reaction
>>
Why dont you faggots learn how to separate the DXM? Enjoy your shit (literally) if you dont do it
>>
File: ifeelit.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ifeelit.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>25693467
it might be

ive never had the itch ive heard some talk about. if you can get any pot try smoking as soon as you start to pic related
>>
>>25693482
sure let me just head down to the corner store and buy some naptha, ammonia, and risk fucking it up and getting poisoned and going blind or paralyzed
>>
>>25693536
Then you sure dont know how to separate it... Baking soda, gas and vitamin C. I dont know what you use to do it, might be different cough medicine
>>
I tried pot for the first time a couple weeks ago. I remember laughing at everything and really wanting to listen to Pink Floyd. I enjoyed it, but I don't know if it's something I'd go out of my way to do again, but it was certainly pleasant.
>>
seeing doc in a few hours so hopefully i can get my amphetamine script renewed so i can maybe do something for the first time in about a full year

cross your fingers for me
>>
I used to like it, but it lasts way too fucking long for how incapacitated a 3rd plateau trip makes you.
Get some LSD or Shrooms instead. If you really want to blast off get DMT or Salvia.
>>
File: 1430169337122.jpg (577KB, 1153x823px) Image search: [Google]
1430169337122.jpg
577KB, 1153x823px
>>25693718
i hate the "just do real psychedelics" meme

shrooms made me feel like a fucking crazy man. it was more feelsweirdman/scary than fun

dex is just fun and fun only for me, every time
>>
>>25692944
In an ideal world I only ever use weed and probably try psilocybin mushrooms or LSD
>>
>>25693745

Are you worried about long-term damage?

Everytime i do a 3rd plat + DXM trip i feel like i have caused some sort of brain damage afterwards.
>>
>>25693772
i keep my trips to once a month period

the only aftereffect that i get from it is a sort of tinnitus that goes away in a day
>>
>>25693745
DXM fucks you up a lot more than most psychdelics would.
>>
>>25693781
but it feels better to me. psychedelics are scary. dissociatives feelgoodman
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.