[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here, what makes you guys think you deserve a girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (233KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 960x1280px
Femanon here, what makes you guys think you deserve a girlfriend? What do you have to offer? Do you have good looks and a fit body? Do you have perfect hygiene and a stylish wardrobe? Do you have a good job, a car, a solid group of friends, and your own place? Probably not. So why do you just complain about how "Chad" steals your girl? How can you expect a hot girl to like you if you have nothing to offer her? The only person you have to blame for not having a girlfriend is yourself.
>>
>>25685185
Timestamped tits or Gtfo bitch
>>
That's right

You deserve a virile black buck, not some scrawny white boy
>>
>>25685185
We don't need that kind of trash here.
>>
looking like the puppet from saw with thos cheekbones
>>
Please ridicule me more.
>>
>>25685185
I honestly don't think I deserve a girlfriend, on the other hand, I also don't think any woman deserves me either. Hence why I don't have one.
>>
>>25685185

>good looks and a fit body
Genetics

>perfect hygiene and a stylish wardrobe
You can't have these without genetics. People that look good always look good.

>job, car, friends, house
YES

It ain't enough.
>>
>>25685185
thanks for reminding me to wank to my traps. nearly forgot lol
>>
>>25685243
>>25685185
I want the fucking normie scum to GTFO
>>
>>25685332
>Money
>Car
>Body
No genetics in that fagget that's all you need to get bitches and will have to work for
>>
I know for a fact I'm not entitled to a gf. Unattractive people like me have to put everything into overdrive to potentially find a mate.

That being said, I don't think it's worth the effort at all. Especially when someone who won the "genetic lottery" has to put in very little effort.
>>
>>25685185
What do you have to offer? Your roastie?
>>
>>25685185

Say what you want about left-wing women.
At least they are understanding and are more likely to be sympathetic to people who had struggles in their lives

Right wing women are just judgemental, angry, old fashioned harpies that berate you and take your money
>>
does someone have that link to the two girls making fun of /r9k/ calling them manlets and dicklets

shits so funny and I need a laugh

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qgR8QcHiNs

actually i still had it in my history :)
>>
>>25685185
no timestamp..

Nice try normie, fuck outta here
>>
itt man baiting men
>>
>>25685410
>left-wing women
>sympathetic
Dude, those are the feminazis, haters of cishet shitlords

Women just hate that men they don't desire in fact dare to desire them and not Chad
>>
>How can you expect a hot girl to like you

I don't want a hot girl
Most hot girls are materialistic whores that i think should be killed by the next grand-wizard that aims for immortality by the blood of 100 normies

I want a trashy girl that has shit hobbies like I do, probably NEET tier that I can teach coding and make bidya gaems with that barely support us in a one bedroom apartment

That would be a dream come true

Assuming this isn't bait, which it obviously is, hot girls dont really offer me anything i'm interested in.
Hearing some cunt bitch about celebrities, makeup, clothes, ect doesn't appeal to my interests, just like hearing some robot talk about vidya, anime, cooking, or whatever the fuck else robot hobbies are doesn't appeal to your interests
>>
>>25685185
I think the main outrage comes from stuck-up bitches setting those requirements without having anything to offer in return, but it's a sellers market with pussy so nothing will change unless people are allowed to start raping again.

Every girl expects those things from a guy, but guys just want someone to be with (fat girls have guys desperate enough to take them even though they're probably more attractive.) Still blows my mind that men are considered less romantic
>>
Fuck this butch. Why in hell do any of us need to justify ourselves to some bait-casting cunt? From your looks I'd put you at a 7.6 or 7.7 either way you're not hit enough to warrant a legitimate response. That being said, tits or gtfo pleeb
>>
>>25685410
Right wing women don't fuck niggers. That's really all I care about.
>>
File: jhgj.png (112KB, 568x817px) Image search: [Google]
jhgj.png
112KB, 568x817px
This board is so shit now.
>>
>>25685471

>people in real life act like tumblr

Wrong.
Most people aren't that exagerated.
Most people are normal and act according to the general spirit of their philosophies.

