[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who sees something totally wrong with this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 34697802456436238068.jpg (82KB, 458x278px) Image search: [Google]
34697802456436238068.jpg
82KB, 458x278px
Am I the only one who sees something totally wrong with this?

>homeless guy, freezing in the cold, probably stranded with barely any money, no car, etc
>asks random woman on the street if she could perhaps give him a quick ride to the metro station so he can get home safely
>cunt basically cackles and drives off and posts about the encounter on facebook while all her upper middle class cunt friends laugh at him on cyberspace

Isn't this kind of... mean-spirited and cruel and unfunny?
>>
>>25690396
Homeless people are stinky anon, I feel bad for Claudia because she had to deal with that :(. Plus he was probably a heroin addict.
>>
File: 1433047172380.jpg (14KB, 227x236px) Image search: [Google]
1433047172380.jpg
14KB, 227x236px
>>25690396
>Isn't this kind of... mean-spirited and cruel and unfunny?
Yeah, it is. Man the fuck up and call her ass out.
>>
>>25690396
>implying that homeless guy isn't trying to rape and mug her

Claudia is smart at least. If I was a girl I'd guard my vagina with my life.
>>
>>25690396
Yes... She acts shocked that he would say "Nobody cares." The dude has probably spent years being treated that way. Women lack the capability of putting themselves in other's shoes.
>>
>>25690396
> LAS VEGAS
> cold
Op is truly a massive factor. Next time check where she posted from dumbfuck
>>
>implying it's worth a normal person's safety to give a homeless person a ride
>>
>>25690396
There's no fucking way you would give a ride to a random homeless man
>>
>>25690525
>>25690434
>>25690476

i don't know guys
some homeless people arent so bad.. wouldn't really say i'd hang around a homeless shelter or whatever but still, some homeless ppl are good eggs
>>
Letting a strange man in your car.
She's assuredly a whore for other reasons but it just isn't a good idea, OP.
>>
>>25690396
Whether he may or may not had genuinely wants a ride, she has the right to say no in her interest of safety. It's more than likely he just desperately needed a lift but in a plas like Las Vegas I would be skeptical myself. Also I don't see where she 'cackles' about it.
>>
>>25690558

probably wasn't even a homeless man, probably was just some genuinely lost guy in the city trying to get somewhere
>>
Think about it like this. Would you like your daughter offering rides to strangers?
>>
>>25690396

People in our society loath losers and like to see them suffer.

Homeless people are the ultimate embodiment of losers, because they fail in every realm: financial, social, mental, emotional, physical, etc.

There's a reason so many despicable fucks with baseball bats go and beat the shit out of harmless schizo bums. Our society preys on the weak and the desperate. If you want more evidence of that, just look at all the poor people here and how the rest of the world has treated them.
>>
>>25690581
A normal man would call a taxi, since normal people usually have spending money
>>
>>25690650
This is a horrible world.
Why do people want to be alive?
It's 3:40 am and I don't know anymore.
>>
>>25690396
You found one shitty person, congratulations. There are billions others for you to find.
Seriously, what answers do you expect? Except women bashing?
>>
>>25690669

I don't know, anon.

At least we all have each other. It's not much, but it's somewhat comforting.
>>
>>25690650
Yep. If you do any research into studies regarding Warmth and Competence, homeless people are one of the types seen at the lower ends of both categories.
>>
>>25690516
You know Vegas isn't hot year round right?
>>
>>25690561
I did community service at a homeless shelter once and they told us never to be alone with them because a) they are a lot of thieving drug addicts b) they are violently mentally ill c) just straight assholes or d) they'll try to take advantage of people who help them and end up fucking up their shit in the process.
>>
I wouldn't give him a ride, but I'd give him 20$. I've helped out a lot of homeless people.
>>
>>25690731
Pfft all time recorded low in las vegas is -13C. Thats not even cold with jeans and a hoody
>>
>>25690558
Not the person you're responding to but I've given two rides to people who asked for my help. One of them seemed to have a sketchy story and at times I thought I was driving to my doom (like maybe there was an ambush waiting and a gang would steal my car) but that didn't happen and I refuse to let fear of this shitty world turn me into a lesser person.

I don't think it's wrong for the girl in Op's pic to have denied the ride, he really shouldn't have asked a woman to begin with because she has no way of knowing what a strange man's intentions are, but she is a bitch for acting so heartless about it.
>>
File: Pepe pls 1.jpg (264KB, 1468x2060px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe pls 1.jpg
264KB, 1468x2060px
>>25690558
>>25690525
>>25690476
>>25690566
>>25690607
>>25690738

The point isn't that she refused him a ride, it's the fact she also felt the need to go on Facebook and mock him. Furthermore she couldn't imagine herself in his position and acted stunned that he was pissed off over possible years of being mistreated.
>>
>>25690899
Be realistic. Anything under 40F is probably quite cold to people who are used to hot weather.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.