[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't abortion be legal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

Why shouldn't abortion be legal?
>>
>>25686713
But it is, at least in all non shit parts of the world, and many of the shit parts too.

Whatever, I know some nigger will argue this bullshit to the death anyway.
>>
>>25686713
It should be, I never asked to be born, it is literally unfair that I have to go through life.
>>
>>25686713
I used to be anti abortion

Until I realised it was literally the best way to curb the tide of black brood mothers shitting out another kid and demanding more welfare

Now I'm totally for it
>>
>>25686713
Because it's not your body it's the babies even if it's not fully formed. Just because you can't control your urges doesn't give you the right to murder a baby. The only exception I see for abortion should be for severe birth defects or rape. If you're not ready to have a child don't have sex. Inb4 it's not alive the second it fertilizes the egg it should count. Bet your glad your mom didn't have an abortion. Oh wait never mind forgot where I am
>>
>>25686904
every time you move thousands of microorganisms are murdered
>>
>>25686713
Life undoubtedly begins at conception and that life should be regarded as a person due to the logic that if one million woman were impregnated without their knowledge, almost every single one of those pregnancies would give birth to a living human being.

With that being said I am willing to compromise and allow abortions within the FIRST 6 WEEKS of the pregnancy because 6 weeks is when the spinal cord and brain develop. I would allow this 6 week period because I am aware that by making abortion illegal then women will be forced by their husbands to go to black market doctors to get abortions in unregulated, terrible conditions.
>>
>>25686960
>I'm going to espouse nihilism in order to suggest something should be permitted.
>But when other people follow this to the logical conclusion I'll call them edgy.
>>
>>25686960
Those microorganisms don't turn into humans though. Human life is more valuable than some random germ on a counter top
>>
>>25686993
I'm completely against abortion but you make a good point these baby murders will find away to get out of responsibility no matter what so I guess six weeks is the only fair compromise
>>
>>25687045
>Those microorganisms don't turn into humans though

Not him, but they can be. Non-specialized cells can be harvested from a lot of different parts of the body and be used to form a fertilized human embryo.

It just turns into moral problem for you guys when the same process is caused from having sex.
>>
>>25686904
You sound like a 50 year old high school health teacher.
>>
>>25687117
Yeah, I was completely anti-abortion until I read Joan Blondell's biography about how her first husband forced her to get like 6 back-alley abortions and it totally fucked her over physically and she got all sorts of infections and had to be hospitalized once due to it
>>
>>25687125
What? How is this possible? Link please?
>>
>>25687173
Well excuse me for actually taking responsibility for my actions and having a problem with infant murder. If that makes me an old man so be it you disgusting degenerate
>>
>>25686713
It should be. Women have the right to choose what they do with their bodies.

inb4 /pol/ tier comment about how babies have souls and women are degenerate whores(some of them the type of men to knock a woman up and then vanish).
>>
>>25687185
I guess it's just the world we live in people can murder babies and nobody bats an eye
>>
>>25687251
Stop conflating terms you fucking moron.

A fetus is not an infant, and neither can it be murder, because murder is a legal term for the unlawful killing of a person.

A fetus is not a person.
>>
>>25686713
On one hand I support it because it's killing infants, but on the other I don't because it gives women a choice.
>>
>>25686904
You just heard it here folks. This fag never wants to have sex for pleasure.
>>
>>25686713
Because it gives women a choice.
>>
>>25686713
I think abortion should be illegal at the cost of rape being punished even more severely. Like a life sentence in prison.
The whole situation is fucked up. The rapist set a course of events in motion that leads to the potential of human life if not interrupted. And the rape victim has to carry and birth her rapist's baby so that will be extremely traumatic for her.

Instead of resorting to murdering a baby that has no control over what's happening I think the only right decision would to just give birth to the baby and give it up for adoption.