The right wing is about judging people, and the false belief that life rewards merit, so no one needs help.

/r9k/ is mainly left wing because we have struggled in our lives due to loneliness or mental illness. We can see that some people have privileges while others do not. We can see that society is broken.
A good woman would understand that as well. All good women are left wing.
>>
>>25685185
Mananon here, what makes you think I'd even want a gf for?

The only thing you have to offer me is sex and I can get that on campus damn near anytime I need.
>>
>>25685544

Yeah sure, mister edgy racist.
But you have to realize that they will never fuck you.

Because "WHY DIDN'T YOU PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS? YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB? I DON'T CARE WHAT THE ECONOMY IS LIKE, IT'S DOG EAT DOG. WHY AREN'T YOU A CARICATURE OF MANLINESS? STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR MADE UP MENTAL ILLNESSES. YOU ARE A FAILURE BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN FAULT. SOCIETY DINDU NUFFIN"
>>
Why don't you get off my board
>>
>>25685185
(you) made a shit thread faggot
>>
>>25685185
>good looks and a fit body
I think I have a decent face but I'm overweight
>hygiene
I should brush my teeth twice a day, but other than that it's good
>wardrobe
not bad, could be better I guess
>good job
grocery store cashier atm, but at 19 and in college i don't expect to have a "real" job yet
>a car
i don't even have my license
>solid group of friends
i have been friendless since 7th grade. seriously
>own place
still live with my parents atm

brb killing myself
>>
>>25685185

>video games

What are you, a boomer?
>>
>>25685185
by that logic women should also have to fight for guys. there are more women then men after all so they should be fighting for the affections of men
>>
>>25685670
>The right wing is about judging people,

1. Kill yourself.

2. Even if, so what?

>and the false belief that life rewards merit, so no one needs help.

You are so full of shit, you might as well be a taco bell toilet.

Seriously, I don't usually like to exaggarate, but people who talk positive things about leftist scum because of their objective inferiority need to expire.

Btw thats not me, the rightwinger, it's me, the person saying that. Faggot.
>>
>>25685185

What a bigoted hobby shaming, bdsm lifestyle shaming, lgbt-phobic harlot. She needs to check her privilege.
>>
>>25685798

You seriously need extermination. I have rarely seen such a transparently pathetic faggot on r9k and that's saying something.
>>
>>25685880

I hope the rest of you are studying this post carefully

Not because he's a good role model, but rather the opposite: Every word he's written here is the actual, literal definition of a cuck.

If you identified with even a single word of what he's written here, kill yourselves immediately. There is no hope whatsoever for you.
>>
>>25685185
>What do you have to offer?
I'm black and I'll make you look open minded and tolerant in front of your liberal friends.
>>
>>25685999
>>25686028

How about you fuck off this board.
Why the fuck are you even here?
Why do you need to come to a board full of people who just want respite from being judged and post your "b urself" fucking horseshit?

Just go. There are thousands of other sites for you, why do you need to take this awat deom us?
>>
>>25685185
>what makes you guys think you deserve a girlfriend?
I don't think so though. I know I don't deserve shit.
>>
Guaranteed Replies: The Thread

Never change, r9k.
>>
>>25685185
I don't want a hot girl. I just want somebody who will love me, and I have yet to find that because you shallow fucking monsters never look past my hyperhydrosis and shitty social skills

I fell for a girl with literal autism who sat alone at lunch during the 11th grade and she switched schools after I sat with her at lunch one day and asked if I could "just have a friend"
>>
>>25685410
>Right wing women are just judgemental, angry, old fashioned harpies that berate you and take your money
Okay famalam, here's your (you)
>>
>>25686422
>Switching schools because somebody there tried to have a friendly conversation with you.

I guess that is genuine autism.
>>
File: 1451105558774.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451105558774.gif
45KB, 499x499px
>>25685185
You're wrong.

