[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is OP?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (25KB, 649x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 649x366px
Hey /r9k/
We hit mainstream
http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/my-girlfriend-is-sleeping-with-my-dad/news-story/5c0a7d0d6ce37c7741608f8c4d658c57

The post was incredibly censored.
Most information about 4chan wiped.
None of our suggestions to not be such a cuck and kill them all.

What happened to OP of that thread?
Do you think he's still alive?
Will fame go to his head?
>>
Where's the original post?
>>
when was this? need mo' deets nigga
>>
>we hit mainstream
Where were you three months ago?
>>
>>25685467
Thread was last week
>>
File: lolfemales.jpg (70KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
lolfemales.jpg
70KB, 500x578px
>>25684849
>"It was an accident"

the fuck???? someone explain this female logic

did he accidentally put his dick on her when she slip on the floor?
>>
>>25685467
https://m.imgur.com/a/hlOyr

Here is the imgur album with thread highlights.
>>
>>25686176
this is the sort of shit that makes people shoot up places
>>
File: 1434163806660.jpg (69KB, 560x440px) Image search: [Google]
1434163806660.jpg
69KB, 560x440px
Wait, I thought this was just pasta?
>>
>>25685164
404 hell
Original comment, this is
>>
>>25684849
>girlfriend
>/r9k/

Yeah fuck off.
>>
anyone got uncensored photots
>>
>>25686678
That was said several times in the thread, we tried to warn him man.
>>
>>25684849
you realize this was fake right?
>>
>>25686812

news.com.au clearly doesn't but that's to be expected because it's a steaming heap of shit.

Fuck that website, fuck every single one of its "journalists", they're no better than a woman's gossip magazine.

Also, I saw the OP in it's full form and it was the most obvious bait thread of all time. How the fuck this makes national online news baffles me. I'm fucking done.
>>
>>25684849
www.news.com.au? Great, I love fanfics!
>>
File: Vilar.jpg (67KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vilar.jpg
67KB, 850x400px
>>25686812

Fake or not (it probably is), I've known a cunt who was cheating doing 3 ways with the guys parents.

Women are inherently pieces of shit and should be treated as such.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/96-of-women-are-liars-honest-1-565123

>In the poll of 5,000 women for Thats Life! magazine, 45 per cent said they told "little white lies" most days. The favourite untruth was "of course you don't look fat", with "these shoes were only 10" in second place.

Common, white lies. No problem.

>NINETEEN out of 20 women admit lying to their partners or husbands, a survey on attitudes to truth and relationships has found.

>Eighty-three per cent owned up to telling "big, life-changing lies", with 13 per cent saying they did so frequently.

>Half said that if they became pregnant by another man but wanted to stay with their partner, they would lie about the babys real father.

>Forty-two per cent would lie about contraception in order to get pregnant, no matter the wishes of their partner.

>And an alarming 31 per cent said they would not tell a future partner if they had a sexual disease: this rises to 65 per cent among single women.

>Jo Checkley, the editor of Thats Life! , said that while many women now lied to avoid hurting their partners feelings, covering up the truth about a baby could have far more damaging consequences. She said: "Modern women just cant stop lying, but they do it to stop hurting other peoples feelings. It could be argued that these little white lies simply make the world go round a little more smoothly. But to tell a man a baby is his when its not, or to deliberately get pregnant when your partner doesnt want a baby, is playing Russian roulette with other peoples lives."

>Elsewhere, 49 per cent would "kiss and tell" to the media for 25,000 if they had a one-night stand with a celebrity; and 38 per cent say they would marry purely for money.

Never trust anyone.

Especially if they have a cunt.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.