As for aborting babies that you were too irresponsible to prevent (or even accidents) as long as it was consensual sex. We especially shouldn't abort those.
>>
>>25686808
reality is tough
>>
Worst thing a parent can do to a child is to make him when hes unwanted. Dumb and poor people shouldnt have children. So yeah Im for abortion

t. unwanted child
>>
It should be. Only amerifats and degenerates are pro-life.
>>
>>25687560
Are you fucking serious?
The ultimate way to display how unwanted a child is to kill it before it was born.
>>
>>25687603
the kid won't know :^)
>>
>>25687603
There is quite a huge difference between having an unwanted child and aborting him. Fetus doesnt have feelings, nor does it have to live in constant abuse. I believe some people wouldve been better off aborted
>>
>>25687045
>Human life is more valuable than some random germ on a counter top
Not niggers though. My gut bacteria do plenty of nice things for me, niggers do not. Ban abortion for white people.
>>
Well for a woman abortion gives them the ability to be promiscuous as possibly without consequence. Ideally, taking this away would instill a realization that her promiscuity has grave effects on her life and that she can no longer be promiscuous as she pleases.

I am also against any birth control method for this exact reason.

Although, I wouldn't be against an abortion if a woman were to be raped, but not for the sake of the woman, for the sake of the child. Children should not be spawned if no one is willing to properly raise it.
>>
>>25687730
Adoption though
>>
>>25687757
>adoption

literally cuck-tier
>>
>>25687757
Would you like to go through your life knowing your mother and/or father were foolish enough to have a child they could not support/did not want?
>>
>>25687730
>Well for a woman abortion gives them the ability to be promiscuous as possibly without consequence.

Well, the only consequence for a man is paying child support though.

If you don't want to, you literally don't need to have anything with a child you have made as a man.
>>
>>25687730
Just make it so that if you have an abortion, you must undergo mandatory sterilization immediately afterwards.
>>
>>25687789
>>25687778
It's better than the alternative. Best done if raised from a baby though. And if the parents are good people.
>>
>>25687797
Not all illegitimate children have fathers paying child support.
>>
>>25687847
>better than the alternative

but abortion is the patrician option
>>
>>25687867
That's true, but the point is that people skimping on their responsibility isn't anything new, and both genders do it all the time.
>>
>>25687930
Yes I realize this.

I said I was against any birth control method but I should have also stated that ideally men as well as women would realize that their actions would have consequences and realize promiscuity is a poor life choice.
>>
>>25687488
Idk changing punishments for rape wont really change much, because a shit ton of rapists dont even get charged bc lots of women don't take legal action because that just adds to the trauma. Maybe if punishment was castration or something but even then it wouldn't really deter rapists. They just kinda assume they'll get away with it and not face punishment because rape is hard to prove without dna evidence (women showering after rape because they feel disgusting, or they cover their ass and use a condom)
>>
>>25688012
Yes, but the reality is that while this is a noble idea, it's not practical at all, and seems to me a bad argument against abortion.

Just because a woman has the option of having an abortion if she gets pregnant doesn't mean that she automatically turns into a slut.
>>
>>25688033
It's definitely gonna suck for the woman but you don't have to kill someone over it.
Castration may be an excellent punishment but it would probably be seen as "cruel and unusual".
>>
>>25687488
You know how many women kill themselves when they're forced to carry rape babies?
That fetus is gonna die either way.
>>
I am the result of my mother being raped.
She beat the shit out of me and starved me for six years and then killed herself.
I bounced around foster homes until I aged out.
If I had been terminated as a fetus, I would have never had to suffer, and maybe my mother wouldn't have been so broken and maybe she would still be alive and happy somewhere.
Abortion should be legal.
>>
>>25688270
This is a true story.
>>
>>25688357
If you're on /r9k/ and you don't want to die, you're not a real robot
fucking normie
>>
>>25687730
>I am also against any birth control method for this exact reason.
Basically, if you can't get pleasure from sex, no one should?
>>
>>25688112
I know it's not practical, which is why I used the word ideally.

Very sad.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.