[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular Opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: 1450505773316.jpg (10KB, 285x233px) Image search: [Google]
1450505773316.jpg
10KB, 285x233px
Go ahead and post your unpopular opinions.

1 rule- you must respond and critique another poster's before you post your own. This won't be one of those 200 reply threads with no interaction.

>drunk driving is okay if you are careful
>smoking is cool
>both conservatives and liberals are necessary for a good society, with the right being strong and protecting the people and rule of law, and the left creating art and music and being empathetic and caring about the little things, they together create an nice ecosystem to live in, sort of like how man and woman are equal but different and together greater
>assuming you get a normal amount of calories, all behavior is inherited, and everything else is simply poor measurement and noise and wishful thinking
>I believe in true love, that there is someone out there that is my soulmate and we will love each other with a purity and strength and that it is destiny that we meet
>there should be no such thing as mandated car insurance or health insurance, just pay as you go if you want
>it's sometimes difficult to remember why life is worth living when you aren't hungry
>>
Depends on who are you.
>smoking is cool
It looks cool, but you're an idiot for doing it.
>both conservatives and liberals are necessary for a good society, with the right being strong and protecting the people and rule of law, and the left creating art and music and being empathetic and caring about the little things, they together create an nice ecosystem to live in, sort of like how man and woman are equal but different and together greater
A balance of forces is always needed for a productive society.
>assuming you get a normal amount of calories, all behavior is inherited, and everything else is simply poor measurement and noise and wishful thinking
True, everything in your mind, asside from the inheirited chemistry of your brain is an environmental effect.
>I believe in true love, that there is someone out there that is my soulmate and we will love each other with a purity and strength and that it is destiny that we meet
True, but your chance of meeting them is almost zero.
>there should be no such thing as mandated car insurance or health insurance, just pay as you go if you want
Yes, but only if the poor can't drive or own guns.
>it's sometimes difficult to remember why life is worth living when you aren't hungry
Life in general isn't worth living.
>>
Sex should be a human right. Female inmates should be appointed to have sex with robots as part of their rehabilitation program which would improve society on both ends.
>>
>>25688993
life is meaningless but you should not an hero unless you've failed at trying to reach your dream
>or
animal genitalia is better than human genitalia
>>
>>25688993
fart fart fart fart

diarrhea
>>
>mandatory murder-suicide for everyone
>>
>>25689027
>Sex should be a human right. Female inmates should be appointed to have sex with robots as part of their rehabilitation program which would improve society on both ends.

I hope you don't really believe this. No one is entitled to sex, and I say this as a 19 year old KHV. Forcing someone to have sex with you has a name: it's called rape and is wrong.
>>
Here's a mix of /r9k/ unpopular opinions and unpopular IRL opinions

>Girls and guys are different, but equal
>Jews are scum
>Blacks are scum
>Mexicans are semi-scum
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Women are good at heart, it's just modern leftist propaganda that has corrupted them
>Men are being corrupted by the same propaganda
>Women should be loved and cherished
>Chivalry is a good thing
>>
>>25688993
There's no way to objectively measure that so it's only sensible to hold everyone to the same standard.
>smoking is cool
It is.
Except for the fact that they're both wrong and they both work to undermine the framework of a moralistic and functional society. Liberals do a good job hastening the moral decay of this society and conservative are so blinded and cucked by money that they allow themselves to be swept up into fights over non-sense identity politics rather than acknowledge the rich guy who's screwing them. The blindness of them both will be the death of this country.
That's hard to say, while the deterministic argument does make strong point it doesn't sufficiently account for the rapid changes to personality that people may experience.
I hope you believe in God, true love cannot exist if the universe is guided by randomness.
The only problem is the fact that people behave irrationally. If you're a poorfag who gets into a car accident how the fuck are you going to pay for it?
That's true.

I'll post my opinions next.
>>
>All of you make me laugh. I come here to feel a superiority complex over you pathetic freaks
>>
>>25689208
Everything you said is right except for Hitler did nothing wrong and jews are scum. Jews are just doing their job.

