[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings. I am a scientist working at CERN. I wanted to tha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Greetings. I am a scientist working at CERN. I wanted to thank you guys for your assistance in the great work. We linked this board into the system and used the negativity pouring in to help fuel the device and communicate to our "friends" on the other side. We are this much closer to bringing them into our dimension this year. Thank you, your negativity and hatred and rage has sped the process up considerably.

In the coming months until their arrival you will notice more paranormal events happening, both in private, as well as things making the news. Sadly the majority of you are going to die once "they" come through the gate we're creating at CERN. If it makes you feel any better, normies will suffer a fate worse than death. The New World Order will be in the final stages of completion, so again, we thank you. Now please enjoy the official anthem we play here daily at CERN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcSTQ2m7MAI
>>
If you won't be phased out by Agenda21 and die of starvation, the bio-weapons or total global nuclear melt-down will get you. If you're a collaborator with the system then human militias and military commandos will hunt you down.
If you escape that then the skynet terminator robots will get you, and if you manage to evade them then the aliens will hunt you down. If you made deals with the elite and the aliens you're as good as dead, because there is no room for human elite in an alien society, you're the first that will be terminated in order to prevent you to fight back with the gadgets you got from the aliens.
And even if you should manage to avoid all of that (you won't), then the black spirit mist will get you.
If you're on earth at a certain point, you'll be doomed one way or the other, because the planet itself is under attack. That's what evil is and what evil does. It doesn't stop at some point saying "ok it's enough now". Evil is the anti-thesis to live itself. Live - eviL. Inversion.

And even if you should manage to get off-world to your secret mars colony or elysium space station - there is no running from planetary karma. It will follow you wherever you go. No matter if off-world or back in time or forward or to a parallel universe or another dimension, it will follow you, it will seek you, it will find you and it will deliever to you what a coward/traitor/maniac deserves.
There is no running, no hiding from, no fooling, no tricking, no hacking the infinite intelligence of the universe you fools.
Live extension and nano-probes and other cockroach elf gadgets won't get you out of this, escaping into immortality.

And your reptilian overlords know that, because they're smarter than you. Hence planetary karma warfare. Hence installing an indigenous EL-ite among the planet's inhabitants a global Sonderkommando, to keep their claws clean and green.
>>
But I'm Jewish so I'll be alright, right?
>>
>>25689345
>he thinks being Jewish will save him!

If you're human, you're fucked, period. You don't understand our true agenda, do you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGc88qnKyh0

We don't want to rule. We want to destroy the Earth. Burn it up, tear it up, ruin it all for future generations. We won't rest until our "friends" turn this planet into a fucking cesspool that no one can thrive in.
>>
CRAAAAWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN

t. OP
>>
>>25689526
You still don't get it do you? You don't know what true darkness is. You will later this year. Oh just imagine the state the world will be in...
>>
>>25689561
What's in the youtube links I'm not wasting my mobile data on them
>>
>>25689597
It details how the New World Order will function. First a bioweapon will be unleashed, killing billions. Those who survived, some of whom think they are "elites" will try to escape to the underground bases, only to be killed or tortured on sight. Others who hide on their own will be found and killed by the robot super commandos. If you survive them, the aliens will kill you. The Black Water Mist will spread across the Earth, and any who yet remain will become dark and twisted, torturing themselves and feeling pleasure from their own pain and misery.

True Hell on Earth.
>>
>>25689292
Please wait for me, I'm studying physics and want to join you guys at the CERN alien party.
>>
>go to >>>/x/
>only one thread with "cern" in the title
>last reply eight hours old
:-(
>>
>he thinks I won't harness this dark energy with my psychokinetic powers and utilize to turn the world into a never-ending pit of suffering and pain (more so than it already is).
>>
>>25689740
It's too late. But you will get to join the "party" soon enough. This year. When they come through. We have been aligning this world with the dark energies of the lower astral realms to prepare their arrival. The countless dark themed music, movies, games, tv shows, books. All to increase the negative energy flowing to this planet, to pave the way for their arrival, and to pave the way for the transition of this world into a glorious hellscape. Just imagine it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UJj7Qva83I
>>
>>25689292
/x/ is thataway, pardner.
>>
>>25689809
I am so sorry, but we already have been working towards this goal. Your negative and hateful thoughts have helped, every little bit of negative energy helps. This board has been such a boon, each post that advocates death, pain, misery, suffering, all of it brings this world closer to oblivion.
>>
>>25689292
>we are this much closer to bringing them into our dimension this year
We are already here
>>
>>25689839
This affects the entire world. This year the posts will increase towards the paranormal, as this planet aligns closer and closer to the dark lower astral realms, becoming subject to their dominion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6I5Ju-wqVM
>>
>>25689850
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

Original comment
Original my man
>>
File: horse-stance-not-squat.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
horse-stance-not-squat.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
That soon? Fantastic.
>>
Ah, death: the ultimate freedom. If that's your goal, there are certainly easier and faster ways than summoning aliens to kill everyone. Why not just influence the elite to set off all their nukes?
>>
File: pennjillette.jpg (23KB, 254x307px) Image search: [Google]
pennjillette.jpg
23KB, 254x307px
>>25689938
>mfw roleplaying faggots trying to shill their schizo Youtube channel
>>
>>25690022
Death is not the goal. Terror, absolute fear, terror, hatred, black, darkness, that is the goal. Murder, black uniforms, nazis, hellfire, ruination, diseases, fear. THAT is what we want.
>>
>>25689292
If the only option is to die like a bitch, then at least humanity should try to go down fighting.
>>
>>25689292
>not playing The Deadfaced Dimension

Why so homosex, OP?
>>
>>25690112
You cannot fight. It is hopeless. Roll over. Lay down. Die. Humanity can't win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ed0IQS2v-s
>>
>>25689292
baller fanfic bro
>>
>>25690186
It's better to try, than doing nothing.
>>
>>25689292
>Works in CERN
Fucking normie get out you piece of rotten shit, you dipshit, retarded monkey, shiteater word, fucking duck fucking asslicking, motherfucking bloody bastard get the fuck outreeeeeeeee
>>
>>25689694
/x/ is leaking
>>
>>25689292
If you are trying to scare people, you want /x/. People here either don't believe you and think you are a faggot, or think you are a faggot and welcome the darkness.

Some men just want to watch the world burn, nigger.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.