[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 24 M >be aerobically fit and thin but not at all muscly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1452515083532.jpg (15KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1452515083532.jpg
15KB, 400x387px
>be 24 M
>be aerobically fit and thin but not at all muscly
>have had women ask me out in past but been far too anxious to accept
>be mathematics tutor at big aussie uni. Finishing masters/about to start PhD
>last year for like 13 weeks theres one hour a week where any first year student can come for help
>qt pie asian waifu (born and raised aussie) comes each week and we get along well
>comes to get extra help at end of last year as well
>today sees me outside a class and comes up and starts talking
>realise I think I quite like her
>shes never actually told me her name but its never mattered
>suddenly far too spaghetti to tell if shes talking out of politeness after recognising me or if she enjoys talking to me
>should I ask her out next week when I will probably see her
>what if I have gotten it all wrong and we just kind of had a chat today?

presumably she is 19 or 18, unlikely 20. is that too weird an age difference? Ive never asked a girl out or accepted an advance due to anxiety. But I am slowly improving my anxiety. IM FULL OF FEELS. Even if she did want to hang out sometime I wouldnt know what to do ive never been on a fucking date before and im frightened id be boring and fuck it up.
>>
>>25692126
Girls tend to prefer older men so your good.

What are you nervous about op? Are you a kissless virgin or just virgin?
>>
>>25692126
How tall are you?

original c.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>25692167
kissless X_X
back in final year of school a real religious girl and I had a huge thing for each other, but she kind of went crazy and ran away from home for like 3 months spouting religious crap. One of the things she said on her crazed facebook post after she ran was about temptations and a near quote from the way she finally turned me down (because I'm non religious). Shook me up real bad like I must be a bad person. Only really got over it properly last year I think, but still nervous about asking people out because I'm 24 but never been in a relationship.

>>25692201
182cm so just over 6ft?
>>
>>25692290
Had the same problem a while back. First thing, don't tell her your a virgin of any type, and your excuse for kissing her bad is that its been a while since you been in a relationship.

I'd advice dating a skank or a less attractive girl first before jumping into serious relationships.
>>
>>25692126
Just give it a shot fag. She is probably into you. No Asian needs help with math. Why did she come to you then... Because she wants the D
>>
File: sL9fCmW.jpg (25KB, 403x195px) Image search: [Google]
sL9fCmW.jpg
25KB, 403x195px
>>25692290
i dropped name for some reason

Im so terrified of being dead weight on a date and where to even go on a date. Most of my clothes are band shirts or smart casualish t shirts etc and im on a students wage...

Then how to turn a conversation to a more romantic direction is utterly beyond me.

Its odd im not actually all that nervous about sex, which I will probably never encounter, I think that aspect would just be fun. When and how to kiss does sort of spook me out. Again its all the when and where to do things without coming across as creepy or retarded that just freak me out
>>
I'm about to start a math PhD too.
I'm also autistic and bad at talking to people.
>>
>>25692753
even the people are more "normal" no offense are usually quiet and reserved. Might be a good way to build up your confidence
>>
>>25692642
Alright OP. Follow me...

Don't care about your clothes. If you want to get more out of it you may pair the t-shirts with some stylish shirts and leave them open. Don't button them up, it looks like shit. Just casual. Then if you see her again just casually ask her shit like "Hey you wanna grab some lunch sometime?". Don't creep her out with things like " We might be able to get over them math problems again." in a creepy sexual way.
Then just small talk. Ask her about her day. About how her studies are going. If she likes math. Tell her about your experience or some shit.
Then take her to some normal restaurant. Nothing fancy and not McShit or something. Just some normal joint...

Then just don't try to be autistic. But also don't try to overly change yourself. Just be your normal self.
And if shit goes down or she is not interested fuck it... You don't need her. You are 24 years old you will find someone. You are starting your PhD at an age most are just finished with their B.A.. So you seem like an intelligent person. There are chicks out there that dig guys like that.

So stop being a huge fag and go ask her out.
>>
>>25692953
its encouraging really that people are saying just have a fucking go. and I had a good laugh at
" We might be able to get over them math problems again."
christ im anxious not retarded.

>So stop being a huge fag and go ask her out.

I think I might try suggesting we catch up sometimes. Maybe suggest if she wants to take me up on it she can email me (its online, but my display pic isnt flattering, close after a surgery I had)? That saves awkwardness of exchanging numbers or should I just bite the bullet and try to exchange numbers when I see her, which gives me an immediate yes or no in public?
>>
>>25693298
suggest a specific activity (lunch, coffee, a drink, something you're comfortable with) and a day. That way she can say yes, say she's busy if she doesn't want to say no outright, or suggest you change the day if she's actually busy

then get either her number (she doesn't really need yours because you'll be expected to text her) or add her on facebook, and arrange a time and the exact place a little closer to the date. That's another chance for her to cancel gracefully (ie. not stand you up, which sucks way more)
>>
>>25693417
sounds reasonable. the awkward hurdle is that she'd be coming out of her tutorial which is given by a semi-mate of mine who would probs tell everyone which would kill me inside. I dont really want to get rejected in front of him or even successful in front of him lol.

Its a fairly narrow walkway but then I suppose if she catches my eye and comes over again, thats actually a sign that she is indeed interested and I could just wave my mate away.
>>
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck off reeeeeeeeeee omfg reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeee
>>
God this board is full of normies
>>
>>25694008
>>25694049
why the fuck am I a normie
>no gf
>virgin
>students wage

bloody hell. guess id rather be a normie than w/e you guys have going on thats worse than this
>>
Bro what kind of TAFE grade uni you at? All universities are on summer break you lying fuck
>>
>>25694198
summer school runs during summer you gronk
>>
OP bro the best thing for you in your situation would be to join the navy.
Seriously the RAN is a good career choice and will solve these problems.
For you I recommend electronic warfare submariner since your good at maths and shit. Submarines are kick ass to.
www.defencejobs.gov.au
>>
>>25694236
Kek'd heartidly
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.