My opinion:

we're being secretly ruled by the time travelling jews. just think about it and it makes sense. it's physically possible to travel back in time so in the distant future we'll eventually find out about it. because they're the god's chosen people" (the puppets of outer space aliens created to enslave humans and serve their masters a greater purpose), the jews are the ones who will find out about it first. when they do, they'll time travel back to the past (in the 1940s of this timeline) to stop hitler from winning WW2 and eventually preventing the holocaust by sharing important information and knowledge with the allies. so by winning WW2 the jews now control the western world, and there's a great leap in technology due to the information jews got from the future (ie space race, nuclear bombs, cellphones, etc) and also their plan to ultimate humanity enslavement is set in motion, that includes third wave feminism, new world order, gay agenda, envorimentalism, every thing. its all the space-time travelling jews. we're hopeless and our faith has already been decided. this is what i think.
>>
Women are absolutely worthless, and ones who promote living degenerate lifestyles should be forced to live and work in sex farms
>>
>>25689214
>A moral society cannot exist and be sustained without a strong religious background. Though a society may maintain some morality once they kill God, they will inevitably stray into degeneracy.
>A totalitarian state is preferable to a democracy so long as said state allows its citizens access to weaponry (so that a violent revolution can act as the check on the government).
>The US political system strongly favors the rich and one of the major reasons why people aren't waking up to that fact is because they allow themselves to get swept up in identity politics.
>There is no such thing as love.
>>
File: Edgy.jpg (118KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Edgy.jpg
118KB, 720x720px
>>25689208
>Jews are scum
>Blacks are scum
>Mexicans are semi-scum
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1399134443313.jpg (240KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1399134443313.jpg
240KB, 1680x1050px
super hyperdimensional reptoid aliens control the world through manipulating societies top leaders of business and politics. It's easy for them to do so because no one pays attention to their master plan as they are lulled into a deep sleep via Media of all kinds. There is no escape only realization.
>>
File: jasp52.jpg (170KB, 630x930px) Image search: [Google]
jasp52.jpg
170KB, 630x930px
Steven Universe is a great cartoon and Jasper is best gem.
>>
File: jasper.png (513KB, 1024x1406px) Image search: [Google]
jasper.png
513KB, 1024x1406px
>>25690750
jasper gives me the cummies
>>
File: 004U2hJ.jpg (155KB, 954x531px) Image search: [Google]
004U2hJ.jpg
155KB, 954x531px
>ocarina of time isn't perfect
>>
>>25688993

absolutely not, I live in a big city so it's especially dangerous, but drunk driving in a small town or the middle of nowhere is still a bad idea

>smoking is cool

I hate buying into that idea, but being brainwashed by media does make it seem "cool". It still sucks and is bad for you though

don't care about politics at all, everyone is shit and it doesn't matter who's running the show

not sure what you mean by this, but I think some behavior is inherited while other behavior is learned from your peers

I don't fully agree. I believe you can meet someone who is perfect for you, but I don't believe in soulmates and I think once you lose your first love, that's it. Every other "love" after that just wouldn't be genuine.

don't drive a car, so don't care

for me it's the opposite, i get moody when i'm hungry, so i start thinking about how life isn't worth living when i'm hungry

>Women are good at heart, it's just modern leftist propaganda that has corrupted them
>Men are being corrupted by the same propaganda

I sorta believe in these two.
>>
>>25690720

If they are hyperdimensional why are they reptiloid?

A hyperdimensional being wouldnt look like any existing known animal or like anything humanly imaginable and as a lifeform would work vastly different than any other organism.
>>
People who participate in democracy, are at this point just helping to prop up a failing system.

Make me your king, and I shall lead you to glory and fame everlasting.

Or, y'know, death.
>>
>>25690973
shit tier game
>Fembots are important to r9k
we need them, girls have feels too
>>
File: enemy.png (140KB, 243x393px) Image search: [Google]
enemy.png
140KB, 243x393px
>>25688993
Non-Catholics should all either be forced to hide their religious beliefs or be shot
>>
>>25688993
2D girls are better than 3D girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (302KB, 700x1043px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302KB, 700x1043px
Unpopular opinions:

>Los Angeles is a shit city
>Snapchat is fucking stupid
>ice cream is a lazy persons dessert
>Using alcohol as an excuse for doing anything is bullshit
>my favorite, but most 3D men aren't worth the organs they are occupying, and 2D is the way to be

>>25689341
Women wouldn't succeed in being denegerates if there weren't millions and millions of men willing to throw themselves at every woman who participates in such denegeracy. A market doesn't exist without consumers. Unless you are willing to admit that men are helpless, irrational monsters under control of their genitals. Which refutes your original point about women being the problem.
>>
File: orin_by_ricegnat-d5eyou3.jpg (189KB, 646x1000px) Image search: [Google]
orin_by_ricegnat-d5eyou3.jpg
189KB, 646x1000px
>>25691936
thisx99999
>>
Everyone who says the left and right are the same is just trying to feel smarter than everyone despite knowing nothing about politics and current events.
>>
>>25688993
how is that unpopular? You sound 100% norman
>>
File: V4O2KyN.jpg (211KB, 821x1200px) Image search: [Google]
V4O2KyN.jpg
211KB, 821x1200px
>>25691996
>>25691936
Yep can confirm
>>
>>25689340
Bruh I am Jewish and I am certainly not some advanced time traveler. If I was I wouldn't be a Robot.

