[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fat with small tits Literally no one wants me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1426473560675.jpg (212KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
1426473560675.jpg
212KB, 609x749px
>tfw fat with small tits
Literally no one wants me.
>>
Me too, they do, and you could always lose weight you dumb crybaby.
>>
>>25690365
if you have a cunt, someone wants you fatty
>>
>>25690365
You don't know true loneliness.
>>
>>25690365
Agree to lose weight and I'll date you
>>
>>25690365
Lose the weight
Get breast implants

All you need to do to accomplish those two things are willpower to diet, exercise, and work for money.

Get off your lazy fat ass and do it, it's entirely within reach.
>>
>>25690365
Well then use that as motivation to make yourself more desirable. Most guys don't care a ton about boob size and some even prefer petite breasts. If you lose some weight, you'll improve your overall proportions which goes a long way towards making yourself more attractive. However, the most unattractive thing of all is an unwillingness to confront your flaws. You've acknowledged something that needs to change, so just take the next step towards making it happen. I recognize that this is probably a bait thread anyway.
>>
>>25690365
>tfw 5'10 and 140 lbs
feels good man.
>>
>>25690365
Loose weight you scumfuck, its that easy, ask the next guy that is short or bald, thats hard, you need $$$ $$$ $$$ to change that, while you, you can change yourself while saving $$$

Fucking normie lazy shits
>>
>>25690365
>Literally no chad wants me

I fixed it for you.

You really will never know true lonliness, because even some desperate beta fuck will still want you. We can't even get undesirable women to like us
>>
>>25690601
Be my gf
Tall girls a cute
>>
>>25690596
>Get breast implants
No she shouldn't you vile kike, those look like shit.
Why are you trying to make women even worse than they already are?
>>
>>25690365
I doubt that. I'd probably date you. What region are you in, and what do you expect from a bf? I'm not fat, balding, ugly, scary, or mean.
>>
File: friendlyreminder.jpg (203KB, 866x759px) Image search: [Google]
friendlyreminder.jpg
203KB, 866x759px
OP gets it.
>>
File: 1452572743535.jpg (1MB, 1279x2679px) Image search: [Google]
1452572743535.jpg
1MB, 1279x2679px
>>25690365
Yeah, you must be so lonely.. right you piece of shit?
>>
>>25690646
Many women get breast implants and are extremely satisfied with them.

Everyone loves titties.
>>
>>25691014
I want Shlomo to leave.
And not just the board, I want Isreal annexed.
>>
>>25690365
Just wait for a fat girl thread to crop up and post this there, you'll find guys who will tell you that you're their fetish.
>>
>>25690365
and still you are attention whoring around
>>
>>25691064
But I want to be loved, not just a fetish ;__;
>>
>>25690700
>What region are you in,
Oceania
>>
>>25690365
I'm fat with small tits too

also I have a flat ass

yet I still have a boyfriend who loves me with all his heart and spends a lot of money on me

all you have to do is go for guys who are as ugly/genetically screwed as you are

I recommend ONLINE DATING going for fellow fat guys with some type of flaw (big nose, bad teeth, balding) they don't have to be short or too ugly

good luck op I know you can make it with online dating
>>
>>25691953
do you love you bf?
>>
>>25691953
Its posts like this that make me happy i gave up.
>>
>>25690365
Except for all those men you reject.
>>
>>25691892
see >>25690589
I only want you to lose weight because of love :^)
It's unhealthy
>>
>>25692074
>Except for all those men you reject.

That's not how it works.
>>
>>25691892
Well, maybe one of them will actually love you, too.
>>
>>25691953
>and spends a lot of money on me
>they don't have to be short or too ugly
>>
Im 220 pounds with tiny tits yet i have a bf who adores me haha he just spent 900 bucks to take me on a disneyland vacation. As long as you have a vag you are good to go. Men are retarded
>>
>>25690365
does the weight go to your hips and ass?
>>
>>25692766
Thighs. Cellulite everywhere. ;___;
>>
>>25692885
Sounds hot. I bet it'd feel good around my dick.
>>
>>25692088
>I only want you to lose weight because of love :^)
>It's unhealthy
Probably bait. But if not, is the worst excuse I haver ever heard to being lazy.
If think you can improve, then do it, improve for yourself. Don't do it for someone else.
>>
>>25690365
I've never had a problem with fat girls. No joke.

I get why other people do, but I guess i just don't have "high standards"

It's more facial stuff that defines whether I find someone attractive or not. Even that I don't usually have a problem with, as long as It's not beyond disgusting (or really bad teeth) I'm good.
>>
>>25690365
My best friend is into stuff like that. I don't understand the appeal desu
>>
>>25694158
I like small tits on a curvy frame
>>
Why are you so obsessed with someone wanting you?

My body isn't attractive either, I don't let it keep me up at night though.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.