The girl doesn't deserve me.

What do they have to offer? I am the closest thing to a living god.
>>
This thread should have died long ago. youtube.com/watch?v=JPspQ6IwYjM

sage
>>
>>25685185

>no time stamp

nice roleplay thread, faggot
>>
File: 1372801739404.jpg (16KB, 201x227px) Image search: [Google]
1372801739404.jpg
16KB, 201x227px
>>25685185
Men want real women. Not overeating, social-media-whoring, Netflix-watching fatties.
>>
honestly i don't deserve a girlfriend but i still hope against hope that maybe one day a girl might show the slightest bit of interest in me.

i've spent the last year really trying to improve myself and my life, mostly for my sake, but i'll be honest, at least partially in the hopes that i won't end up being lonely for the rest of my life. i lost 50lbs, started taking piano lessons, went back to school and got a 4.0, quit drinking and drugging (and i was pretty bad off), and moved into my own place. i feel a lot better about myself, but that increase in confidence and well-being hasn't really resulted in any interest from the opposite sex. i'm gonna keep going though, even if girls still ignore me at least i will be a happier person, even if i'm still lonely.
>>
>>25685185
Why do you deserve a boyfriend? Can you cook? Can you clean? Are you a feminist?
>>
>>25685185
What exactly do you think you have to offer in return for my efforts? A vagina? Please kill youself, Erin.
>>
>>25686820
Most people don't really care (or know) how you are, girls included, it's how you seem that others pick up.

Vapid, I know, but you can improve your life a thousandfold, and make a better man of yourself, and nobody will care unless you rub it in somebody else face.

Sorry, this must sound profoundly negative, you're doing good, just keep doing it for yourself, nobody else is worth it.
>>
>>25686622
What the fuck is having half an eyebrow?
>>
File: DpFM1UQ.jpg (147KB, 728x894px) Image search: [Google]
DpFM1UQ.jpg
147KB, 728x894px
>>25687940
nah she's got both her eyebrows
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 770x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 770x560px
Men think they deserve a young, healthy bmi girlfriend because they are young and have a normal bmi, which is stupid. It's like an unattractive, old woman expecting an attractive boyfriend just because she has a rich, powerful job. Men and women care about different things in partners and robots don't seem to understand that young, healthy women are at the top of demand since literally every man wants one. Just like how some super bitchy corporate type women expect a man with her same qualifications, when a man of her same caliber wants a hot piece of ass and doesn't give a fuck about her career or hobbies.
>>
>>25685185
>Fit body and good looks
I have a fit body, as for looks they're pretty subjective, although I have had a bi guy tell me my body is more attractive than my face.
>Perfect hygiene
I bathe, I brush my teeth, I clip my nails, I shave, I wear clean clothes, I'm a mild germaphobe, so yeah. I have perfect hygiene.
>Stylish wardrobe
Who gives a flying fuck what I wear? I dress for the weather. Maybe one day when I become a lawyer I'll probably have a wardrobe of suits and dress attire.
>Good job
A job is a job. If it's money, it's money. More money would be great, but that either means more hours, or a promotion that doesn't really give much at the cost of extra responsibilities. Generally wouldn't mind my career though.
>Car
Car payments are a bitch. I need to go to school at the moment. I can drive however and share the family car.
> Solid group of friends
Literally doesn't fucking matter
>Own place
I'm just a fucking 20 something student. I need to save money so I don't get owned by debts

Reality is so much different than fantasy. A superficial bitch is not worth my time. A girl who is genuinely interested in me and is willing to flow through life and share all of that shit with me is a decent girl.

But this is /r9k/ I doubt anyone fucking gets what I'm saying anyway.
>>
>>25685185
your sentence structure proves you have a penis
>>
>>25685413
wanked off to this lol
>>
>>25685185
>what makes you guys think you deserve a girlfriend?

I don't want a girlfriend, I want to be left alone
>>
>>25685185
I haveth sageth thee
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.