[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He has had sex. You have not.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: images (18).jpg (20KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
20KB, 512x288px
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredrick_Brennan

Has had sex while you, an able bodied man have not. Does this inspire you?
>>
yeah but he's a deformed little gremlin in a motorized cart
>>
But his site runs like shit.
>>
I've had sex and I didn't have to pay for it.
>>
>>25688085
Some woman fucked him purely to fuck with wizards. It's just evidence of how malevolent they are, really.
>>
>>25688085
If I was exceptional like that I'm sure I'd get laid too. You think midgets get laid for their appearance or skill at lovemaking? No, they fuck like infants trying to take their first steps, but women want to get an unusual story to cackle with among the other clucking hens.
>>
Literally any white person can get laid
>>
You seem to assume my unattractiveness is purely physical and has nothing to do with my personality.
I assure you that is incorrect.
>>
File: 1444912682579.gif (632KB, 399x136px) Image search: [Google]
1444912682579.gif
632KB, 399x136px
>>25688085
But I have had sex.

With more than one person even.

And I'm large and strong and I can run far and fast.

Why should I be jealous of cripplechan? I pity him.

Sometimes I wonder why I still come here.

But then I remember.

>You're here forever.
>>
Pretty sure he fucked a prostitute. Anyone can fuck a prostitute.
>>
why is that nigger still wearing mario pajamas? I get you're tiny and shit, but there are normal clothes.
>>
I fucked a girl this weekend. She was in leggings and I bent her over my bed with them halfway down her thighs
>>
File: 1449960125229.jpg (142KB, 1023x662px) Image search: [Google]
1449960125229.jpg
142KB, 1023x662px
>>25688580
Neeto.

Was she fat?
>>
File: url.jpg (7KB, 174x289px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7KB, 174x289px
Fucking meme magic man
>>
>>25688439

Just use your free will to undo the laws of physics.
>>
File: 1428271017339.gif (215KB, 295x210px) Image search: [Google]
1428271017339.gif
215KB, 295x210px
>>25688085
fuck Josh

he fucked everythign up
>>
File: little syrian girl selling gum.jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
little syrian girl selling gum.jpg
76KB, 600x800px
>>25688513
>>25688580
Can you please get the fuck out?

Also, cunny image to keep normies out
>>
This is why I don't understand why faggots flocked to his board. He's an opportunist.

It seems like everyone forgot that he ran wizardchan before cripplechan.
>>
I met the the ex boyfriend of the girl who took hotwheels virginitys in a r9k chatroom
the internets a small place
>>
>>25688085
>In January 2014, Brennan was robbed of almost $5000 that he was saving up for a new wheelchair. When the suspect was arrested, Brennan went to the police station for a lineup, but when a bus didn't come on the way back, was left stranded in snow, and had to be treated for hypothermia.[3]
>>
>>25690144
He's the Trump of imageboards.

>Surrounded by a cult of personality
>Mostly famous for his controversial/rude statements (GooberGate)
>Steals money from his supporters
>Short sighted goals that ultimately never came to fruition (Infinity Next, merging with 2channel)
>Doesn't do anything except talk big then slink back into his money/cult when things don't go his way
>>
>>25688085
i dont get your point what is your problem?
just drive to where he lives and throw him out of the window, or what is your fucking problem?
>>
>>25688546
Then how come so many robots are still virgins?
>>
>>25691705
Illegal most places and scared of getting caught
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.