[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW starting community college this week >TFW terrified

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: N.E.E.T.gif (54KB, 388x383px) Image search: [Google]
N.E.E.T.gif
54KB, 388x383px
>TFW starting community college this week
>TFW terrified AF because have been NEET
>TFW scared, worried and ashamed of my life situation

Who know feel?

I just want to be a NEET again.
>>
Bump

Cmon robots where u at
>>
File: 1452444896699.jpg (49KB, 369x593px) Image search: [Google]
1452444896699.jpg
49KB, 369x593px
Go to Class
Do work
Go Home
Do homework
Repeat

Nobody will give a shit about you if you never speak to anyone
They will probably take notice to your odd interactions and think to themselves that you're a weird guy

That's about it senpai
>>
>>25688105
Really? The downer is that I feel like I'm wasting my money and time needlessly.

How important is it to attend class btw? I'd really prefer to just download the notes or whatever and not show up. Is it easy? I'm doing some meme programming shit
>>
Cmon brobots.

Where are ya guys at
>>
File: 1439985748715.png (415KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1439985748715.png
415KB, 800x1200px
Neet life is best.
>>
People don't interact with each other unless they need something. They're always in a hurry, so enjoy that at least.
>>
File: 1451136773622.png (442KB, 359x442px) Image search: [Google]
1451136773622.png
442KB, 359x442px
>>25688198
Skipping Class is probably the dumbest thing to do

(You) or your parents are spending money to get yourself an education
Class is there for someone to give you information you need

It will be a waste of time/money if you don't use your education for your benefit economically

What is your major?
What can you do with that major?
Will you feel like an even more worthless piece of shit with the job you get with the major?

Also, making a few friends will never hurt
Try talking to the kids playing Yu-Gi-Oh in the cafe or something
More than likely they won't turn you away
>>
I dont understand. How does one be a NEET, how do you not starve to death?
>>
>>25688524
I get $450 a fortnight so thats enough to live comfortably for me anyway.
>>
Everyone else there is a poor piece of shit don't worry just be Chad.
>>
I've started my second semester at CC and I thought I'd make friends eventually. The best I've gotten is just people willing to shoot the shit for a while to endure the tedium.
>>
File: 1441693819864.png (810KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1441693819864.png
810KB, 1280x1280px
mfw working with dad and brother who are self employed.
I also start CC soon again. I was incredibly nervous since it was my first semester like 5 months back but basically people ignore u anyway. just be apathetic
>>
>>25688557
But how? Money doesn't appear out of nowhere ya know
>>
>>25688198
It's not important if you have the right mentality, I didn't go to my first year of low level computer science classes and got A's.

However, they didn't have anything in-class graded, and I did go to labs.

Basically, if you're willing to study heavily before finals/tests (adderalllll) and do well on all the programs, you don't need to go.

Harder classes usually do require attendance unless you want to spend a fuckton of time studying. It can be bad to get in the habit of skipping.
>>
>>25688595
Taxpayers give money to Gov't
Gov't gives money to Autists
Autists can buy all the TEndies and Vidya their hearts desire
>>
>>25688595
the government gives it out in my country.
>>
>>25687674
Dont worry about it dude just be yourself, odds are lots of kids in the same circumstances. As long as you arent annoying and dont try to be something youre not, should be ok

>mfw none of that happened for me and my years were literally hell reeeeeeeees
>>
>>25688617
Also, don't take this advice if you didn't find AP level high school classes easy.
>>
>>25688641
>>25688646
And getting free money from the government is a source of pride for some people?
>>
>>25688617
>>25688676
It's community college tho, isn't it easier than highschool?
>>
>>25688692
>caring what others think

i'm a shut in so don't really interact with many people anyway.
>>
File: messiah.png (103KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
messiah.png
103KB, 1437x908px
>>25688692
If you take pride in being a freeloader, then yes
>>
>>25688713
>>25688723
Well it seems like NEETs are very proud of their means of survival
>>
>>25688693
Not necessarily
Depends on the classes and professors
>>
>>25688748
It's R9K, this place is home to the small, vocal minority of being prideful of using the system
>>
>>25688693
Guy you responded to here, I don't know. It could be very easy, I just don't wanna fuck you over with bad advice. There's a ton of resources online for basic programming, but again it's good to get into the habit of going to class. I mainly didn't because I have a massive sleep disorder and I learn really fast.
>>
>>25688812
I guess I'll just go in the beginning to see how it is and what I need to do to do well and go from there...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.