[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well I bought a (1) power ball ticket. Who else in this thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Well I bought a (1) power ball ticket. Who else in this thing?
>>
I am buying 1 tomorrow. Im almost 23 and have never bought a single ticket before.
I hope I win, even the 50k or 1m would make my life just so much less stressful
>>
Been buying one for the past few draws. I sometimes play one when the jackpot gets into the hundreds of millions. I'm not going to win, but having a night or two of the fantasy is worth the dollar or two one a ticket.
>>
A tax on the poor and ignorant.
>>
I live in Alabama (Lottery is illegal) ;_;
>>
Gonna buy $10 worth tomorrow.
>>
>>25688603
>>25688579
Just remember instead of paying taxes you can put the taxed amount into a philanthropic trust and dictate how it's spent instead of it all going to the government.

And yes that's why I bought one. I've wasted way more than $2 on dumb stuff and the fantasy is great.
>>
>>25688542
Lottery tickets are a tax on stupidity.
>>
>>25688620
>le stupid tax

Damn, I hope one of us wins just to rub "le stupid tax" in redditor faces.
>>
File: Episode-8-No-Hope.jpg (231KB, 918x358px) Image search: [Google]
Episode-8-No-Hope.jpg
231KB, 918x358px
Please someone love me when im rich
>>
>>25688623
Lmao what. At least you won the college football national championship, that's about all you guys have
>>
I'm in for 16 bucks from my work.

About 40 of us are in we each put in the same amount.

If we win we split it 40 ways.

I know we won't win but like the other guy said it's fun to fantasize about.
>>
>>25688542
I'm not because I know how to use money properly.
>>
>>25688542
are these $1 per line?
>>
>>25688684
2 dollars, the full will never win. probably welfare money.
>>
I only had 5s, 10s, and 20s in my wallet, so I broke a 10 on 3 so I could get some 1 dollar bills for the vending machine at my work.

First time buying one. Would be cool to get a snazzy $200 out of it
>>
>>25688650
I hope you do. Why not play daily fantasy sports? At least there it's 0.000001% not luck, you still hope all the players hit, but players are slightly more easy to predict than numbers.
>>
>>25688542

I will tomorrow, if only I could find the numbers I used to play when I worked 60-hours a week.
>>
as long as i win a min. of 50,000 I'm good
>>
If a robot wins can he please figure out the most benifical way to help robots even for .1% of the money?

If I win I'll try to.
>>
>>25688878
>the most benifical way to help robots
Like what?
>>
>>25688914
I'm not sure. What do robots need? I can't even think of anything.

But it would be great if someone rich was working for our interests for a change.
>>
>>25688542
wait until no one wins again and this hits 2BIL, that's too much money to win at once.
>>
>>25689017
Well you can pick to get X amount in a lump sum. Like half. Or they pay it out over X years in full. After taxes. But put the taxed amount into a philanthropic trust so you can at least dictate what it goes to.
>>
I bought $10, also that nigger ain't winning, he probably stole the money to buy the tickets so it doesn't really matter though
>>
Kek, stupid niggers.
>>
>>25688650
You do realize even if "one of us" wins, every other "one of us" will have lost anyways, right?
>>
>>25688542
I bought $10 worth of Powerball tickets although I regret it now. Even with the jackpot as high as it is it would only make sense to spend $4 on tickets.
>>
>>25689078
This post couldn't be any more reddit even if you tried
>>
>>25689121
If I win I'll roll $10,000 into a blunt and post a webm of me smoking it to 4chan
>>
>>25689121
Well I mean I've just never paid attention to lotteries, let alone these threads, but what did you think would happen if an /r9k/ user did win?

I don't think anyone seriously plans to share their cash with random assholes on a missing Atlantis tablet imageboard, right? If so, how would you make sure it went to veteran anons, and not cashgrabbers from every corner of the internet?
>>
With 1.4 billion dollars, I could buy 1944444444 kit kat bars (at 72 cents per candy bar).
>>
>>25689202
Yummy in my tummy!
>>
>>25689202
These days candy costs at least twice as much as that and taxes come out of that $1.4B.
>>
>>25689202
I would definitely buy a house first thing. Then set up trust funds for my brothers I guess. Probably buy a few houses actually, maybe rent them for a while and live in an apartment so as not to make people wonder how I bought a house. Shit and one of those Tibetan mastiffs.

Also get my car fixed up or fuck it just buy a new (old) car and drive that instead. Not too nice that people question how I got such a nice car but something cool and old.
>>
Fucking idiots here would waste their money. THEY DONT DESERVE IT GOD, I DO. DONT GIVE THESE WASTEFUL OAFS THE MONEY
>>
They would just waste it on clothes, hip hop albums, fucking candy, video games, ect. Worthless, stupid things. And they will become spoiled. pls pls punish them severely if they do. I treat my money better
>>
>>25688542
This is the only time I've ever bought tickets. I feel dirty, man. I was raised better than this.

But I've spent $10 on dumber shit than this.
>>
>>25689315
>But I've spent $10 on dumber shit than this.
This is how I've justified it to myself. Probably addicted for life tho now
>>
>>25689315
>>25689338
Don't think of it in terms of winning the jackpot, or really of winning anything. Just get a single ticket to buy the fantasy of what you might do with the money. You get a day or two of that and you got your dollar's worth.
>>
Someone's gotta win, why shouldn't it be me?
>>
File: 1304223419403.jpg (114KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1304223419403.jpg
114KB, 500x313px
>>25688542

r9k lottery pool when?
>>
>>25689432
>Someone's gotta win
Just not the people buying tickets..

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2016/01/11/3737974/powerball-lotteries
/http://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/07/odds-are-you-wont-like-this-powerball-story.html
>>
>>25688623
good
alabama sounds based as fuck
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.