[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when you don't know who bowie even was until I heard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: db.png (255KB, 452x547px) Image search: [Google]
db.png
255KB, 452x547px
>tfw when you don't know who bowie even was until I heard about is death because I find pop music of the entire 20th century unbearable my entire life(so I don't know many pop producers) ,still don't care and continue listening to my electronic metal, drumstep and folk metal.
>>
>actually fairly fond of some David Bowie albums
>feel neutral about his death because he's just made shitty music and sucked Trent Reznor's dick for the last odd thirty years
>>
File: 1430871663682.jpg (13KB, 240x199px) Image search: [Google]
1430871663682.jpg
13KB, 240x199px
>>electronic metal, drumstep and folk metal.

Wow, what absolute trash taste
>>
>>25690838
I like dark genres
>>
>>25690853
>I like dark genres
You misspelled dork.
>>
>>25690951
Why is there always one normie asshole on any thread here who can't respect other people's preferences and tries to make them feel bad about(not that I give a fuck about your opinion)? Go stick your chad pop, jazz, glam rock or whatever up your tender anus
>>
>>25690853
We both have very different definitions of dark.

But seriously people like you who write off entire periods of music as shit while listening to music that was basically informed by it are truely trash.
>>
>>25691047
I never wrote it off, I just don't like it. Throughout my entire childhood I thought I was one of those people who didn't care, wasnt moved and didn't have any feelings of music. But that was when my family listened only to pop, jazz, country and popestrades and I only had the chance to listen to these genres as well as what was on the radio(not much different). My feeling of music changed forever when I had the chance to find the genres I love on the internet.
>>
File: triggeringintensifies.gif (97KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
triggeringintensifies.gif
97KB, 311x366px
>>25691016
>I called you a dork
>dork being a first-grade babby insult
>you freaked out this much
>>
File: 1446545337309.jpg (17KB, 336x372px) Image search: [Google]
1446545337309.jpg
17KB, 336x372px
>>25691016
>>25690824

You're too edgy to appreiciate his brilliance.
But trust me one day you will admire Bowie.

When you mature.
>>
>>25691271
What of merit has he made recently?
Really after Tin Machine it was a nosedive.
>>
>Taking this bait

Dude...
>>
>>25691332
Blackstar dude.
What he's done recently doesn't matter anyway.
This rule applies for all rockstars.

They all have a golden-age period. I'd say his was in the 70's and early 80's.
That is his best stuff.
>>
>>25691383
>What he's done recently doesn't matter anyway.
Then what should it matter if he's alive or dead?
I actually appreciate when musicians clock out while still glorious.
Might check out Black Star though, wouldn't have if he'd have stuck around for five more years.
>>
>>25691452
Blackstar was an album bowie wrote about dieing of cancer
That alone is poetic genius.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.