[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://komonews.com/news/local/woma n-burned-in-everett-coff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: barista.jpg (38KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
barista.jpg
38KB, 635x635px
http://komonews.com/news/local/woman-burned-in-everett-coffee-stand-explosion-dies

>Courtney Campbell, 25, died at Harborview Medical Center on Monday, a hospital official confirmed. She was severely burned Thursday after a "bikini barista" stand exploded in Everett, Wash.
>Flames overtook the kiosk so quickly, Courtney Campbell never had a chance to escape, according to investigators. The victim suffered extensive burns which ultimately proved fatal."
>"The world lost a beautiful soul and I lost my best friend," said Ben Scott, who is now organizing a fundraising effort for Campbell's family.
>"This was not a bikini barista, this was a human being and a mom with two little girls, and a friend," Scott said.

SINGLE MOMS, SLUTS, AND BETA KEKS BTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
people die all the time
>>
>>25690636
>exploded
From fucking what? Where they serving nitroglycerin coffee or what?
>>
File: happypepe.jpg (7KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
happypepe.jpg
7KB, 249x243px
>>25690689
I know

I'm especially glad this whore is dead
>>
>>25690636
How do you fuck up serving coffee so badly you BLOW UP THE PLACE?

Jesus women, get your shit together.
>>
>>25690636
Oh fuck that's only a few miles away from my house.
>>
>>25690705
>>25690732
>women try to slut it up and serve coffee to appeal to betas
>literally blow themselves up
>>
Fuck, she died? I read about it yesterday. I thought they said it wasn't critical. I actually thought that was weird because I saw video of the fire and it was pretty intense. The coffee hut thing was basically a metal deathtrap.
>>
>>25690768
>Fuck, she died?

God disapproves of single moms apparently.
>>
>>25690751

B T F O
T
F
O

>With a dash of originality.
>>
File: 1451164472287.jpg (136KB, 961x807px) Image search: [Google]
1451164472287.jpg
136KB, 961x807px
>>25690636

>Roastie gets Roasted

Oh the ironic justice
>>
File: trashman.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
trashman.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>25690636
>a [single] mom with two little girls
>working as a bikini barista
>>
>>25690636
Wow, she's hot. That's actually tragic for those two little girls. Oh well, life goes on.
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (30KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why.jpg
30KB, 288x499px
>>25690785
Yeah, I just finished reading that, I thought she was a college kid, I didn't know she had two kids. I'm sure their father(s) can take care of them.
>>
>>25690815
>that
>hot

I do feel bad for the little girls though. They would have gone on to be sluts like their mother, however, so I'm glad she burned alive.
>>
>>25690810
>>working as a bikini barista

are Bikini Baristas even a thing outside of the Seattle area? most people are confused by even the idea of drive through coffee stands let alone the bikini barista ones.
>>
>>25690854
I don't know since I haven't lived anywhere else, but Seattle women are absolute trash.
>>
>>25690854
They're in Spokane, too.
>>
SMOOOOKE YOUUUUUUUUa
>>
>>25690636
roastie got toastie

hurhurhur
>>
>>25690929

I always wanted to go to Spokane. Is it as awesome as I dreamt it would be?

Are there hot speed freak girls who talk like the women in Fargo?
>>
>>25690906
I fucking hate women, But Seattle women ALL need to burn. I am so happy today to read this. SO HAPPIEEEE
>>
inshallah allahu ackbar
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.