[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never have an average looking gf >somewhat plain,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1389576944053.jpg (114KB, 484x750px) Image search: [Google]
1389576944053.jpg
114KB, 484x750px
>you will never have an average looking gf
>somewhat plain, dull hobbies, but loves being with you
>wasting several hours watching Making a Murderer on Netflix
>>
Women don't work like that. Unless you have an autism fetish.
>>
>>25689609
Just live in a weed state. Most stoner girls are boring as fuck, and we waste so much time watching shit like CSI: Miami reruns.
>>
>>25689647
So take up smoking and take one home with you. Just leave Jar Jar for me.
>>
>>25689609
Says the know-it-all about females.
>>
BUT ANON
YOU POSTED ON ROBOT9001
THAT MEANS YOU ACTUALLY WANT A 10/10 PERFECT CUTIE OUT OF A FICTION STORY AND NOT ANYTHING ACTUALLY REALISTIC
>>
>>25689735
I'd just buy a realdoll.
>>
>Making a Murderer
One of my normie friends really likes that show. What's it about? Might want to get netflix again to watch that and Beasts of No Nation.
>>
This is a good thought. My crush is average (my friends say like a 5/10) but she's cute as heck. Right now I don't do anything and I'm hoping if I can date her I will be motivated to go out and have fun with her.
>>
>>25690206
It's gone full meme.

Basically some dude gets charged with rape, exonerated, and then charged with murder.

Docudrama says the gubmint set him up on the murder charge because he was gonna sue the shit out of them and were embarrassed.
>>
>>25690206
Beast of No Nation is very much worth the watch.
>>
>>25689554
>nice skin tone
>perfect sized tits
>height-weight-proportiant
>tryhard tattoos and piercings

Almost an ideal woman but it looks like she's going into the trash afterall.
>>
>>25689554
HNNFFGGG FRECKLES ARE TOO CUTE
>>
>>25689647
But muh shekels.
;>giving women free gifts
Lol tho
>>
>be me
>Have cute girlfriend with large breasts and hobbies I'm not interested in
>Eventually get tired of her and bored of spending time with her
>Asks me to watch Making a Murderer
>Tell her I'm good and go on /r9k/ instead
>stumble upon this thread
>fml
>>
>>25689554
that's not average though, without piercing and tattoos she would be above average qt

why do they ruin themselves
>>
>>25690693

I hear a petition was made with 200k signatures for his release, can that even free someone?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.