[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it ever reoccur to you how bored you are of existing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 435345345.jpg (67KB, 582x761px) Image search: [Google]
435345345.jpg
67KB, 582x761px
Does it ever reoccur to you how bored you are of existing?
>>
It never doesn't.
>>
It does when i'm bored of 4chan and all of my favorite youtube channels have nothing left to distract me. It makes me painfully aware of just how pointless my life truly is.
>>
All the time.

I have no idea why people have such a problem with suicide. Every now and again you get offered a gift that you don't really want so you decline. You don't really get a choice to accept the "gift" of life or anything, so suicide when carefully thought out and done properly is basically just saying "yeah, I'd rather return this gift, it's just not really worth it to me."
>>
File: 1450471770649.jpg (24KB, 657x448px) Image search: [Google]
1450471770649.jpg
24KB, 657x448px
Even music is becoming boring now.
Just waiting for my parents to die so i can end it
>>
jesus fucking christ

how entitled can you be to get to a point where you can be "bored" of existing?

get over yourself and your existential angst faggot
>>
>>25693544
Just because the sights and sences of this world are an endless box of entertainment to you dosnt mean they are to everybody, you litteral infant.

And yeah it comes from a place of privilege, but that disqualifies nothing
>>
File: yum yum.webm (2MB, 1440x606px) Image search: [Google]
yum yum.webm
2MB, 1440x606px
>>25693544
How fucking entitled can you be to not be bored of existing? Most people will have to live a life of monotonous servitude so that your naive young ass can make such a retarded claim.
>>
l need a drawfag, a good one, let me make magic with you.
>>
>>25692484
This is my life right here. Try to read get bored, can't focus. Can only enjoy writing in the morning. Try to watch tv, get bored and turn it off. Pace around my apartment like mad man
>>
>>25692269
babby's first existential crisis ITT

I still struggle with it to some extent because I'm not a Chad who doesn't know of even the slightest internal struggle, but I got over it because I'm not retarded.
>>
The thing is too much entertainment, eating, drinking can make you bored. You need order in your life. Seeing your life as one whole entity (holistically) you will bring a certain order in your life.

Also if you live your life as a robot (not as an r9k robot lol) but just that you act "mechanically" can make you bored because you do the same thing over and over again.

But if you live "right" according to your own "order" you will become more sensitive alert and healthy. Then life is not so boring anymore because you have more energy.
>>
>>25695414
>I'm a babby like the rest but akshuly I'm totally superior cuz thinking so makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!!

Your post is the worst form of smug autism and complete lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>25695610
that's why celebrities that live everyday like its a party kill themselves
>>
>>25692269
Yeah but all you can do is be bored, I was always bored, even when I was a kid, it's probably how I got an imagination, I don't know or remember why but I could daydream whole new realities and make fantasy places and shit on the spot, even if I wasn't as cool as all the other kids and was pretty narrowminded and sheltered, I at least had that to go to. Nowadays I just come here, I don't know, I'd like to think I might still have an imagination. What is it again?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.