Also, if Jews really ruled the world and had vast political power , then for some reason I have been cut off. I am a NEET just like the rest of you guys.

All I can say about Jews, after going to a Jewish high school, is that they studied damn hard and got some of the best results in my country, it's no surprise that they get rich. People just blow things out of proportion.
>>
>>25692038
They don't have to be the same to both be wrong.
>>
>>25692239
Blaming the Jews is just history's oldest still-active meme.
>>
File: 1451843002969.jpg (36KB, 558x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451843002969.jpg
36KB, 558x720px
>>25688993
Shove your opinions back up your pooper, it's where they belong.
>>
>Everything went to shit once Autism acceptance started getting attention and people used it as a gimmick to describe how bizarre and quirky they are, really the whole precursor to what mess we're in now with the SJW nonsense all over social media
>Mobile phones and social media ruined everything for everyone
>I wouldn't call myself a major David Bowie fan but I liked his music but I'm tired of people using his death and other famous people's solely to seek attention
>There's no such thing as friendship or true love, not even regular love
>Sundance is better than the Oscars
>
>>
>>25688993

Of course it is. It's outlawed because it's impossible to be careful after a certain level of drunk.
>>
This is what every single drunk driver has thought ever, and then they run into a tree because they're drunken retards.
>smoking is cool
Are you fucking 12? Smoking isn't "cool", its culturally accepted drug abuse.
Blah blah middle-of-the-road uninformed nonsense.
Behavior is shaped both by genetics and experience. This is just ignorant.
Bullshit
You do realize medical treatment and car accidents are expensive as fuck and part of the reason why insurance is a thing is because most people literally can't pay for some of this shit without it, right? Again, this is just plain ignorant.
What?
>>
>>25692038
In american politics, the left and the right are practically the same thing. They're both elite powerbases vying for your votes to steal your money. The politics they espouse are just a manner of set-dressing and opinion really.
>>
>>25689027
Sex isn't going to fill the gaping hole in your lives that is the lack of intimacy, both emotional and physical.
Having sex is just an advanced form of masturbation if you don't have emotional attachment. Having sex isn't going to cure your autism and retardation.
>>
>>25688993
>Ben Carson isn't actually that bad and has some good plans for this country, he just lacks wisdom on foreign issues
>Hillary Clinton belongs in prison
>Video games that involve guns are way too boring for me
>everyone deserves the right to concealed carry.
>>
>>25693100
This and nice doubles. When it comes to American politics, I believe this Frank Reynolds quote. "In America, you're either a duper, or a dupee." Most people are dupees. Politicians are dupers.
>>
>>25689144
>>25689144
fucking little pussy bitch
>>
I prefer not to date anyone that's had more than 1 boyfriend. I've only had one girlfriend myself but I feel like every relationship should aim for longterm and possibly marriage, no point in dating someone short term. When someone has had 3 boyfriends it just sets off redflags for me and tells me either this girl makes terrible decisions or something is wrong with her if she can't hold a relationship. It's ok if they've had a boyfriend, I don't care if they're a virgin or not because everyone starts somewhere but when it's more than 1 I just don't really like it. I liked a girl a lot and then found out she had multiple relationships so I started to avoid her, she found out the reason why and started labeling me as "insecure, judgemental, shallow, etc" even some of my friends think this is a narrow and shallow view to hold on people and criticize me for it.

I don't really think it's unreasonable, but normies and society try to tell me otherwise
>>
>The world should make an effort to create a language or choose one to be spoken by everyone. Start by making it a mandatory class in school. while letting everyone out of school off the hook (while they can still take a course if they are interested) Then when everyone knows it as a secondary language, begin to change signs such as road signs, restaurant menus, websites, etc. to have both languages available on it. Once that is done, when the old primary language speakers have died off, begin making that language the primary language taught to preschoolers.

I can't say which language to use, probably something either with enough current speakers such as Chinese (Mandarin), but at the same time something closer to Latin could work because of scientific purposes. Again, I wouldn't know.
>>
ypure literally just retarded

>the left creating art and music
are you serious? I'm about as far right as you can get but I'm still an artist, and plenty of people who lean right can be artistic and musical
your logic is retarded
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.