[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of just giving up on dating a no strings attached

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
I'm thinking of just giving up on dating a no strings attached and going for a single mom.

>less picky
>pre-started family
>no pressure to start a family since there is already a family
>wild oats already sewn
>less competition

What do you think r9k
>>
>>25684295

go for it bro, i'll support it.
>>
>>25684295
>less picky
Until you get married
>pre-started family
Can't see how being genetically cucked is a plus
>no pressure to start a family since there is already a family
Your role is a wallet to help raise another man's kids to be successful
>wild oats already sewn
You are completely deluded, if she wants more dick she'll go get more, wild oats being sewn is a long standing lie
>less competition
Less competition?, no shit, you're going after the highest form of used goods, pussy is not only used but womb is also used.

Whats to stop her from divorcing you, taking your shit and using it to raise another man's children (and this has happened to many men already, even read a post on here by a guy explaining this story)

His main points:
>the children are likely not to listen or respect you and you can't discipline them
>in many cases the biological father has parental rights and will visit his children so prepare for a life of drama (possible physical violence)
>The biological father and the single mother are usually still sexually attracted to each other and in many cases still fuck sometimes on the side, so be prepared to possibly get cheated on

Do I even need to go on.........
>>
File: 1444033255322.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1444033255322.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>single moms
pump and dump
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 1349x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 1349x494px
>>25684295
Don't do it familia.
>>
>>25684295
i would rather be alone and depressed than raise another man's kid

literally no one respects you when they learn that, even progressives
>>
>>25684797
>men refuse to take care of their own kids
>somehow this is the woman's fault
Apparently taking responsibility for your actions is bad now
>>
>>25685266
>Apparently taking responsibility for your actions is bad now

1. You do understand that in a lot of cases the man is forced or coerced out of the household right, e.g. like how the welfare system affected black homes, the men would leave (especially during social worker visit) so that the woman could receive welfare.

2. Aren't you skipping past the responsibilty of the woman to properly choose a mate and not just fuck chad and tyrone, if you think most of these pregnancies are failed marriages/relationships that were good and the guy just up and left then you're a complete idiot, these are mostly dysfunctional relationships that revolved around sex and women being the stupid fucks they are expected more.
>>
>>25685650
>1. You do understand that in a lot of cases the man is forced or coerced out of the household right, e.g. like how the welfare system affected black homes, the men would leave (especially during social worker visit) so that the woman could receive welfare.
That example doesn't exactly sound like a single mother...
>2. Aren't you skipping past the responsibilty of the woman to properly choose a mate and not just fuck chad and tyrone, if you think most of these pregnancies are failed marriages/relationships that were good and the guy just up and left then you're a complete idiot, these are mostly dysfunctional relationships that revolved around sex and women being the stupid fucks they are expected more.
She generally acknowledges that she made a mistake and yet she isn't just abandoning the child because she didn't mean to have it, like guys do
>>
File: Alpha fucks 4.png (1010KB, 1495x1656px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha fucks 4.png
1010KB, 1495x1656px
>>25684295

You's a dumb motherfucker OP.

Enjoy scraping the bottom of the barrel only to STILL be treated like shit and cuckolded, like what's happening to my co worker.
>>
File: metric samefagging.png (46KB, 803x437px) Image search: [Google]
metric samefagging.png
46KB, 803x437px
>>25685749

Make sure you don't fuck up your trolling this time, kid.
>>
File: Checked 2.png (539KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Checked 2.png
539KB, 500x400px
>>25685900
>>25685922

>getting dubs twice in a row

God damn, why do I have to be so fucking based?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.