[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (659KB, 976x1632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659KB, 976x1632px
>tfw no buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
>>25687550

Filipinos are the niggers of the Asian races.
>>
>>25687636
Seconded. Granted, you should never let assumptions get in your way, but we're pretty shit desu
>>
>>25687636
Are you retarded? Fucking Burmese are the niggers
>>
>>25687636
You just have to find the diamonds in the rough.
>>
>>25687550
>kamay washing

I laughed way harder than I should have.
>>
>>25687550
I married one and we have a 14 year old daughter together.
My wife is an absolute dream and a delightful treasure with the exception when she gets drunk. then she becomes a royal pain in the ass.
I've trained my daughter well; she's already got a few beta orbiters.
>>
>>25687636
Indians = africans of asians
Indonesians = arabs of asians
Chinese = mexicans of the asians
Japanese = europoor of the asians
South Korean = americlap of the asians
North Korean = russian of the asians
Filipino = east-europeans of the asians
>>
>>25688831
Oddly accurate
>>
>>25687550
Best thread of the day is finally up. Keep up the good work f am
>>
>>25687636
WRONG. they're the spics.
they even call themselves the mexicans of asia.
>>
>>25688831
but Japan has a conservative government and smelly korea is right next to best korea
>>
>>25689160
That, and the whole fact that they were a Spanish colony for hundreds of years.
Bless you OP. I'm learning more and more about Filipino culture every time you add a new item to this pasta.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.