[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1k left in bank >not even applying for other jobs yet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: MfO1Xk.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
MfO1Xk.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>1k left in bank
>not even applying for other jobs yet
>rent is 400$ a month
Im not even depressed, but I might just kill myself when I run out of money
Anybody else know this feel? Im not even mentally ill I just dont see any reason to do anything
>>
>>25686776
400 a month ain't bad. Where do you live. Shits like 1,200 for a one bedroom here.
>>
>>25686776
Nigger are you saying you can't find a job in two and a half months? Go fuck yourself.

Then get out and get a job.
Fuckwit.
>>
>>25686776
Yep. I know the feel. Going to go back to school part time soon but I would kill myself if I had to do some shit job that brought more suffering than the rest of my life brought happiness. Also you are depressed.
>>
File: Grouper-Alien-Observer-Video.jpg (24KB, 608x380px) Image search: [Google]
Grouper-Alien-Observer-Video.jpg
24KB, 608x380px
>>25686913
I havent tried to
Ive been a miserable NEET for 3 months now, was a miserable wagecuck for 4 years
If Im gunna be miserable either way why work hard to be miserable when you can sleep for half the day at least?
The highlight of week is every now and then I have a nice dream at least

I got diagnosed as a literal aspie when I was like 12, tried tons of counseling SSRIs of all types, now Im 22 and exhausted
/edgy
>>
You are depressed.
If you have the balls to kill yourself, do it.
otherwise you can go to a psychiatrist and get treated for your obvious depression.
>>
>>25686776
You haven't even experienced 10% of what this life has to offer. There is a ridiculous amount of fun and joy to be had in this world. I highly advise that you not kill yourself and try to get help for your depression
>>
>>25686858
are you a noo yawker?
>>
>>25688232
>There is a ridiculous amount of fun and joy to be had in this world.
Like what?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>25688232
*tips snapback in agreement*
This OP
It gets better, trust me
>>
If you genuinely feel that you have nothing left to lose, do something that you've always wanted to do but have been too afraid to try or go to the one place on this continent that you've always wanted to go to. If it doesn't work it, you've lost nothing.
>>
>>25688321
>do something that you've always wanted to do
Daily reminder if you want to do anything your a fucking normie
>>
>>25688321
No, he's wasted time suffering when he could be in a comfy grave instead.
>>
File: 1451188553317.jpg (1MB, 2437x3296px) Image search: [Google]
1451188553317.jpg
1MB, 2437x3296px
>>25688321
>>25688232
>"the werld iz ur oyester "fags posting unironically on my board
reee
reeee
etc etc

OP try not sleeping for a few days and doing loads of stims(even caffieen in 1g+ doses can make you feel like a semi normie and you can buy it cheap online )
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.